Thread: San Fran To Use Software To Whitewash Nigger Police Reports 

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Overseer

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 39,522 Thanks in 9,800 Posts

San Fran To Use Software To Whitewash Nigger Police Reports

The city of San Francisco announced this week that they will soon begin using artificial intelligence developed by Sanford Univ to scan through police arrest reports to censor any information that might alert prosecutors of a suspooks race. The libs who love niggers shitting in their streets there think prosecutors are more likely to press charges against a nigger than a regular human.

San Francisco prosecutors will use artificial intelligence to reduce racial bias in the courts, becoming the first city to conduct this type of experiment.

The "bias mitigation tool," which was developed by the Stanford Computational Policy Lab, scans police incident reports and automatically eliminates race information and other details that could identify someone's racial background as a way to prevent prosecutors from being influenced by implicit biases.
    https://www.foxnews.com/tech/san-fra...al-bias-crimes

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dfvvd.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	254.0 KB 
ID:	212642

2. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Fed Up:

boon-avoider (1 Day Ago),iaintthatnigger (1 Day Ago),Maker (5 Hours Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (2 Days Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Days Ago),Rip Tide (2 Days Ago),The Whip (9 Hours Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,181 Thanks in 1,005 Posts

Good God!! The libturds are using technology to protect the crimminiggers now,
    Goodbye, Frisco! You were once a great city. But now you're a libturded nigger infested shithole on its way to Third world distinction.

The sheboon in that video who said, " this be a step in da right direction" is another AA hired cow-nostrilled shebeast.

4. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked BUST CHO LIP:

boon-avoider (1 Day Ago),iaintthatnigger (1 Day Ago),Maker (5 Hours Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (2 Days Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Days Ago),Rip Tide (2 Days Ago)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 8,672 Thanks in 2,122 Posts

The wall should be built on California's borders.

All niggers are created equally worthless.

6. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked web2:

boon-avoider (1 Day Ago),iaintthatnigger (1 Day Ago),Maker (5 Hours Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (2 Days Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Days Ago),Peligro Negro (8 Hours Ago),Rip Tide (2 Days Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 16,736 Thanks in 4,112 Posts

I guess the next step is to allow niggers to do whatever they want while the police look the other way.

"We ain't got no chips and dip"

8. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked nigs fn stink:

boon-avoider (1 Day Ago),iaintthatnigger (1 Day Ago),Maker (5 Hours Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (2 Days Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Days Ago),Rip Tide (2 Days Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 46,740 Thanks in 11,997 Posts

Because everyone knows that SF prosecutors are race realists.

10. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Rip Tide:

boon-avoider (1 Day Ago),Fed Up (2 Days Ago),Maker (5 Hours Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (2 Days Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Days Ago)

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Vet

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 31,614 Thanks in 7,847 Posts

Even if they go ahead with this program, the prisons will still be filled with niggers, simply because niggers have a propensity for crime.

12. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Paddyroller:

boon-avoider (1 Day Ago),Hoodie (10 Hours Ago),iaintthatnigger (1 Day Ago),Maker (5 Hours Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (2 Days Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Days Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 20,913 Thanks in 5,372 Posts

They better do something about those niggery names in the records also. the Kompooter g'wayne tuh change all "Jamals" to "Johns", etc.
    Seriously this is naked "1984"-esq history revision a-la "Minitrue": Ministry of Truth. Disgusting.

14. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Mistuh Bo-Bo:

boon-avoider (1 Day Ago),Fed Up (1 Day Ago),Maker (5 Hours Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Days Ago),The Whip (9 Hours Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 52,144 Thanks in 12,900 Posts

Protect those niggers libtards.

