User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Booting fines for its five boon buggies costs a bowling ball head boon $8000 Joe Nathaniel

Administrator
    Head Zoo Curator

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 224,219 Thanks in 59,669 Posts

Booting fines for its five boon buggies costs a bowling ball head boon $8000

Records show jigaboo Joe Nathaniel racked up 38 violations since 2006, forcing it to file for bankruptcy.

Columbia University Professor Edward Morrison babbled “You see a spike in bankruptcy fillings, primarily by African Americans”.

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2018/11...ets-englewood/

"We will NOT be silenced !!!"
    "United We Stand Divided We Fall !!!"
    "If you can not be famous be infamous !!!"
    "There will be NO retreat, compromise or surrender !!!"
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me !!!"

2. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked TattooedRedHead:

bixnood_cryptologist (4 Weeks Ago),down low (4 Weeks Ago),Ghetto_scum (4 Weeks Ago),iaintthatnigger (4 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago),Proud Irish White (4 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (4 Weeks Ago),Whiteirishandproud (4 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,823 Thanks in 1,364 Posts

Typical dumb, looks-at-muh nigger that doesn't understand the abstract concepts of debt, money and the law. Put it in NU until all its debts are paid off from its own assets. If all the money owed can't be retrieved then let the coon rot in NU. The nigger had 5 vehicles which are all probably on HP or some financing scheme.

'Columbia University Professor Edward Morrison stated “You see a spike in bankruptcy fillings, primarily by African Americans”.' Talk about stating the bleeding obvious. At no point does Morrison attribute agency to the groids for this state of affairs. It's basically implied that the nigger cretins are innocent victims of usury when the real reason is the pathetically low nog IQ and its inability to delay gratification and think more than two seconds ahead. Never lend to coons and never give them the benefit of the doubt. They are subhuman morons incapable of learning anything apart from violent crime, illegal drug consumption and muhdik.

The nigger's effect on civilization

I hate niggers more each day.

4. The Following 11 Chimpmaniacs Thanked johnny johnny:

bixnood_cryptologist (4 Weeks Ago),down low (4 Weeks Ago),Ghetto_scum (4 Weeks Ago),iaintthatnigger (4 Weeks Ago),igor (4 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago),Proud Irish White (4 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (4 Weeks Ago),Southern Accent (4 Weeks Ago),ted (4 Weeks Ago),Whiteirishandproud (4 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 45,732 Thanks in 11,169 Posts

Parking enforcement beez rayciss!

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

6. The Following 9 Chimpmaniacs Thanked OldIrishAsshole:

bixnood_cryptologist (4 Weeks Ago),down low (4 Weeks Ago),Ghetto_scum (4 Weeks Ago),iaintthatnigger (4 Weeks Ago),Jutukabuka (4 Weeks Ago),Proud Irish White (4 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (4 Weeks Ago),Southern Accent (4 Weeks Ago),Whiteirishandproud (4 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 41,598 Thanks in 10,690 Posts

I'm a investment property contractor and regularly see vehicles, Mercedes, Jaguars, Range Rovers, BMW, who's monthly car payments are easily more than the housing payments YT taxpayers are footing for their rent

8. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Rip Tide:

down low (4 Weeks Ago),Ghetto_scum (4 Weeks Ago),iaintthatnigger (4 Weeks Ago),Proud Irish White (4 Weeks Ago),Southern Accent (4 Weeks Ago),Whiteirishandproud (4 Weeks Ago)

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 271 Thanks in 66 Posts

Is that a bmw? How is this Nigger able to afford this type of car and not be able to pay for parking or it fines?

“How’s dos iz Getz out if iz dons haf da monies”

Easy move your ass

10. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked B00nana:

bixnood_cryptologist (4 Weeks Ago),Ghetto_scum (4 Weeks Ago),iaintthatnigger (4 Weeks Ago),Southern Accent (4 Weeks Ago),Whiteirishandproud (4 Weeks Ago)

Super Moderator

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 26,728 Thanks in 6,776 Posts

I wish we could give all niggers "the boot" .

12. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Whip_Cracker:

bixnood_cryptologist (4 Weeks Ago),Ghetto_scum (4 Weeks Ago),iaintthatnigger (4 Weeks Ago),Proud Irish White (4 Weeks Ago),Whiteirishandproud (4 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 7,124 Thanks in 2,870 Posts

Niggas never do anything wrong. Always YT’s fault

14. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked iaintthatnigger:

bixnood_cryptologist (4 Weeks Ago),Ghetto_scum (4 Weeks Ago),Whiteirishandproud (4 Weeks Ago)

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Vet

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 28,730 Thanks in 7,197 Posts

The jig had to have accumulated at least 5 unpaid tickets on each vehicle to get the boot.

16. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Paddyroller:

bixnood_cryptologist (4 Weeks Ago),down low (4 Weeks Ago),Proud Irish White (4 Weeks Ago),Southern Accent (4 Weeks Ago),Whiteirishandproud (4 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 7,636 Thanks in 2,899 Posts

A Mercedes-Benz can also be breathtakingly expensive to maintain. I remember back in the eighties just a lousy air-filter was $56 and a whole new engine for my Aunt's beautiful classic 280SE was going to cost about five grand back in the day. Insurance is also high too. The insurance companies charge a lot for a luxury car policy simply because they can. How does a typical dumb nigger afford this?

It seems that way too many cars like this in my area are just niggered and that makes me sad and angry. Nigger-rich

18. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Proud Irish White:

bixnood_cryptologist (4 Weeks Ago),down low (4 Weeks Ago),Whiteirishandproud (4 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,035 Thanks in 1,034 Posts

Man, that is one sad, tired, worn out, geriatric Benz, just waiting to be put out of it's misery. Let's hope it ends the past 20 years of abuse from niggers by taking out a few of 'em with it. Poor thing is the very definition of "struggle buggy."

:-(

20. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked down low:

bixnood_cryptologist (4 Weeks Ago),SamboQWashingkoon (4 Weeks Ago),Whiteirishandproud (4 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,182 Thanks in 1,090 Posts

Originally Posted by Proud Irish White View Post
    A Mercedes-Benz can also be breathtakingly expensive to maintain. I remember back in the eighties just a lousy air-filter was $56 and a whole now engine for my Aunt's beautiful classic 280SE was going to cost about five grand back in the day. Insurance is also high too. The insurance companies charge a lot for a luxury car policy simply because they can. How does a typical dumb nigger afford this?

It seems that way too many cars like this in my area are just niggered and that makes me sad and angry. Nigger-rich
    Even if you can afford a BMw (pun intended), Mercedes, Jaguar etc, you are crazy to buy for the above reason. I have a 12 year old Chevy Cobalt with 175k. I try to keep it running. There’s a 100% chance it won’t get stolen and I don’t have to pull out my hair if I find a dent. If I need repairs, there’re cheaper than the so called premium brands. Fact: your average millionaire doesn’t drive a fancy car; being frugal pays off. Niggers don’t understand this.

22. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Jutukabuka:

bixnood_cryptologist (4 Weeks Ago),ted (4 Weeks Ago),Whiteirishandproud (4 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,035 Thanks in 1,034 Posts

Don't confuse BMW/M-B/Jaguar/premium brand owners with niggers. It's one thing to love these cars and take care of them like a spoiled girlfriend, and it's another thang to nigger them up, neglect them, destroy them and buy dem off dat here today, gone tomorrow roah-site lot, them being 17 years old, with 276,300 miles on dem, no history, no records, sheeeit dafuq u neet dat fo, dat clear coat failure, dat smokin' exhauss, and all for only $5,100, an' ch'yall can say you "own dat Benz-uh."

I LOVE my cars, and yes, they're of those high-end European brands. But then, I'm white and work 50+ hours a week.

24. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked down low:

bixnood_cryptologist (4 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,484 Thanks in 1,755 Posts

STFU you stinking infotainment coddlers. Is there anything at all that isn't unfair to niggers? And why does a nigger need 4 imported cars (niggers know GM are assembled by fellow niggers and refuse to buy them), and who did it steal them from?

This ape's hoopties were booted for non-payment of traffic tickets. TNB -- niggers think paying bills is YT's job. FU again, Shitaviuos.

26. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked SamboQWashingkoon:

bixnood_cryptologist (4 Weeks Ago)

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 692 Thanks in 179 Posts

Edward Morrison babbled, “You see a spike in bankruptcy fillings, primarily by African Americans”
    Isn't this yet one more proof, that the niggers are degenerate idiots, that break the law and are fined on a much higher rate than the humans?

28. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked bixnood_cryptologist:

SamboQWashingkoon (3 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 6,451 Thanks in 3,198 Posts

each and every stinky nigger in chimpcago costs around 30k a year to keep in EBT or in the ZOO

30. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Hoodie:

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 20,616 Thanks in 7,468 Posts

His five booted vehicles include two Mercedes, all booted on the same street on the same day.
    So how does a NIGGER have 5 vehicles? Yup, niggers are so fucking oppressed!!!

I H8 NIGGERS!

32. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Ghetto_scum:

Super Moderator

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 49,216 Thanks in 18,619 Posts

NFC!

#It'sOkToBeWhite #It'sOkToHateDemoncraps

34. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked DragonInSnow: