User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Cleveland Rant 

Nigger Fatigue

A Cleveland Rant

I think I've reached a breaking point. I am so goddamn tired of the nigger crime, nigger excuses and nigger whining in Cleveland. Tired of niggers selling drugs, niggers breaking into houses, niggers holding up traffic with broken down cars, nigger beggars axin' fo a dolla on da skreet, nigger skoos demanding munee, excuses for nigger skoos failing, demands to stop da violence via mo munee fo da violence interuptas, cops being hamstrung to stop nigger crime, niggers voting to increase taxes on people who don't live in Cleveland, EAST CLEVELAND...I'm done.

It almost makes me cry when I drive east on Euclid Avenue or down I-77 and 480 near Garfield Heights, and see the former inner suburbs of decent, middle class neighborhoods that were originally built around the steel mills for humans seeking higher ground and better lives outside the city. Now it's the rotting nigger shacks made from the formerly fine middle class homes of yesteryear, decaying and decrepit 1950s civic buildings (the East Cleveland city hall used to have a clock but it's gone now...I WONDER WHY?).

I sometimes think about what these humans of yesteryear thought and felt when the nigger plague first arrived and shudder. Hopefully the new gentrification will get their asses out of here but I'm not confident.

Super Moderator

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 32,017 Thanks in 8,055 Posts

The members here all know how you feel. Become a member and you can rant to your heart's content in the forums. We have fun laughing at and making fun of natures clown's while spreading the truth about how dangerous these feral, human shaped pieces of shit really are.

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 48,644 Thanks in 12,410 Posts

I think Rule # 2 is that niggers ruin everything.

Cage Cleaner

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 18 Thanks in 7 Posts

Thanks friends, it felt good to let off some steam and I finally had the guts to join after wavering for a while. As my avatar I chose a truly evil Cleveland nigger to always remind myself what we're dealing with.

Glad to be a part of the Chimpmania plantation.

Super Moderator

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 32,017 Thanks in 8,055 Posts

Welcome Nigger Fatigue.

Please feel free to make a new thread in the "New Members Introductions" forum so all our members know you're here to bash niggers.

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 17,535 Thanks in 4,277 Posts

Been to cleveland a few times. Not a pretty sight.

"We ain't got no chips and dip"

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 54,817 Thanks in 13,563 Posts

I had to take a client to the Cleebland Clinic last week for an appointment. There was enough niggers there to shoot a Tarzan movie and three sequels. How anyone looks at a sheboon next to a Human woman and claims that we're all the same species is beyond me.

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Vet

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 32,729 Thanks in 8,067 Posts

[QUOTE=OldIrishAsshole;1119388]I had to take a client to the Cleebland Clinic last week for an appointment. There was enough niggers there to shoot a Tarzan movie and three sequels. How anyone looks at a sheboon next to a Human woman and claims that we're all the same species is beyond me.[/QUOTE]

The boogas are invading the nation’s good hospitals. The physicians are for the most part non-nigger, and so too are the RNs. But, everything below that is nigger nigger nigger. It makes going to a hospital a dangerous endeavor.

On another, but related, topic. I always thought that the Buckeyes and the Hoosiers and other midwestern states had their niggers under control, unlike Nig York or Illinois, because they don’t have a statewide mantra of “love thy nigger.” Although Cleveland is probably bad news, there are surely worse places.

Cage Cleaner

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 18 Thanks in 7 Posts

[QUOTE=Paddyroller;1119403]The boogas are invading the nation’s good hospitals. The physicians are for the most part non-nigger, and so too are the RNs. But, everything below that is nigger nigger nigger. It makes going to a hospital a dangerous endeavor.

On another, but related, topic. I always thought that the Buckeyes and the Hoosiers and other midwestern states had their niggers under control, unlike Nig York or Illinois, because they don’t have a statewide mantra of “love thy nigger.” Although Cleveland is probably bad news, there are surely worse places.[/QUOTE]

"Love thy nigger" becomes more obnoxious the further north you go because they are so critical to the one-party Democrat regimes in Northern Ohio. I was 12 years old in Cincinnati around the time of the "race riots" in 2001 and have gone back numerous times since then and the niggers are much more sedate towards humans than in the northern part of this state. I remember joking even back then in 2001 that our advanced classes in Princeton City Schools were segregated. There was a door between our classrooms and the jungle and if you opened it...

Senior Veterinarian
    CNF-9001 Auditor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 45,276 Thanks in 14,253 Posts

[QUOTE=Nigger Fatigue;1119364]Thanks friends, it felt good to let off some steam and I finally had the guts to join after wavering for a while. As my avatar I chose a truly evil Cleveland nigger to always remind myself what we're dealing with.

Glad to be a part of the Chimpmania plantation.[/QUOTE]

Welcome to this forum of law enforcement officers, teachers, engineers, attorneys, et al who DESPISE subhuman nigger shitbeasts.

I grew up outside of Chicongo but lived in Cleveland and Toledo for a year when at my first job out of college, and I return to Ohio to visit clients. The Cleveland Plain Niggerlover is a nigger-worshipping rag on par with the Nig York Times and Chicongo Tribune. I’m sick of horsenostril niggers, nigger-worshippers and nigger-worshipping media.

2 months ago I was in Cleveland and filthy niggers have turned ENTIRE strip malls into ghost towns - strip malls built just a few years ago - because with niggertrain (bus) service the stores could not afford the animal wave attacks of shoplifting nor sufficient security for the store and parking lot.

Toledo: It is the mudshark capital of Ohio and niggers have ruined any restaurants I used to go to in the ‘90s when I lived there. All the major cities are niggerloving liberal skidmarks (although Columbus is kinda nicer with OSU and Schmidt’s in the German area with brick roads), but ALSO the smaller Ohio cities.

Lima with BP and the M-1 production: NIGGERS. Akron: NIGGERS. Youngstown: NIGGERS. Sharonville north of Chimpinnati: NIGGERS. Dayton: NIGGERS. Mansfield: NIGGERS.

I hope you live maybe out west of Cleveland off Airport Highway or way northeast in a nice wooded town where my buddy has a gorgeous home. Cleveland is indeed a nigger shithole. And be sure to watch The First 48 when in Cleveland - a bunch of bluegum nigger “dittectives.” @Nigger Fatigue

Never forget: De'Marquise Elkins, http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime/....1296312#bmb=1

PHOTO - Widow of Officer Darren Goforth, EXECUTED by a nigger

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murd...stopher_Newsom R.I.P., Logan Tipton

Guest Poster

I know, Nigger Fatigue, it makes all of us want to cry when we see what was once a beautiful neighborhood within a city now completely destroyed by the nigger invasion. I have never been to Detroit but I think it's probably the epitome of how niggers ruin something once beautiful. It's hard now to think of anything beautiful related to Detroit! It's the most "niggerized" (?) of all cities in the U.S. The humans got out of there fast once the niggers invaded.

I saw something online (maybe youtube) a while back about niggers being evicted from a house there. The landlord, however, was also a nigger because there are so few humans there and the houses are dirt cheap now. Evicting these niggers was an absolute joke but that's another story. So there was a human watching and she commented sadly on how that neighborhood was once so beautiful. She described the pretty brick homes, nice lawns, etc. You can just imagine what they now looked like. The word "decay" comes to mind. It's unbelievable how typical this is. Niggers ALWAYS RUIN what was once beautiful. They don't know what the word "pride" means. Oh...unless it's a commercial. THEN you will see a nigger with a Swiffer and a gleaming floor. Really?? Never!!

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 426 Thanks in 164 Posts

Sadly, Ohio has the big three C's plus Dayton, Lima, Toledo, Lorain, Elyria, Sandusky, and Akron, and more to contend with. I believe the population numbers are suppressed in the stats, they're just all over the place.

Afterthought is this: The smaller towns are being infiltrated big time. even the white rural areas. Don't them them kid you on that. I was looking at prom photos online from area schools, which are technically small towns and villages ( under 6,000) and at least three spooks and white dates in every school. All of the small school districts are infiltrated due to feestball shit.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What six letter word begins with N and ends with R? (Hint: not Nagger)