User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sowdusa wore a ‘Blue Lives Murder’ T-shirt in front of police officers at Afropunk 

Administrator
    Head Zoo Curator

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 217,858 Thanks in 58,275 Posts

Sowdusa wore a ‘Blue Lives Murder’ T-shirt in front of police officers at Afropunk

That was the phrase seen on the bold statement on the T-shirt of a 24-year-old sowdusa and activist Nyja Richardson as it attended Brooklyn’s Afropunk, the music and fashion festival that celebrates the black American NAPA punk scene in locations around the world.

“The last thing I want my son to be is another hashtag, so if that means I have to wear this shirt to create the conversation or go to community civil meetings, I will do whatever is necessary,” Richardson, that has a 3-year-old heturdler as well as it own vegan T-shirt line, it ooked.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/moth...211026946.html

http://afropunkfest.com/brooklyn/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	e9107d6fc5d0d6879620b686bd041f3d.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	118.7 KB 
ID:	200433Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	7 
Size:	167.3 KB 
ID:	200434Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Captured.JPG 
Views:	13 
Size:	52.5 KB 
ID:	200435

"We will NOT be silenced !!!"
    "United We Stand Divided We Fall !!!"
    "If you can not be famous be infamous !!!"
    "There will be NO retreat, compromise or surrender !!!"
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me !!!"

2. The Following 10 Chimpmaniacs Thanked TattooedRedHead:

Billyape Pride (3 Weeks Ago),boon-avoider (3 Weeks Ago),cowboy (3 Weeks Ago),Ghetto_scum (3 Weeks Ago),Maker (3 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (3 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (3 Weeks Ago),Southern Accent (3 Weeks Ago),Steppen Fetchit (2 Weeks Ago),Ulfhednar (2 Weeks Ago)

CM Radio Host

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 29,530 Thanks in 6,691 Posts

Stupid rope-haid nigger sheboon, can't even read its own shirt. It is simply parroting, nigger propaganda. No nigger has an actual opinion on anything that doesn't involve themselves, directly and right now.

PISS ON ALL NIGGERS!!

4. The Following 10 Chimpmaniacs Thanked boon-avoider:

Billyape Pride (3 Weeks Ago),cowboy (3 Weeks Ago),Ghetto_scum (3 Weeks Ago),Maker (3 Weeks Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (3 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (3 Weeks Ago),pool dog (3 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (3 Weeks Ago),ted (2 Weeks Ago),Ulfhednar (2 Weeks Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,076 Thanks in 804 Posts

Dear God, I hate niggers more with each and every passing day. Nothing is ever a nigger's fault. These filthy shitskins get killed for attacking Police and resisting arrest yet, "Blue Lives Murder'? All this while niggers slaughter each other in Chicago all the time.

All I ever see from niggers is hateful, violent stupidity. All the kindly coons have been radicalized by Obongo and nigger lovers. What really kills me is no YT will EVER dare to say the killing in Chicago is a problem caused by niggers. They speak about these creatures as though they were Human. So they talk in circles and niggers get worse by the day.

Here's my T-shirt slogan: "Niggers Are The Problem".

6. The Following 14 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Southern Accent:

3207 (3 Weeks Ago),Billyape Pride (3 Weeks Ago),Chimpmaster (3 Weeks Ago),cowboy (3 Weeks Ago),down low (3 Weeks Ago),Jobless Sparkling Wiggle (2 Weeks Ago),KMFDM (3 Weeks Ago),Maker (3 Weeks Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (3 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (3 Weeks Ago),Paddyroller (3 Weeks Ago),pool dog (3 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (3 Weeks Ago),Ulfhednar (2 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian
    CNF-9001 Auditor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 37,481 Thanks in 12,309 Posts

Originally Posted by Southern Accent View Post
    Dear God, I hate niggers more with each and every passing day. Nothing is ever a nigger's fault. These filthy shitskins get killed for attacking Police and resisting arrest yet, "Blue Lives Murder'? All this while niggers slaughter each other in Chicago all the time.

All I ever see from niggers is hateful, violent stupidity. All the kindly coons have been radicalized by Obongo and nigger lovers. What really kills me is no YT will EVER dare to say the killing in Chicago is a problem caused by niggers. They speak about these creatures as though they were Human. So they talk in circles and niggers get worse by the day.

