User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Human reports Metro ape-loyee eating on the train. Niggers unload on her. Natasha Tynes, punished, nigger, DC, Metro

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 5,189 Thanks in 2,002 Posts

Human reports Metro ape-loyee eating on the train. Niggers unload on her.

It's not lawful to eat, drink or smoke on War-shington's Metro, however rules don't ape-ply to shitskins -- especially Metro ape-ployees. Natasha Tynes posted a picture of a hongry sheboon stuffing its piehole on the train. If nothing else, niggers are really organized when it comes to rallying around one of their own. Miss Tynes has now had a book deal cancelled because she shamed a niggerette fro violating Metro policy. I hate niggers, but I despise NLLN even more.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...won-t-n1004986

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	metro1.JPG 
Views:	3 
Size:	58.0 KB 
ID:	212096

2. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked SamboQWashingkoon:

down low (1 Week Ago),iaintthatnigger (1 Week Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (1 Week Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 16,482 Thanks in 4,061 Posts

A human would have been fired and face charges. This nigger coddling is out of control.

"We ain't got no chips and dip"

4. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked nigs fn stink:

Anti-Groid (1 Week Ago),down low (1 Week Ago),iaintthatnigger (1 Week Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),SamboQWashingkoon (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (1 Week Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 7,374 Thanks in 3,446 Posts

No amount of chiggens is ever enough for the egg plants, they are always hungry.

6. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Hoodie:

down low (1 Week Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),SamboQWashingkoon (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 46,201 Thanks in 11,869 Posts

Up next, not only will you loose your means of living for reporting nigger crime but you will also face fines and jail time.

8. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Rip Tide:

down low (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),SamboQWashingkoon (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (1 Week Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,768 Thanks in 516 Posts

This nigger-coddling must be stopped, no matter the cost. Traitorous humans who enable these creatures should be deported as quickly as possible, along with their pets.

10. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Whiteirishandproud:

down low (1 Week Ago),iaintthatnigger (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),SamboQWashingkoon (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 51,464 Thanks in 12,752 Posts

In niggerloving D.C., go figure.

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

12. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked OldIrishAsshole:

down low (1 Week Ago),iaintthatnigger (1 Week Ago),SamboQWashingkoon (1 Week Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 6,073 Thanks in 1,582 Posts

This is dat cultcha that libtards, niggers, millennials, etc. have corrupted America with, dat "snitches get stitches" mentality, propagated through social(ist) media, dat sail foams, and the OVERT fucking RACISM against humans, all for the poor "feewings" of a fucking nigger. It's bad enough that our "justice" system is a fucking joke- what with our police busting these shit apes constantly, only to have libtard/leftist/nigger "judges" either immediately sending them back out, C&R, or refusing to "prosecute" these coons, because "dat jail full" and "it rayciss" to actually prosecute a nigger for ANYTHING, anymore, but now, a new era has opened up, one of which your OWN life will be ruined because you DARED to report on a nigger for ANY REASON.

WHAT THE FUCK is wrong with this country?! What literal hell has been unleashed, where some niggers "feelings" weigh more than any sense of law and order? From experience, it is HARD AS FUCK to find a publishing contract; essentially, it is impossible, and like music, unless you're a nigger or nigger lover, features niggers prominently in your work, you'll be denied, or not even looked at. The ones who "make it" now in those fields are essentially the ones who have SOLD OUT - like a coal burner, sold their SOUL, for some semblance of "social media success." There's a reason why self publishing is a huge deal now, although honestly? I'm worried that Amazon will decide to not feature my own books, as soon as some brainwashed idiot contacts them about how "there's no "African Americans," and I get an email explaining how I need to "update" my characters, otherwise it is a violation of blah blah blah not to feature "people of color."

Here's a color.

FUCK YOU.

Anyways. This is a VERY SICK TIME. I cherish my memories of living through the 70s, 80s and 90s, when we didn't have this shit. Even the early 00s were an entirely different world than what we are living in now. It's so fucked up out there. Christ.

14. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked down low:

Anti-Groid (1 Week Ago),iaintthatnigger (1 Week Ago),web2 (1 Week Ago)

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 8,361 Thanks in 2,058 Posts

If you don't mind me asking could you PM me the name of your book? I'd be interested in reading a fellow nigger bashers work.

16. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked web2:

Anti-Groid (1 Week Ago),iaintthatnigger (1 Week Ago),SamboQWashingkoon (1 Week Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 6,073 Thanks in 1,582 Posts

Originally Posted by web2 View Post
    If you don't mind me asking could you PM me the name of your book? I'd be interested in reading a fellow nigger bashers work.
    Sorry, web.. anon sake!

18. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked down low:

SamboQWashingkoon (1 Week Ago),web2 (1 Week Ago)

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 5,189 Thanks in 2,002 Posts

Originally Posted by web2 View Post
    The book is called They Called Me Wyatt. I'm going to see if a copy is available.

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,802 Thanks in 438 Posts

That looks like some nasty shit that nigger spent its EBT on.

21. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Dred Scott:

SamboQWashingkoon (1 Week Ago)

Super Moderator

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 51,064 Thanks in 19,235 Posts

Originally Posted by nigs fn stink View Post
    A human would have been fired and face charges. This nigger coddling is out of control.
    Abso-fucking-lutely!

#It'sOkToBeHuman #It'sOkToHateDemoncraps

23. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked DragonInSnow:

nigs fn stink (1 Week Ago),SamboQWashingkoon (1 Week Ago)

+ Reply to Thread