User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Humans, For Happier Life Flee From Nigger Infested Cities! Flee Cities, Nigger Infestation

Humans, For Happier Life Flee From Nigger Infested Cities!

I felt the need to write this post, especially after reading a comment from Paddyroller who wondered if he could be happy living in a state like Montana. I don't live in Montana but in my lifetime, I have lived in places that were nigger infested and areas that weren't. I now live in an area that is practically nigger free and I can tell you that it was the best decision I have ever made. If you've lived in a city most of your life, there IS an adjustment to living more rural but...there is no question that it is worth it to get away from niggers.

Where I live is not exactly the "country" (we have smaller towns here) but it's a county that niggers prefer not to live in and is definitely more rural than city life. Sure there are things I sometimes miss about living in a city, but you can drive a couple of hours to go to a concert or a ball game, visit the zoo or a museum, etc. And with the internet now, I rarely feel the need to drive a distance to get to a large shopping mall. But if you live in a nigger infested area, you can never truly escape them. Even if I stayed home, I would still worry about niggers breaking into my house to steal or worse. With the crimes committed by niggers increasing each year, especially violent crime, the trade off is negligible.

We have so little crime here because there are so few niggers. It's a glorious feeling to not have to ever worry about being the victim of a nigger crime. I feel absolute joy that I don't have to encounter them just doing every day things. Restaurants, shopping, even fast food...they are not in your face here. All I have to do is read the numerous posts on this website about nigger crimes to KNOW I made the right decision. As I said in the beginning, I can't really comment about a state like Montana in particular but...I believe that no matter where you live, if there are very few niggers, you WILL BE HAPPIER.

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 45,207 Thanks in 11,647 Posts

As it's been posted many times here on CM : Know niggers no freedom, no niggers know freedom.

And take the plunge Guest, join CM today!

Guest Poster

I know this may sound counterintuitive but you need to seek out less convenience not more if you wish to live a life free from niggers because niggers are notoriously lazy and so gravitate towards the areas of least effort.

That said. The countryside does indeed tend to be free from niggers and again it may sound counterintuitive that the countryside would be such a nigger repellent given that they were jungle dwellers back in Africa but one must understand that they did not dwell in jungles for millennia because they liked it and wanted to, they did so because they were too lazy and stupid to do anything about it.

The reason why the only modern day populations on this planet without Neanderthal admixture are the sub-Saharan groups is because they were the only ones never to migrate outwards from their starting position. They couldn’t even invent tools, farming and fishing practices despite being surrounded by suitable and plentiful resources and whenever they were low on something, be it women or bananas, they just grouped up and raided other tribes for it. They stole from their neighbours in other words.

They took the path of least effort then, both in mind and in body, and for millennia upon millennia remained unchanged as the world blossomed around them.

Fast forward to our modern day setting and it is the white western cities with the libtards and their affirmative action and gibsmedats that now provide the most enticing areas of least effort wherein the nigger can live the life of a well fed sloth whilst it is the countryside areas that require a more physically demanding existence.

The above is also the reason why prison rarely ever works as a deterrent for the fried chicken munching jigapoos because you are basically punishing them by housing and feeding them for free whilst confining them to a life of low effort. All of which are positives to a nigger.

You only have to look at Europe wherein niggers from the African mainland tear themselves apart from their families and force themselves onto boats in dangerously cramped conditions setting forth for the white man’s land, all the while complaining about the Transatlantic slave trade, only to navigate past all the poorer; right-leaning white European countries upon arrival in search of the richer more left-leaning ones(the areas of least effort) or the niggers at America’s border that travelled through many different South American countries just to get to America to see that they search out and bed down wherever they can live day by day with the least effort expended.

Anyway. As counterintuitive as it is if you want to find nigger free areas to live in you must search out those areas that require a more effort based lifestyle.

I personally love hiking throughout the countryside for the above fact because I can go miles upon miles without seeing any niggers. I beez in heaven, lol.

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 7,697 Thanks in 1,923 Posts

I'm considering moving to a more rural place myself as LV is getting rather infested.

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 50,152 Thanks in 12,448 Posts

Even niggers, when they win dat lotto or sign dat bakkabawl contract, immediately move to a nigger free area. They know if they don't, then the other niggers will steal all of their shit.

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

Lepercoon

I cant wait for the day to move away from chimpcago and I live in the suburbs. It won't be much longer.

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 108 Thanks in 33 Posts

I've had my eye on Montana ever since I discovered it was the least nigger infested state in the US. I'll have to do something soon, because the city I live in has a whopping 30% nigger infestation, and is only getting bigger, because niggerettes certainly aren't going to stop muhpussay'ing for an extra slice of benefits each month any time soon. Luckily ill be finished with college at the end of the year, and I can flee this coontaminated nigger-loving area once and for all.

Guest Poster

Every town has at least one

Amen, when you are able, move.

Guest Poster

I did just the opposite, I moved from a NO nigger state to one that IS nigger fuxated... What a shock and did it change my mind about worthless shit skin niggers.... People from NO nigger areas do not realize how dangerous and worthless the feral black skinned beasts are...... It was an eye opener for me... Fortunately there are many great humans where I now live so it makes it OK.....

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What six letter word begins with N and ends with R? (Hint: not Nagger)