Here's my T-shirt slogan: "Niggers Are The Problem".
    You see, I envy you down in S. Coonalina, at least there you get some "Suh" from grease ape nigger shitbeasts. Up in Chicongo you never get that, every degenerate nigger is surly and prechimping. If you look at one for even a picosecond the nigger goes from prechimping to chimping immediately. Even back in the '70s and '80s when I was a kid from koondergarten to 12th grade I had to endure degenerate niggerbeasts near Gary, Indiana (the worst nigger shithole in the world outside of Africa) punching me in the arm daily and every time a niggerbeast addressed me it was with a racial slur. And THESE are the doe-eyed, innocent and safe animals that Libtards forcefeed to us as humans.

Regarding how you opined on this filthy niggersow wearing the "Blue Lives Murder" shirt the more accurate shirt is "Nigger Professions Are Murder, Rape & Theft." Or we could go on forever. My dad was in law enforcement for 37 years in metro Chicongo and I always was amazed at the scanner traffic for Gary and various Chicongo precincts. It's just niggers firing pawguns and goodifying other niggers, with some carjacking and break-ins. This niggersow wearing this shirt is the PERFECT apexample of how dumb niggers are and have NO cooncept of statistics.

When a nigger pulls a pawgun on a cop and gets made good and you statistically compare that to the number of niggerbeasts that goodify other burrhead niggers it is blatantly obvious - to a HUMAN not enamored with Liberals' cuddly-wuddly pet niggers - that the problem is NIGGERS.

I harken back to this story of when I lived in Indianapeolis for 3 months in a corporate apartment fresh out of college and a buddy of mine from up in Chicongo - a bigtime Libtard niggerlover who kept it quiet around our group of pals - also got a job down in Indianapeolis and I decided to call him about getting a drink at some bar where we could meet some women. It was around 3pm and I was nearly in Indianapeolis coming down from Chicongo. He spoke very cryptic on the phone and I asked if he was at Bally Total Fitness and he muttered something. I kept asking him if it was a "bad time to call" and he said, "Oh no it's fine." So I kept talking asking where he was at and he said "near there" all awkwardly when I asked if he was at the gym.

So I drove to the gym and I could see him in a bank parking lot parked and standing near the ATM you could walk up to and his car was there - and a buck nigger and its 3 year old were there too. I walked up and I heard my pal say, "I'm NOT giving you money!" The buck nigger started to get (more) militant and I asked what was going on and the degenerate nigger tersely ooked to me, "This ain't yo fuckin' bidness!" I said to it, "I just made it my business, I'm calling the cops" and it took a couple steps towards me and I stepped back and bladed my stance and it then reduced its chimping. It went up to my buddy, tapped him on his nose and said, "BITCH!" Then the nigger knuckled off giving me a dirty look and I did the same back.

I asked this guy what the hell happened and he said the nigger was on I-65 north of town at the side of the highway with the hood up and a white pawkerchief standing at the back of the car with the 3 year-old niglet. He said he felt sorry for the niglet and stopped and picked the nigger animals up and the nigger was so nice and then said it needed to go here and then there and then it needed money to fix its car and then the nigger finally said, "You're GOING to get me some money!" and things got very frosty and it essentially was a nigger strongarm robbery with this niglet as the tearjerker. When I called him he knew I had my CCW permit so he - a staunch firearm opponent, but he kept it quiet - tried to get me to see him at Bally's.

So the point is EVERY nigger is an evil shitdemon animal, and this one with the "Blue Lives Murder" N-shirt is just a TYPICAL hostile, anti-human nigger doing what it is hardwired to do --> Be a degenerate and worthless NIGGER.

Never forget: De'Marquise Elkins, http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime/....1296312#bmb=1

PHOTO - Widow of Officer Darren Goforth, EXECUTED by a nigger

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murd...stopher_Newsom R.I.P., Logan Tipton

8. The Following 12 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Maker:

Anti-Groid (3 Weeks Ago),Billyape Pride (3 Weeks Ago),cowboy (3 Weeks Ago),Hur Grease (2 Weeks Ago),KMFDM (3 Weeks Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (3 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (3 Weeks Ago),pool dog (3 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (3 Weeks Ago),Southern Accent (3 Weeks Ago),ted (3 Weeks Ago),Ulfhednar (2 Weeks Ago)

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Vet

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 27,377 Thanks in 6,930 Posts

Maybe, just maybe, a cop will fear for his life upon being approached by a chimping Negress wearing a "Blue Lives Murder" shirt, and sling some lead in its direction.

