User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OD update:"No matter what his age she should not have done that" Serge Fournier, Cadesha Michelle Bishop

Administrator
    Head Zoo Curator

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 230,218 Thanks in 61,179 Posts

Oil Driller OD update:"No matter what his age she should not have done that"

A shebeast, Cadesha Michelle Bishop, captured on surveillance footage shoving a 74-year-old man off a public transit bus in Las Vegas after he asked it to be nice to other passengers, is facing a murder charge after he died, according to court documents.

Serge Fournier hit his head on a sidewalk in the March 21 incident, police said, and the Clark County coroner ruled his death on April 23 a homicide resulting from his injuries.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hoved-bus.html

Attachment 212057Attachment 212058

"We will NOT be silenced !!!"
    "United We Stand Divided We Fall !!!"
    "If you can not be famous be infamous !!!"
    "There will be NO retreat, compromise or surrender !!!"
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me !!!"

2. The Following 13 Chimpmaniacs Thanked TattooedRedHead:

boon-avoider (2 Weeks Ago),Ghetto_scum (2 Weeks Ago),HumanBeing (1 Week Ago),igor (2 Weeks Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),Malcolm Excrement (2 Weeks Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (2 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (2 Weeks Ago),Spook Chaser (2 Weeks Ago),Whip_Cracker (2 Weeks Ago),White Knight (2 Weeks Ago),Whiteirishandproud (2 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 17,207 Thanks in 4,873 Posts

Well if I said my coddlers sense wasn't tingling then I would be lying. Any experienced human that knows niggers knows these things can't "be nicer". They simply are shit colored monsters who's only purpose is to kill, rob, rape, attack and destroy. This is why Rule #1 was established long ago as a safety measure. The stupid ass coddlers would have had better luck telling a hungry alligator not to eat him as the alligator has a walnut sized brain where the nigger has no brain.

Know niggers, no peace. No niggers, know peace.

Niggers are pure evil. That's all there is to it. Don't believe me? Google the names Lonzie Barton, Antonio West, Reese Bowman or Channon Christian and Christopher Newsome.

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 17,207 Thanks in 4,873 Posts

Originally Posted by OldIrishAsshole View Post
    Attachment 212060Attachment 212061
    That sow has a face like a channel cat.
    Papa always said niggers were like catfish. They have flat noses, big lips, eat shit, thick haids and if you arent careful they can stab the hell out of you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12