User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nigger Lotto--Nigger Sorority Members Sue Bahama Breeze Restaurant Colleen Williams, Chante Spencer

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Vet

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 27,377 Thanks in 6,930 Posts

Nigger Lotto--Nigger Sorority Members Sue Bahama Breeze Restaurant

Nigger members of the Greater Cleveland Alumnae Chapter of the Delta Sigma Theta sorority are suing Bahama Breeze Restaurant because the manager called the cops on them. The manager told the police that about 20 of the niggers were threatening to leave the restaurant without paying. The niggers claim that the poor service in the restaurant was because dey beez black n' sheeeit, and that the manager lied to the cops concerning their threats to leave without paying.

In a city that is 53% nigger, I don't know how any business can survive. Either you take the loss of of the niggers leaving without paying, or you end up at the receiving end of a nigger lotto attempt, that will cost you lots of money to defend, even if the boons are ultimately unsuccessful.

The police report states that all bills were paid and says one member of the group told police when they arrived that she would ensure all the bills were accounted for. Police arrived at around 8:30 p.m. and stayed for about one hour, according to the police report.

Spencer said the incident report misrepresents what happened and that the charge that people were threatening to leave without paying is "totally not true."
    Good luck on this lawsuit niggers. The manager called the cops because you niggers threatened to walk out without paying. So what if you niggers did eventually pay. The manager did everyone a favor by calling the cops. If the manager did not call the cops, the restaurant would have been out the price of 40 meals, and you jungle bunnies would most likely have been rounded up and charged with theft of services instead of being inconvenienced as the cops ensured payment before each nigger was allowed to leave the restaurant.

Marcia Fudge, the Congresscoon representing the district where the incident happened, and a member of the sorority, claims that deys beez racially profiled n' sheeit.

U.S. Rep. Marcia Fudge said Thursday that the decision by a Cleveland-area Bahama Breeze restaurant to call police out of concern that a group of black sorority members might not pay their tab is "reprehensible" and a "case of racial profiling."
    U.S. Rep. Marcia Fudge said that the decision by a Cleveland-area Bahama Breeze restaurant to call police out of concern that a group of black sorority members might not pay their tab is "reprehensible" and a "case of racial profiling." The nigger Congressboon even posted a press release, stating the niggers' version of what happened as fact:

https://fudge.house.gov/press-statem...merican-women/

https://www.cleveland.com/court-just...le_sorori.html (current story)--The legal papers are posted at the end of the article.

https://www.cleveland.com/naymik/ind...ge_villag.html (story from June 2018)

2. The Following 9 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Paddyroller:

boon-avoider (1 Week Ago),cowboy (1 Week Ago),iaintthatnigger (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Southern Accent (1 Week Ago),Ulfhednar (1 Week Ago),Woden (1 Week Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 5,983 Thanks in 3,090 Posts

I don't like niggers in my restaurant nobody does.

4. The Following 10 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Hoodie:

Anti-Groid (1 Week Ago),boon-avoider (1 Week Ago),iaintthatnigger (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Proud Irish White (1 Week Ago),Southern Accent (1 Week Ago),ted (1 Week Ago),Ulfhednar (1 Week Ago)

CM Radio Host

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 29,530 Thanks in 6,691 Posts

It is considered raysis, when you don't give niggers free shit.

PISS ON ALL NIGGERS!!

6. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked boon-avoider:

cowboy (1 Week Ago),iaintthatnigger (1 Week Ago),KMFDM (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Southern Accent (1 Week Ago),Ulfhednar (1 Week Ago)

Super Moderator

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 47,132 Thanks in 17,994 Posts

Originally Posted by Hoodie View Post
    I don't like niggers in my restaurant nobody does.
    I don't like niggers anywhere!

“I hate to say this, but you don't have the skill to be my enemy” - Duo Maxwell

8. The Following 9 Chimpmaniacs Thanked DragonInSnow:

Anti-Groid (1 Week Ago),iaintthatnigger (1 Week Ago),John Calhoun (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Southern Accent (1 Week Ago),ted (1 Week Ago),Ulfhednar (1 Week Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 11,247 Thanks in 4,111 Posts

Ironic seeing that Bahama Breeze is that in and of itself a nigger coddling nigger chow restaurant chain glorifying tropical nigger cooking. If I were to open a restaurant it would be one that serves food that is not appealing to niggers.

"The only thing worse than a police state is a nigger state."

10. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Woden:

AAC229 (4 Days Ago),iaintthatnigger (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Proud Irish White (1 Week Ago),Southern Accent (1 Week Ago),Ulfhednar (1 Week Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 13,606 Thanks in 4,007 Posts

The niggers we're probably upset dirt cookies were not on the menu.

Know niggers, no peace. No niggers, know peace.

12. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Anti-Groid:

cowboy (1 Week Ago),iaintthatnigger (1 Week Ago),Jamal-Mart (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Southern Accent (1 Week Ago),Ulfhednar (1 Week Ago)

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 13,389 Thanks in 2,842 Posts

Originally Posted by boon-avoider View Post
    It is considered raysis, when you don't give niggers free shit.
    Truer words have never been spoken

14. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked KMFDM:

boon-avoider (1 Week Ago),cowboy (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Southern Accent (1 Week Ago),Ulfhednar (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 42,203 Thanks in 10,302 Posts

Niggers steal. No matter if goods, services, or YT's oxygen. They need to be treated accordingly in order for businesses to protect their bottom line.

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

16. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked OldIrishAsshole:

iaintthatnigger (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (1 Week Ago),Southern Accent (1 Week Ago),Ulfhednar (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian
    CNF-9001 Auditor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 37,481 Thanks in 12,309 Posts

Originally Posted by Anti-Groid View Post
    The niggers we're probably upset dirt cookies were not on the menu.
    Name:  DF643DDF-83D4-4018-9029-21B517FB3957.jpeg
Views: 303
Size:  24.4 KB

Never forget: De'Marquise Elkins, http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime/....1296312#bmb=1

PHOTO - Widow of Officer Darren Goforth, EXECUTED by a nigger

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murd...stopher_Newsom R.I.P., Logan Tipton

18. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Maker:

Southern Accent (1 Week Ago),Ulfhednar (1 Week Ago)

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 189 Thanks in 65 Posts

Of course (as if I even needed to check) Marcia Fudge is a filthy nigger...

20. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked pghwhiteman:

cowboy (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),Ulfhednar (1 Week Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,686 Thanks in 663 Posts

Sheit.

22. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked web:

Maker (1 Week Ago),Ulfhednar (1 Week Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 20,990 Thanks in 6,037 Posts

Some of the Red Lobstas around here have closed due to giving away too much nigger chow. A groidal will eat their meals and then bitch about it being bad. Since the managers are afraid of a chimpout and possibly losing their life the niggers are free to go. You are correct that you can go broke defending yourself against a lawsuit even if you win. They really need to enact a loser pays all lawyer fees. Shit would stop.

It ain't easy being a rebel
    From the cradle to the grave

24. The Following 9 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Ulfhednar:

AAC229 (4 Days Ago),Anti-Groid (1 Week Ago),iaintthatnigger (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (1 Week Ago),Proud Irish White (1 Week Ago),Southern Accent (1 Week Ago),Steppen Fetchit (6 Days Ago),ted (1 Week Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 17,927 Thanks in 5,839 Posts

I hope they hire a blacktard lawyer for the lotto apetempt: more for us to bash.

Personal responsibility is required to enjoy freedom. This is why niggers routinely feel oppressed.

26. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked ted:

cowboy (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 5,920 Thanks in 1,872 Posts

I knew this day was coming. It is illegal to call the police on niggers` shines (crimes).

28. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked cowboy:

iaintthatnigger (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (1 Week Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 7,265 Thanks in 2,791 Posts

Originally Posted by Ulfhednar View Post
    Some of the Red Lobstas around here have closed due to giving away too much nigger chow.
    Thanks for the info. I wasn't aware of that. Don't know about restaurants here but I know of two Kroger's that have closed since I moved here in '09 (Roselawn and Over-The-Rhine) due to "shrinkage". Now niggers and their coddlers are coonplaining about "food deserts".

30. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Proud Irish White:

iaintthatnigger (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (1 Week Ago),Ulfhednar (1 Week Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 16,667 Thanks in 4,231 Posts

make these abhorrent she-apes all go

where restaurant complainers & troublemakers
    find themselves on the next day's Bill of Fare.

32. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Mistuh Bo-Bo:

iaintthatnigger (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 6,862 Thanks in 2,792 Posts

It’s just instinct for a nigger not to pay. They are crapped out with dna from the jungle days when the monkeys had to pay for nothing.

34. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked iaintthatnigger:

Maker (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian
    CNF-9001 Auditor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Originally Posted by Proud Irish White View Post
    Thanks for the info. I wasn't aware of that. Don't know about restaurants here but I know of two Kroger's that have closed since I moved here in '09 (Roselawn and Over-The-Rhine) due to "shrinkage". Now niggers and their coddlers are coonplaining about "food deserts".
    I know where Over-the-Rhine is in Chimpinnati. I know the term “food desert” well. In fact I think my last comment on ABC7Chicago before ABC7Chicongo (& all of ABC) eliminated comments was in response to Whore Foods pledging to - then reneging on - opening a South Side niggertown store. It was, “Isn’t it coincidental that ‘food deserts’ are always located next to ‘|\|i99er oceans’?”

36. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Maker:

Proud Irish White (1 Week Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Originally Posted by Proud Irish White View Post
    They shut the Krogers down in College Hill years ago due to niggers and one down in Western Hills a few years back, they claimed losses of $1,000,000 a year. You read that right, 1 million a year. Of course the niggers were on TB babbling and ooking, where we supposed to steal our nigger chow? They had to renovate a Kroger in Price Hill and a sign on their door said to use the one in Delhi. Guess what? They had armed off duty police there the whole time. Niggers will never understand that Humans are in business to make money, not feed them and go broke. Niggers do not have a RIGHT to have a grocery store in da hood. They had an opportunity to have a coonveniet store with proper food nearby and they fucking blew it. Now they whine and ook waycism. I am so sick of this.

38. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Ulfhednar:

Maker (6 Days Ago),Proud Irish White (1 Week Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,438 Thanks in 549 Posts

Originally Posted by Ulfhednar View Post
    Some of the Red Lobstas around here have closed due to giving away too much nigger chow. A groidal will eat their meals and then bitch about it being bad. Since the managers are afraid of a chimpout and possibly losing their life the niggers are free to go. You are correct that you can go broke defending yourself against a lawsuit even if you win. They really need to enact a loser pays all lawyer fees. Shit would stop.
    i get it, but do you really want to chase down niggers for thousands in lawyer fees when they won't even pay for a chicken wing?

If niggers are 13% of the population why are they in 99% of the movies, TV shows, and advertisements?

40. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Steppen Fetchit:

Maker (6 Days Ago),Ulfhednar (6 Days Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Originally Posted by Steppen Fetchit View Post
    i get it, but do you really want to chase down niggers for thousands in lawyer fees when they won't even pay for a chicken wing?
    Most rational Humans would not. I hate to admit it but I am relentless when wronged. I would do that.

42. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Ulfhednar:

AAC229 (4 Days Ago),Maker (6 Days Ago)

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 190 Thanks in 62 Posts

They should make a single sowrority for all colleges and universities in the U.S., call it "Kaffir Nigger Looter"

Senior Veterinarian
    CNF-9001 Auditor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    They should make a single sowrority for all colleges and universities in the U.S., call it "Kaffir Nigger Looter"
    When I was in college there was this niggersow sowrority called Delta Sigma Theta that of course we called “Delta Nigma Theta.” Where we lived we could see in their windows and it was disgusting, I’m talking about we saw things that cannot be mentioned here due to decorum. Niggers are truly horsenostril animals.

If Burrhead Breeze didn’t call the cops they’d have indeed had a massive knuckle-out on those 40 meals.

Super Moderator

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 25,489 Thanks in 6,497 Posts

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	222dd28f14a9ba414f84d6369ec0e0d4--funny-pix-hilarious-memes.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	54.4 KB 
ID:	201846

Fuckin' niggers everywhere, I'm sick of looking at 'em!

46. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Whip_Cracker:

Maker (4 Days Ago)

+ Reply to Thread