User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why are Niggers Constantly Feeding on Packaged Junk Food? Sheboons, Cheetos, Feeding, Constantly

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 68 Thanks in 25 Posts

Why are Niggers Constantly Feeding on Packaged Junk Food?

I seem to observe niggers, mainly sheboons, constantly eating “Flaming Hot Cheetos”, or something similar. Whether sitting in my community college classes, lounging at bus stops, sitting on the bus, or knuckle-dragging down the skreet, it seems that niggers more offer than not have one paw in a bag of snack food, and their other paw in their mouth. Whereas humans generally wait for an appropriate break or time to eat, it seems that these spooks eat whenever and wherever, regardless of how inappropriate it may be. Furthermore, these niggers will simply drop the package on the floor of the building when finished, even if a garbage container is nearby.

Does anyone have an explanation for this behavior? I have developed a theory after viewing a few nature documentaries. From watching these shows, it seems as though primates have a similar feeding behavior, it seems as though they are constantly rooting through the dirt and grass looking for grubs, roots, etc. I am wondering if pavement apes, being so closely related to the better kind, share this feeding behavior. After all, these sows rooting through a bag of Cheetos certainly looks very much like a monkey rooting though the dirt in the jungle. Does anyone else have an alternative explanation?

2. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked DatBeezRayciss:

down low (02-28-2019),Flat buns (03-02-2019),NiggersSuck (03-01-2019),OldIrishAsshole (02-28-2019),The Whip (03-03-2019),Thirdeye (03-03-2019)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 9,813 Thanks in 2,361 Posts

It's all niggers understand. Muhdik and food. It's all that matters to them.

All niggers are created equally worthless.

4. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked web2:

Mistuh Bo-Bo (02-28-2019),NiggersSuck (03-01-2019),OldIrishAsshole (02-28-2019)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 23,666 Thanks in 5,997 Posts

Drugs, drank and mayhem also rank right up there under foo' 'n' muh dik...

Additionally, "Why Do niggers...?" always have to eat their incessant snacks
    from those little single-serving "bodega bags"? Never from a clear sandwich bag
    from a larger, more economical bag from their nest?

6. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Mistuh Bo-Bo:

down low (02-28-2019),NiggersSuck (03-01-2019),OldIrishAsshole (02-28-2019)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 58,672 Thanks in 14,392 Posts

Don't forget about dem poke rinds wiff hah sauce.

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

8. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked OldIrishAsshole:

DatBeezRayciss (03-01-2019),mah_slave_name_be_jerome (03-01-2019),Mistuh Bo-Bo (03-01-2019),NiggersSuck (03-01-2019)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 9,084 Thanks in 2,244 Posts

You're spot on with this analyzation. Niggers, as constant aggressors and scavengers, closely resemble the Sub-Saharan jackal. Couple this with the "looksuhmuh" angle to impress a potential rutting partner with a shiny object (the small, snack size or "big grab" bags provide some reasonable flash and crinkly noise fo dat fiddy cent), which itself can be attributed to niggers frequenting coonvenience stos, and are an easily stolen, or given away size by an apeployee who dat niggaz "cuz" or "bro."
    @Mistuh Bo-Bo you're giving a pavement ape too much credit; remember this species has not even invented the wheel, the sundial, the manufacture of simple hand tools, ala, chimpanzee, nor possessed the wherewithall to master the creation of fire or the constructive concept of primitive boats. Surely a plastic zippered bag containing snacks from more economical purchase would mystify them, like the mighty wastebasket does, or the concept of not consuming an entire packet of dat hot cheetoe outside of one sitting.

Remember, a nigger has no concept of future. Asking the animal to put it away and save it for later, is as foreign a concept would be to asking you or me to present extreme particulars of DNA research or spitting the atom, with household objects.

10. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked down low:

DatBeezRayciss (03-01-2019),igor (03-03-2019),Mistuh Bo-Bo (02-28-2019),Mr-Uncle-Ruckus (08-16-2019),Thirdeye (03-03-2019)

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 199 Thanks in 53 Posts

Because they want instant satisfaction, when a nigger has to wait for food they chimp out. Plus they're too lazy to cook healthy meals.

12. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked NiggersSuck:

Mistuh Bo-Bo (03-01-2019)

Cage Cleaner

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 38 Thanks in 17 Posts

Keen observation.

I've also noticed this, and this extends even into odd places like a warehouse I used to work in...rather than eat in the cleaner break room, the boons and sheboons alike would paw at their cheetos and doritos on forklifts, dirtier than themselves...Sometimes I wonder if the monkey brain can't make the connection between where its at while eating.

Maybe once the boon begins shoveling junkfood in dey mouf they forget what they doing and where they be?

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 16,248 Thanks in 4,564 Posts

Niggers are highly susceptible to targeted marketing and brand names. Cheetos are terrible for you, they make a mess and everyone knows it. I found a bag in my pantry yesterday from the xmas party and dumped them out back for my dogs and they didn't even finish half. And they eat cat poop. Yet niggers loves them somes. Shoes for example can be the biggest pieces of overpriced disposable crap but if it has nike on it niggers will insist on it. Add a professional athlete's endorsement and they will kill each other over it. For decades. Ever wonder what could possibly be in sprite that they love? Or kools? As consumers go they can be very consistent and quite profitable because of this vulnerability. As for why they eat anywhere, simple, they cannot be housebroken and have no table manners. Their favorite restaurant sells them their fried chicken in buckets for a reason.

15. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked The Whip:

down low (03-03-2019),igor (03-03-2019)

+ Reply to Thread