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

16. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked OldIrishAsshole:

boon-avoider (1 Day Ago),Fed Up (1 Day Ago),Maker (5 Hours Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (1 Day Ago)

Super Moderator/CM Radio Host

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 38,947 Thanks in 8,767 Posts

Originally Posted by BUST CHO LIP View Post
    ...Goodbye, Frisco! You were once a great city. But now you're a libturded nigger infested shithole on its way to Third world distinction
    I first visited San Francisco in 1987. It was a shithole then, and I never considered it could get worse. I was back there on Independence Day, about 5 or 6 years ago, with Mrs. boon-avoider on a trip we took from Reno, into northern California for about a week. I’ve traveled around this country quite a bit, and about 3 hours drive above S.F. is one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever been. We had a great time that week until we reached San Francisco (she wanted to see it).
    To my astonishment, the city had gotten dirtier, uglier and shitholier than I remembered, from almost 30 years earlier. And, it is my understanding that it is even worse NOW. After a beautiful and peaceful week, cruising around Northern CA, we couldn’t get the f**k out of S.F. fast enough. I can say, with 100% certainty, I will NEVER set a boot down in that town again, I don’t care WHAT the reason might be.
    THIS, is what your precious “diversity” gets you, lefttards! A once (before my time) great city, devolved into a real, third world hell-hole. And it’s not alone. Every city you allow niggers to nest in, have or will wind up the same. S.F, Philadelphia, Detroit, Chicago, New York, and on and on..,

PISS ON ALL NIGGERS!!

18. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked boon-avoider:

Fed Up (1 Day Ago),iaintthatnigger (1 Day Ago),Maker (5 Hours Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (1 Day Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,181 Thanks in 1,005 Posts

And, it is my understanding that it is even worse NOW. After a beautiful and peaceful week, cruising around Northern CA, we couldn’t get the f**k out of S.F. fast enough. I can say, with 100% certainty, I will NEVER set a boot down in that town again, I don’t care WHAT the reason might be.
    If you think SF is bad, try taking a drive across the Bay Bridge to Ookland. That hellhole is a much shittier version. When all the Spooks got outpriced in SF they fled East, reaching cities like Oakland, Stockton, and other parts of the East Bay area. The BART is too dangerous to commute through anymore and all the wealthy people are struggling to find ways of safer transit.

20. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked BUST CHO LIP:

Fed Up (1 Day Ago),iaintthatnigger (1 Day Ago),Maker (5 Hours Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (1 Day Ago)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,643 Thanks in 1,549 Posts

SF niggers are the worst I've ever encountered, and I'm a native of Chicago.

22. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Dave:

Anti-Groid (7 Hours Ago),Fed Up (1 Day Ago),Maker (5 Hours Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 7,704 Thanks in 3,082 Posts

Originally Posted by nigs fn stink View Post
    I guess the next step is to allow niggers to do whatever they want while the police look the other way.
    That my friend has already happened.

24. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked iaintthatnigger:

BUST CHO LIP (1 Day Ago),Maker (5 Hours Ago),nigs fn stink (1 Day Ago)

Cage Cleaner

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 15 Thanks in 10 Posts

Already happening in Oakland and Portland!

26. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked NeverRelax:

Maker (5 Hours Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 7,542 Thanks in 3,495 Posts

its not only the usa - anywhere there are niggers there are jails full of niggers. now why is that again?

28. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Hoodie:

Maker (5 Hours Ago)

Senior Veterinarian
    CNF-9001 Auditor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 43,361 Thanks in 13,788 Posts

Originally Posted by BUST CHO LIP View Post
    If you think SF is bad, try taking a drive across the Bay Bridge to Ookland. That hellhole is a much shittier version. When all the Spooks got outpriced in SF they fled East, reaching cities like Oakland, Stockton, and other parts of the East Bay area. The BART is too dangerous to commute through anymore and all the wealthy people are struggling to find ways of safer transit.
    Bootlip Apes Ruining Trains is WORSE than Chicongo’s En (El) because the MODICUM of fear a horsenostril nigger might have that a rider might be legally carrying and say “fuck it” and take the En in California the grease ape niggers know all humans are as defenseless as baby seals waiting to be clubbed.

Never forget: De'Marquise Elkins, http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime/....1296312#bmb=1

PHOTO - Widow of Officer Darren Goforth, EXECUTED by a nigger

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murd...stopher_Newsom R.I.P., Logan Tipton

30. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Maker:

Fed Up (4 Hours Ago)

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 345 Thanks in 109 Posts

black and brown faces, is that what i heard,

+ Reply to Thread