User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bucksows attack elderly Trump supporter Renika Sanders, Delene Merriweather, Whitehaven Assisted Living center

Super Moderator

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 28,439 Thanks in 7,175 Posts

Bucksows attack elderly Trump supporter

A pair of bucksow's beat an 85 year old patient and are now in pawcuffs.

Two woman sheboons have been arrested as the result of an investigation regarding elder abuse by the Robertson County Sheriff's Office.

Police received information about the possible abuse of an 85-year-old female living at the White Haven Assisted Living Facility who may have been suffering abuse.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Renika Sanders.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	125.3 KB 
ID:	210831

Renika Sanders (PHOTO Robertson County Jail) Charge: WILLFUL ABUSE, NEGLECT OR EXPLOITATION

Name:	Delene Merriweather.jpg 
Size:	131.0 KB 
ID:	210832

Delene Merriweather (PHOTO Robertson County Jail) Charge: WILLFUL ABUSE, NEGLECT OR EXPLOITATION

https://www.newschannel5.com/news/wh...or-elder-abuse

2. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Whip_Cracker:

B00nana (4 Days Ago),bixnood_cryptologist (1 Week Ago),iaintthatnigger (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),Rust Bucket (1 Week Ago),Spook Chaser (6 Days Ago)

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,001 Thanks in 271 Posts

… Sanders and Merriweather had been involved in repeated arguments regarding politics and other matters with the victim.
    Has there ever been a nigger, which worked at work instead of ooking about politics, smoking weed, drinking malt likka, chimping out etc.?

4. The Following 9 Chimpmaniacs Thanked bixnood_cryptologist:

boon-avoider (1 Week Ago),down low (1 Week Ago),iaintthatnigger (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),PorchCricket (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),Spook Chaser (6 Days Ago),Whip_Cracker (1 Week Ago)

Super Moderator/CM Radio Host

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 35,857 Thanks in 8,056 Posts

This was noting more than pure nigger savagery. There isn’t a nigger alive that has a political opinion, other than the constant paw extension for gubamint gibs.

PISS ON ALL NIGGERS!!

6. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked boon-avoider:

bixnood_cryptologist (1 Week Ago),down low (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),Southern Accent (1 Week Ago),Spook Chaser (6 Days Ago),Whip_Cracker (1 Week Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 5,293 Thanks in 1,388 Posts

Why in the literal FUCK are we still dealing with niggers in 2019?

Ship them the hell BACK. Our country is being destroyed by fucking APES. Hopefully Trump will catch wind of this and do something for this poor woman. Grandson here needs to proscute and sue the FUCK out of this place, and spread the word that humans are being hurt, abused, and yes, killed, for being both White AND a supporter of our legally elected President.

This is a hate crime.

Fuck you, libtards.

8. The Following 10 Chimpmaniacs Thanked down low:

Anti-Groid (1 Week Ago),bixnood_cryptologist (1 Week Ago),boon-avoider (1 Week Ago),Firestorm (1 Week Ago),iaintthatnigger (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),NeckLumps (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),Spook Chaser (6 Days Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 49,111 Thanks in 12,181 Posts

Just like us is the greatest lie in Human history.

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

10. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked OldIrishAsshole:

bixnood_cryptologist (1 Week Ago),boon-avoider (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),Southern Accent (1 Week Ago),Spook Chaser (6 Days Ago),Whip_Cracker (1 Week Ago)

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 188 Thanks in 54 Posts

My mom was placed in a nursing home after suffering a stroke - the entire staff was nigger. The place stank of nigger, too.

12. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked NeckLumps:

3207 (1 Week Ago),bixnood_cryptologist (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),Southern Accent (1 Week Ago),Spook Chaser (6 Days Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 7,189 Thanks in 1,809 Posts

It'd be a nightmare to be an elderly this day and age.

14. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked web2:

bixnood_cryptologist (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),Southern Accent (1 Week Ago),Spook Chaser (6 Days Ago),Whip_Cracker (6 Days Ago)

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,120 Thanks in 289 Posts

It's hard to follow rule #1 when dealing with nursing homes. I visited a relative in one that was nigger free. Stopped back in a few weeks later and there were a couple sow "nurses" knuckling about. Thank God they didn't last long.

16. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Dred Scott:

bixnood_cryptologist (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),Southern Accent (1 Week Ago),Spook Chaser (6 Days Ago),Whip_Cracker (6 Days Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,682 Thanks in 1,441 Posts

Originally Posted by bixnood_cryptologist View Post
    Has there ever been a nigger, which worked at work instead of ooking about politics, smoking weed, drinking malt likka, chimping out etc.?
    No

“Just when you think niggers can’t sink any lower, they manage to drain just a little more from the cesspool”

Irateirishman, American Hero

18. The Following 9 Chimpmaniacs Thanked igor:

bixnood_cryptologist (1 Week Ago),boon-avoider (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Paddyroller (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),Southern Accent (1 Week Ago),Spook Chaser (6 Days Ago),Whip_Cracker (6 Days Ago)

Cage Cleaner

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 19 Thanks in 7 Posts

Animals

Coons are animals - each and every single one of them. I can imagine these fat animals angry at some 85 year old white woman for not hating Trump. Sad. I guarantee Trump hates these animals as much as any of us do, but unfortunately he has to pretend they are not animals that belong in a zoo.

20. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked JiggaBooJub:

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 44,332 Thanks in 11,432 Posts

I hope someone puts me on an ice-float and sends me off to the abyss before I'm sent to a nursing home.

22. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Rip Tide:

bixnood_cryptologist (1 Week Ago),boon-avoider (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Southern Accent (1 Week Ago),Spook Chaser (6 Days Ago),Whip_Cracker (6 Days Ago)

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,512 Thanks in 407 Posts

Originally Posted by Rip Tide View Post
    I hope someone puts me on an ice-float and sends me off to the abyss before I'm sent to a nursing home.
    Especially if it is full of niggers!

24. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked America wake up:

bixnood_cryptologist (1 Week Ago),boon-avoider (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),Southern Accent (1 Week Ago),Spook Chaser (6 Days Ago),Whip_Cracker (6 Days Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 16,172 Thanks in 4,640 Posts

Originally Posted by down low View Post
    Why in the literal FUCK are we still dealing with niggers in 2019?

Ship them the hell BACK. Our country is being destroyed by fucking APES. Hopefully Trump will catch wind of this and do something for this poor woman. Grandson here needs to proscute and sue the FUCK out of this place, and spread the word that humans are being hurt, abused, and yes, killed, for being both White AND a supporter of our legally elected President.

This is a hate crime.

Fuck you, libtards.

Know niggers, no peace. No niggers, know peace.

Niggers are pure evil. That's all there is to it. Don't believe me? Google the names Lonzie Barton, Antonio West, Reese Bowman or Channon Christian and Christopher Newsome.

26. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Anti-Groid:

Maker (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Paddyroller (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),Spook Chaser (6 Days Ago),Whip_Cracker (6 Days Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,921 Thanks in 971 Posts

I'm sorry to say stories like this will never even phase nigger lovers. You'll hear the tiredest, weakest excuse ever: "They're not all like that."

Nigger coddling is so deeply ingrained, no amount of facts will ever make them turn on their nigger pets. I can tell you from first hand experience, the mental illness of nigger coddling cannot be overcome.

28. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Southern Accent:

bixnood_cryptologist (1 Week Ago),down low (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),Nigger Digger (1 Week Ago),Spook Chaser (6 Days Ago),Whip_Cracker (6 Days Ago)

Super Moderator/CM Radio Host

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 35,857 Thanks in 8,056 Posts

Originally Posted by Southern Accent View Post
    I'm sorry to say stories like this will never even phase nigger lovers. You'll hear the tiredest, weakest excuse ever: "They're not all like that."

Nigger coddling is so deeply ingrained, no amount of facts will ever make them turn on their nigger pets. I can tell you from first had experience, the mental illness of nigger coddling cannot be overcome.
    Unfortunately, you could not possibly be any more correct. It is disgusting, the lengths that nigger-worshippers will go to, to falsely defend their idol animals. I hope, to God, what we do here reaches every human that has not been so deeply indoctrinated that they will never accept the truth. As far as the ones that are, I hope they learn, in the niggerest way, the error of their own failing.

30. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked boon-avoider:

bixnood_cryptologist (1 Week Ago),down low (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),Southern Accent (1 Week Ago),Spook Chaser (6 Days Ago),Whip_Cracker (6 Days Ago)

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 109 Thanks in 29 Posts

Never leave your loved ones to be cared for by niggers. That's like leaving them in the care of wild animals.

32. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked NiggersSuck:

bixnood_cryptologist (6 Days Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),Southern Accent (1 Week Ago),Spook Chaser (6 Days Ago),Whip_Cracker (6 Days Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 5,293 Thanks in 1,388 Posts

Originally Posted by NiggersSuck View Post
    Never leave your loved ones to be cared for by niggers. That's like leaving them in the care of wild animals.
    Except wild animals will not attack unless provoked, injured, you're messing with their little ones, or hungry.

Niggers don't give a shit about dat.

Dey be like: "Yo man, dat muffughah got dat new Jortan shoe. Imma take dems."

"Ay Ay Nigga! Comere a minit, lil' bitch! You kno dems my shoe, right? Dems my muffugghin' shoe!

>BANG!<

34. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked down low:

bixnood_cryptologist (6 Days Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),NiggersSuck (6 Days Ago),Spook Chaser (6 Days Ago),Whip_Cracker (6 Days Ago)

Senior Veterinarian
    CNF-9001 Auditor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 40,917 Thanks in 13,211 Posts

Name:	95E039F1-B2D5-40D4-B1CC-9E17EB8CB3A8.jpeg 
Size:	92.2 KB 
ID:	210847

Never forget: De'Marquise Elkins, http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime/....1296312#bmb=1

PHOTO - Widow of Officer Darren Goforth, EXECUTED by a nigger

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murd...stopher_Newsom R.I.P., Logan Tipton

36. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Maker:

bixnood_cryptologist (6 Days Ago),Whip_Cracker (6 Days Ago)

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 796 Thanks in 280 Posts

It must be some kind of sick, cruel, niggerloving joke to call the place "White Haven".......and staff it with soulless, demonic niggers.

38. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Rust Bucket:

bixnood_cryptologist (6 Days Ago),NiggersSuck (6 Days Ago),Whip_Cracker (4 Days Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,033 Thanks in 897 Posts

Filthy she-beasts deserve to be caged for the rest of deyz useless lives.

40. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Spook Chaser:

bixnood_cryptologist (6 Days Ago),Whip_Cracker (4 Days Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 21,988 Thanks in 8,389 Posts

This should be a hate crime!!!!

It's funny that it takes 3 fucking niggers to beat up a 85 year old woman!!!

42. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Anti-Nigger:

Firestorm (4 Days Ago)

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,397 Thanks in 430 Posts

Absolutely agree, one must always multiply a nigger's bravery by the amount of niggers in the group

+ Reply to Thread