User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Negress Vernex Harding Beez chimping that her Niglet was auctioned as a slave at tony private school 

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Vet

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 30,034 Thanks in 7,517 Posts

Negress Vernex Harding Beez chimping that her Niglet was auctioned as a slave at tony private school

A white fifth-grade teacher at a private school in tony Bronxville is accused to holding a mock slave auction in which niglet students were put in “imaginary chains” while their white classmates were urged to bid on them — as she played auctioneer.

Vernex Harding, the mom of one of three niglets in the social-studies class at The Chapel School in Westchester County, said her pickaninny told her that the teacher took it and the other two she-niglets, into the hallway earlier this week and “started to put imaginary chains on our necks, our wrists and shackles on our ankles.”
    And we have a bonus. @OldIrishAsshole “Vernex” for SNNOD.

https://nypost.com/2019/03/08/privat...slave-auction/

2. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Paddyroller:

boon-avoider (1 Week Ago),down low (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Proud Irish White (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 5,293 Thanks in 1,388 Posts

What's funny, is that the more these millennials, coddlers, libtards, niggers, etc. attempt to erase or re-write history, the closer the imaginary "chains" turning to REAL CHAINS gets.

4. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked down low:

Anti-Groid (1 Week Ago),boon-avoider (1 Week Ago),cowboy (1 Week Ago),igor (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 16,172 Thanks in 4,640 Posts

Hard to believe this story. Who in the right mind would want to buy a nigger?

Know niggers, no peace. No niggers, know peace.

Niggers are pure evil. That's all there is to it. Don't believe me? Google the names Lonzie Barton, Antonio West, Reese Bowman or Channon Christian and Christopher Newsome.

6. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Anti-Groid:

boon-avoider (1 Week Ago),cowboy (1 Week Ago),GreenNignog (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Proud Irish White (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 6,899 Thanks in 3,319 Posts

Slavery was a great institution with excellent results. It should be known.

8. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Hoodie:

down low (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago)

Super Moderator/CM Radio Host

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 35,860 Thanks in 8,056 Posts

What a waste of time. This teacher would have better served her students by setting up a "mock deportation". And, once the nigglets were removed from the class, impress the importance of Rule #1 to her class.

PISS ON ALL NIGGERS!!

10. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked boon-avoider:

cowboy (1 Week Ago),down low (1 Week Ago),igor (1 Week Ago),nig-nog (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),Southern Accent (1 Week Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 7,189 Thanks in 1,809 Posts

Sounds like another standard nigger hoax.

12. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked web2:

down low (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),Southern Accent (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 49,112 Thanks in 12,182 Posts

Name:  Nelson.jpg
Views: 337
Size:  8.7 KB Ha ha! Butthurt niggers and coddlers!

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

14. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked OldIrishAsshole:

cowboy (1 Week Ago),down low (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 5,293 Thanks in 1,388 Posts

Holy shit, if you look up "Vernex," you'll learn that "vernix" is actually "the waxy or cheese-like white substance found coating the skin of newborn human babies. It is produced by dedicated cells and is thought to have some protective roles during fetal development and for a few hours after birth."

I'm guessing that when dat ape crapped a turd, it overheard dem nursas talkin' bout dat shit, and wha-la:

"I'mma call dat lil muffuggah Vernex an shit. Lemme sign dat shit. I can poot dat eks, rite?"

16. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked down low:

OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Paddyroller (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),web2 (1 Week Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,682 Thanks in 1,441 Posts

Originally Posted by down low View Post
    Holy shit, if you look up "Vernex," you'll learn that "vernix" is actually "the waxy or cheese-like white substance found coating the skin of newborn human babies. It is produced by dedicated cells and is thought to have some protective roles during fetal development and for a few hours after birth."

I'm guessing that when dat ape crapped a turd, it overheard dem nursas talkin' bout dat shit, and wha-la:

"I'mma call dat lil muffuggah Vernex an shit. Lemme sign dat shit. I can poot dat eks, rite?"
    Too funny, and too true. My cousin is an ob/gyn MD and did her residency in a fuxxated nigborhood hobspital. Something like that was an every day occurrence. No joke.

“Just when you think niggers can’t sink any lower, they manage to drain just a little more from the cesspool”

Irateirishman, American Hero

18. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked igor:

boon-avoider (1 Week Ago),cowboy (1 Week Ago),down low (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago)

Super Moderator/CM Radio Host

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 35,860 Thanks in 8,056 Posts

Originally Posted by igor View Post
    Too funny, and too true. My cousin is an ob/gyn MD and did her residency in a fuxxated nigborhood hobspital. Something like that was an every day occurrence. No joke.
    A woman I know was a kindergarten teacher. She told my wife and me about a sow that came for orientation at a school she worked at years ago in Newark, NJ. It introduced itself and it’s picaninny as follows:
    “Dis muh dawtah, Fahmolly”
    “That’s an interesting name. Is it a family name?”
    “No. Da hostabul namedid huh fo muh. Dey has it wrote on a card on da bed, in da nursry”
    The picaninny’s name, pronounced, Fah-mol’-ly, was spelled: Female.

20. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked boon-avoider:

cowboy (1 Week Ago),down low (1 Week Ago),igor (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Proud Irish White (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),sumthinstunk (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 44,332 Thanks in 11,432 Posts

Originally Posted by boon-avoider View Post
    What a waste of time. This teacher would have better served her students by setting up a "mock deportation". And, once the nigglets were removed from the class, impress the importance of Rule #1 to her class.
    "Mock deportation", replete with mock shipping coontainers with its contents organized in the the most efficient manner to hold as many as possible on mock cargo ships .

22. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Rip Tide:

boon-avoider (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Proud Irish White (1 Week Ago)

+ Reply to Thread