User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is anything more obnoxious than Yahoo Lifestyle? 

Unregistered

Is anything more obnoxious than Yahoo Lifestyle?

Every day they post more bullshit like this and call it "news."

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/store-owner-decides-to-stop-selling-confederate-flag-163825314.html

Super Moderator/CM Radio Host

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 39,705 Thanks in 8,939 Posts

From article:
    “Kerry McCoy, founder and president of FlagandBanner.com, based in Little Rock, Ark., is a proud Southern woman...”

“Proud Southern woman”, they said (in case you missed that part). Sure looks a whole lot more like self-loathing rather than a prideful action. Way to stand your ground, you niggerlover!

Reparation through repatriation, ONLY!
    All niggers must go !

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,140 Thanks in 299 Posts

I curse the name of Nikki Haley every time I come across "news" like this.

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 6,885 Thanks in 1,792 Posts

Brother man, get the fuck off of that site! That's some serious propaganda, toxic pollution! SOUL DESTROYING SHIT.

Just stay here where it's safe, for your news! I gave all of it up, since all my news is, is niggers hurting animals and overt worship, since libtards want to seriously shove them in their ass.

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,156 Thanks in 1,025 Posts

They have succeeded in making the Confederate flag unacceptable. Now they are taking down monuments. Trust me it will never be enough. You'll never make niggers and nigger lovers happy. This is about one thing only, pushing us around.

I despise the idiots who think they are doing "the right thing" while allowing themselves to be stripped of their dignity. Fools who give in to evil are themselves evil.

Guest Poster

[QUOTE=down low;1130543]Brother man, get the fuck off of that site! That's some serious propaganda, toxic pollution! SOUL DESTROYING SHIT.

Just stay here where it's safe, for your news! I gave all of it up, since all my news is, is niggers hurting animals and overt worship, since libtards want to seriously shove them in their ass.[/QUOTE]

Instead of running away from Yahoo Lifestyle, it's better to denounce them in their comments sections. Otherwise people will get the idea that everybody goes along with what they're writing.

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 17,460 Thanks in 4,936 Posts

[QUOTE=African Hunter;1130529]I curse the name of Nikki Haley every time I come across "news" like this.[/QUOTE]
    Yes sir! She really thought taking down the flag on the SC state house grounds was going to make peace with niggers. Pfft, she needs to harbor a few in her extra bed rooms to get a real feel for what niggers truly are.

Know niggers, no peace. No niggers, know peace.

Niggers are pure evil. That's all there is to it. Don't believe me? Google the names Lonzie Barton, Antonio West, Reese Bowman or Channon Christian and Christopher Newsome.

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 47,596 Thanks in 12,186 Posts

[QUOTE=Anti-Groid;1130580]Yes sir! She really thought taking down the flag on the SC state house grounds was going to make peace with niggers. Pfft, she needs to harbor a few in her extra bed rooms to get a real feel for what niggers truly are.[/QUOTE]

Her and Jody Harpstead, the one responsible for the importation of niggers into Niggersota, should both be put in the front of the line for Maker's A.P.E.S. program....stat!

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 53,334 Thanks in 13,190 Posts

Nothing disgusts me more than coon coddlers bowing down to their pet niggers.

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

Super Moderator

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 51,445 Thanks in 19,351 Posts

[QUOTE=down low;1130543]Brother man, get the fuck off of that site! That's some serious propaganda, toxic pollution! SOUL DESTROYING SHIT.

Just stay here where it's safe, for your news! I gave all of it up, since all my news is, is niggers hurting animals and overt worship, since libtards want to seriously shove them in their ass.[/QUOTE]

NFS!

#It'sOkToBeHuman #It'sOkToHateDemoncraps

Guest Poster

They never let up on their bullshit.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/residents-call-out-local-pools-racist-and-bogus-rules-banning-baggy-pants-dreadlocks-weaves-202507911.html

Super Moderator/CM Radio Host

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 39,705 Thanks in 8,939 Posts

What the hell do they expect? They made it so it's considered rude, somehow, to hang a "No Niggers" shingle anymore.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What six letter word begins with N and ends with R? (Hint: not Nagger)