User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Adversity scores - the newest way to coddle niggers into our nation's colleges 

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 10,547 Thanks in 2,662 Posts

Angry2 Adversity scores - the newest way to coddle niggers into our nation's colleges

The SAT will assign a new score that factors in where you live and the crime level in your neighborhood
    Anything to give niggers a leg up they don't deserve!
    https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/05/16/us/....google.com%2F

Push for Welfare Reform.

2. The Following 15 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Bat Fairy:

Anti-Groid (05-17-2019),Billyape Pride (05-17-2019),boon-avoider (05-17-2019),cowboy (05-20-2019),Ghetto_scum (05-17-2019),Hoodie (05-19-2019),HumanBeing (05-17-2019),Maker (05-17-2019),Mistuh Bo-Bo (05-17-2019),no_apefiliation (05-17-2019),OldIrishAsshole (05-17-2019),Rip Tide (05-17-2019),Spook Chaser (05-17-2019),The Whip (05-17-2019),Whiteirishandproud (05-22-2019)

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 839 Thanks in 235 Posts

Bullshit. I am confident even if the niggers were let in they would destroy the campus and most likely rape the females that are there. The board of education should be sued, removed and imprisoned for this grave injustice to all kids who work their asses off to learn. Fuck the board and fuck the quibbling niggers!

4. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked B00nana:

Maker (05-22-2019)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,835 Thanks in 534 Posts

As someone in college, I can attest to this. I don't actually go to campus, since all of our assignments are completed and turned in through e-mail. However, when I DO have to show up at campus for something, I always end up leaving in a particularly foul mood. Niggers everywhere, turning the halls and forum into a jungle straight out of the Congo. They ook and eek and leave disgusting piles of trash wherever they go, especially the imported Somalicoons who are followed by a particularly vile and stomach-churning stench. Back when, in a time when it wasn't so commonplace, the fiancé would quickly pick up on my dark mood and ask me what was bothering me. The response was always the same, "fucking niggers."

6. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Whiteirishandproud:

Maker (05-22-2019)

Senior Veterinarian
    CNF-9001 Auditor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 44,090 Thanks in 13,972 Posts

Originally Posted by Whiteirishandproud View Post
    As someone in college, I can attest to this. I don't actually go to campus, since all of our assignments are completed and turned in through e-mail. However, when I DO have to show up at campus for something, I always end up leaving in a particularly foul mood. Niggers everywhere, turning the halls and forum into a jungle straight out of the Congo. They ook and eek and leave disgusting piles of trash wherever they go, especially the imported Somalicoons who are followed by a particularly vile and stomach-churning stench. Back when, in a time when it wasn't so commonplace, the fiancé would quickly pick up on my dark mood and ask me what was bothering me. The response was always the same, "fucking niggers."
    Nigger Somalicoons in your college? Do you live in Lewiston or Portland (Maine), Goriladelphia, Minneapeolis or Coonlumbus (Ohio) where I’ve seen hordes of subhuman nigger Somalian pieces of shit knuckling around?

Sad.

Never forget: De'Marquise Elkins, http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime/....1296312#bmb=1

PHOTO - Widow of Officer Darren Goforth, EXECUTED by a nigger

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murd...stopher_Newsom R.I.P., Logan Tipton

8. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Maker:

Whiteirishandproud (05-22-2019)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 7,791 Thanks in 3,562 Posts

Originally Posted by Maker View Post
    Some of the greasy rape ape niggers will do study abroad (i.e., raping a college girl in Ontario on a road trip and doing 6 months in Canadian Nigger University) before coming back and matriculating in Shitape University New York - Albany (SUNY - Albany, a.k.a., Nigger University).
    Trust me Albany is full of niggers and nigger coddlers now.

10. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Hoodie:

Maker (05-22-2019),Whiteirishandproud (05-22-2019)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 6,888 Thanks in 1,792 Posts

Nigger Somalicoons in your college? Do you live in Lewiston or Portland (Maine), Goriladelphia, Minneapeolis or Coonlumbus (Ohio) where I’ve seen hordes of subhuman nigger Somalian pieces of shit knuckling around?

Sad.
    Someone should check- you can guarantee that Black Hawk Down is still in heavy Netflix rotation (unless it's gone, Nigflix and all) in these areas .

12. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked down low:

Maker (05-22-2019),Whiteirishandproud (05-22-2019)

Senior Veterinarian
    CNF-9001 Auditor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Originally Posted by Hoodie View Post
    Trust me Albany is full of niggers and nigger coddlers now.
    That’s why I mentioned Albany - it was a nigger SHITHOLE when I visited a customer there.

And the chickenshit NY Thruway (I-90) is more expensive per mile than a first class plane ticket on British Airways NYC-LHR per mile.

14. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Maker:

Paddyroller (05-22-2019),Whiteirishandproud (05-22-2019)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,835 Thanks in 534 Posts

Sad.
    I'm not in the US actually, just up north of you guys. Our whole country is being stormed by packs of rampaging Somalicoons. They're everywhere. They make targets of humans of all sorts, from Asians, to South American immigrants to their fellow Muslims. I've heard of refugees from Syria and Iran being targeted by these shit apes.

16. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Whiteirishandproud:

Maker (05-23-2019)

Senior Veterinarian
    CNF-9001 Auditor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Originally Posted by Whiteirishandproud View Post
    I'm not in the US actually, just up north of you guys. Our whole country is being stormed by packs of rampaging Somalicoons. They're everywhere. They make targets of humans of all sorts, from Asians, to South American immigrants to their fellow Muslims. I've heard of refugees from Syria and Iran being targeted by these shit apes.
    OK, so I’ll spent a lot of time visiting customers in Canada from Vancouver to St. John’s, NL (and Saint John, NB - just never PEI).

Why in God’s name is Canada bringing all these nigger muhdik sucking nigger Somalian Muzziecoons into NICE Toronto suburbs like Vaughan, Mississauga and even Hamilton not far from the mills??!?????!

WTF is with these MF-ing nigger-worshippers shitting them in NICE Canadian areas?!? I’m really super-pissed now, I’m pouring a damn triple Aberlour now.

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 298 Thanks in 82 Posts

the nigger won't have to answer a single question on the test and pass

Super Moderator

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 51,445 Thanks in 19,351 Posts

Originally Posted by Negroid View Post
    Anyways, all of these niggers are likely to transfer to NU after their first semester.
    Abso-fucking-lutely!

#It'sOkToBeHuman #It'sOkToHateDemoncraps

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,241 Thanks in 700 Posts

Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    Next it will be "What is your name?" "Muh name beez Qweemontrovius Brown" "Excellent, welcome to Princeton Mr. Brown" This almost makes feetzball and bakkaball nigger look like accomplished enrollments.
    At least feetzball and bakkaball niggers bring money in to the school. All these shitskins are going to bring in is diseases, TNB, crime and disruption. And anybody who complains is going to be called "rayciss", mark my words.

Super Moderator/CM Radio Host

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 39,705 Thanks in 8,939 Posts

Originally Posted by Sulla Felix View Post
    At least feetzball and bakkaball niggers bring money in to the school. All these shitskins are going to bring in is diseases, TNB, crime and disruption. And anybody who complains is going to be called "rayciss", mark my words.
    It’s already like that, including the majikul feetzbaw and baxkabaw niggers.

Reparation through repatriation, ONLY!
    All niggers must go !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12