+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Niggers ooking away to no one in public 

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 152 Thanks in 40 Posts

Niggers ooking away to no one in public

Why are niggers always out in public with their paws flailing around and their balloon lips flapping away to no one? I constantly see jigs knuckling down a busy street or any other public place doing this. Are they are ooking to some other unseen nigger? Are they Crapping to some imaginary audience in their head? I think it's just TNB looks-uh-me. If a human were to do this they'd be locked away in the loony bin, but this is accepted behavior from pavement apes.

2. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Dred Scott:

bixnood_cryptologist (2 Weeks Ago),Chimpout Level 5 (2 Weeks Ago),Ghetto_scum (1 Week Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (2 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),Southern Accent (2 Weeks Ago),Ulfhednar (2 Weeks Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,221 Thanks in 830 Posts

This is exactly the thing that I see almost everyday. Random coons engaged in stupid nigger antics for no reason. Almost every human can say they have seen this if they live in a city.

4. The Following 10 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Southern Accent:

bixnood_cryptologist (2 Weeks Ago),Chimpout Level 5 (2 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (1 Week Ago),John Calhoun (2 Weeks Ago),Jutukabuka (2 Weeks Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (2 Weeks Ago),nig-nog (2 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),Ulfhednar (2 Weeks Ago),Woden (1 Week Ago)

Cage Cleaner

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 53 Thanks in 13 Posts

Niggers just love drawing attention to themselves in any way they their pea brains can comprehend. If you look at videos of chimpanzees fighting in zoos you really won't notice a difference in comparison, runs in the fambly I suppose.

The good side to this is that they also apply their looks-uh-meh logic when they coonmit crimes too, making it easier to catch the demons. If it wasn't for the libtards listening to them crying racism and babying them nature would be able to play itself out much easier.

6. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Chimpout Level 5:

bixnood_cryptologist (2 Weeks Ago),down low (2 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (1 Week Ago),Jutukabuka (2 Weeks Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (2 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),Ulfhednar (2 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 19,213 Thanks in 7,137 Posts

Niggers are flapping their gums on their sail foams, they have stolen bluetooth, the niggers where I work are always doing this!

I H8 NIGGERS!

8. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Ghetto_scum:

bixnood_cryptologist (2 Weeks Ago),DooDooBrown (2 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (1 Week Ago),Jutukabuka (2 Weeks Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (2 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),Ulfhednar (2 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 43,566 Thanks in 10,619 Posts

Niggers have to be on dat speaker foam to beez annoying YT an sheeit.

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

10. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked OldIrishAsshole:

bixnood_cryptologist (2 Weeks Ago),down low (2 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (1 Week Ago),Ghetto_scum (1 Week Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (2 Weeks Ago),Ulfhednar (2 Weeks Ago)

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 152 Thanks in 40 Posts

I've witnessed this before all the bluetooth and sail foam recent boom, though. Niggers ooking and flapping their appendages around at an almost Cat 2 chimpout level in public for no reason at all. It has gotten worse with the emergence of gibs all the nigs "Obama foams" though

12. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Dred Scott:

Mistuh Bo-Bo (2 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),Ulfhednar (2 Weeks Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,262 Thanks in 799 Posts

I've once seen a bum nigger weilding a plastic shotgun loitering around walgreens ooking to the pavement for change.

14. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked web:

Dred Scott (1 Week Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (2 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),Ulfhednar (2 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 22,032 Thanks in 6,268 Posts

I have seen this a lot too and this is a great question. Birds often perform dances to attract a mate, I can only assume it is the same with bucks. In niggerdom this is called the muhdik dance. The more desperate a nigger needs to muhdik the louder it will ook and wave its paws. After about 5 minutes or so it will expose its aids stick and attack anything or anybody within reach. Sows, and coal burners in the know, will flock to it and the muhdik 'ing will commence. I suggest that when you see a nigger performing the muhdik dance to run, not walk, the opposite direction. Please note that while a nigger can not hit the broad side of a barn with a paw gun their aids stick is fairly accurate at 25 ft.

It ain't easy being a rebel
    From the cradle to the grave

16. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Ulfhednar:

Dred Scott (1 Week Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (2 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),Proud Irish White (2 Weeks Ago),Ray Ciss (4 Days Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 7,414 Thanks in 2,836 Posts

I've seen this behavior, too, and heard that it's the result of STD's like syphilis and especially gonorrhea affecting their walnut-sized brains.

18. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Proud Irish White:

Dred Scott (1 Week Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (2 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),Ulfhednar (2 Weeks Ago)

Super Moderator

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 47,871 Thanks in 18,211 Posts

All niggers are mentally ill?

The results of three major community prevalence studies indicate a higher incidence of schizophrenia among African Americans than Whites, but have too few cases for stable estimates. In a prospective, birth cohort study, African Americans were found to have substantially elevated rates of schizophrenia when compared with Whites
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3928067/

“I hate to say this, but you don't have the skill to be my enemy” - Duo Maxwell

20. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked DragonInSnow:

Alexander Stephens (1 Week Ago),Dred Scott (1 Week Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (2 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 17,169 Thanks in 4,353 Posts

niggers coon-vince themselves that dey is hilee spiritchumal 'n' sheeit an' derefo'e deys always
    surrounded by spirits like haints ob dey's daid APEcestors and ghostly eviscerated voodoo chiggums and such.
    And so they will flail and swing their lanky ape forelimbs to shoo away such perceived things floating around them at all times.

22. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Mistuh Bo-Bo:

Dred Scott (1 Week Ago)

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 240 Thanks in 103 Posts

Originally Posted by DragonInSnow View Post
    Beat me to it. Niggers are schizophrenics. That's no bluetoof. Deys talkin to the voices in deyz haids.

24. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Alexander Stephens:

DragonInSnow (1 Week Ago),Dred Scott (1 Week Ago)

Cage Cleaner

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 6 Thanks in 3 Posts

Its funny you say that. I saw a spookie mcdoogle today on my way up through NYC flapping hims gums and thought the same thing!!

26. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked negrodizzle:

Dred Scott (1 Week Ago)

CM Radio Host

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 30,592 Thanks in 6,888 Posts

Originally Posted by Alexander Stephens View Post
    That's no bluetoof.
    It's "goldteef"

PISS ON ALL NIGGERS!!

28. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked boon-avoider:

Dred Scott (1 Week Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 18,584 Thanks in 6,000 Posts

I have recently watched a series called Drugs Inc. The answer is drugs. Crack and heroin.
    That series was quite niggetry. I watched it for the shock value.

Personal responsibility is required to enjoy freedom. This is why niggers routinely feel oppressed.

30. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked ted:

Dred Scott (1 Week Ago)

Cage Cleaner

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Recently on a tram in Rotterdam I had a groid sit behind me ooking away to itself and whistling. It annoyed me so I moved a couple of times but the irritating ape followed me. It must have realised how much it was winding me up and decided to keep going. I ended up getting off well before my stop just to get away from the nigger. This incident reminded me why I never take public transport.

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,290 Thanks in 847 Posts

Originally Posted by NiggersBeGone View Post
    Recently on a tram in Rotterdam I had a groid sit behind me ooking away to itself and whistling. It annoyed me so I moved a couple of times but the irritating ape followed me. It must have realised how much it was winding me up and decided to keep going. I ended up getting off well before my stop just to get away from the nigger. This incident reminded me why I never take public transport.
    WHY are their niggers in Rotterdam? I figured the Gabber goons would have put a stop to that! :-)

33. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked down low:

NiggersBeGone (5 Days Ago)

Cage Cleaner

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Originally Posted by down low View Post
    WHY are their niggers in Rotterdam? I figured the Gabber goons would have put a stop to that! :-)
    I've no idea what a Gabber goon is but there's a lot of niggers in Rotterdam

35. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked NiggersBeGone:

down low (5 Days Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,290 Thanks in 847 Posts

Originally Posted by NiggersBeGone View Post
    I've no idea what a Gabber goon is but there's a lot of niggers in Rotterdam
    LOL! Gabber was that really hard techno back in the 90s, had a goon culture of fighting, similar to soccer hooligans. Angry young men. The majority of it came from Rotterdam, which was always thought of as a "tough" seafaring town. I'm sure it still is, but for the wrong (read: niggers) reason.

37. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked down low:

NiggersBeGone (5 Days Ago)

+ Reply to Thread