And that's a lotta niggers at the niggerfest in the bottom photo.

Remind me to stay miles away!

10. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Paddyroller:

Billyape Pride (3 Weeks Ago),Maker (3 Weeks Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (3 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (3 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (3 Weeks Ago),Ulfhednar (2 Weeks Ago)

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 13,389 Thanks in 2,842 Posts

Here in Chicongo a couple years back we had almost 1000 murders I believe 8 were caused by the cops. Less than one percent of niggers goodified were by cops. Your shirt should read niggers murder niggers that would be more apropos

12. The Following 9 Chimpmaniacs Thanked KMFDM:

Billyape Pride (3 Weeks Ago),cowboy (3 Weeks Ago),Jobless Sparkling Wiggle (2 Weeks Ago),Maker (3 Weeks Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (3 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (3 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (3 Weeks Ago),ted (3 Weeks Ago),Ulfhednar (2 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 6,213 Thanks in 1,243 Posts

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	coonsow.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	116.5 KB 
ID:	200437

14. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Billyape Pride:

cowboy (3 Weeks Ago),Jobless Sparkling Wiggle (2 Weeks Ago),Maker (3 Weeks Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (3 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (3 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (3 Weeks Ago),ted (3 Weeks Ago),Ulfhednar (2 Weeks Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,076 Thanks in 804 Posts

Maker, I am from NC and have been in SC for ten years. It's mostly plantation niggers around here, dumb as dirt. Most dogs and cats are smarter than these niggers. Once upon a time we had many kindly coons, but after Obongo and the church shooting, you are treated to sullen attitudes, hateful stares and generally militant behavior. They hate our guts and don't mind showing it. The happy go lucky nigger is all but gone now. Only the older spooks for the most part will even attempt to act friendly. The Obongo effect has radicalized niggers like never before. That's my take on things.

16. The Following 11 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Southern Accent:

Anti-Groid (3 Weeks Ago),down low (3 Weeks Ago),Hur Grease (2 Weeks Ago),Jobless Sparkling Wiggle (2 Weeks Ago),Maker (3 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (3 Weeks Ago),Paddyroller (3 Weeks Ago),pool dog (3 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (3 Weeks Ago),ted (3 Weeks Ago),Ulfhednar (2 Weeks Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,892 Thanks in 759 Posts

Yet again, without dat sail foam, niggers would not exist.

18. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked down low:

Maker (3 Weeks Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (3 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (3 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (3 Weeks Ago),Ulfhednar (2 Weeks Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,686 Thanks in 663 Posts

I say take all the police out of coontowns and see where it goes from there.

20. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked web:

down low (3 Weeks Ago),Hur Grease (2 Weeks Ago),Jobless Sparkling Wiggle (2 Weeks Ago),Maker (3 Weeks Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (3 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (3 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (3 Weeks Ago),Ulfhednar (2 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian
    CNF-9001 Auditor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 37,481 Thanks in 12,309 Posts

Maker, I am from NC and have been in SC for ten years. It's mostly plantation niggers around here, dumb as dirt. Most dogs and cats are smarter than these niggers. Once upon a time we had many kindly coons, but after Obongo and the church shooting, you are treated to sullen attitudes, hateful stares and generally militant behavior. They hate our guts and don't mind showing it. The happy go lucky nigger is all but gone now. Only the older spooks for the most part will even attempt to act friendly. The Obongo effect has radicalized niggers like never before. That's my take on things.
    Wow that sure is sad. Like @web commented all cops should leave all nigger coonmunities and nigborhoods and leave subhuman grease ape niggers to recreate the modern technological paradises of Addis Ababa, Mogadishu and Soweto right in their all nigger areas.

That is so deflating knowing how the N. American grease ape nigger in the south is also now a surly, vicious dumb animal ready to rip your face off.

22. The Following 9 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Maker:

down low (3 Weeks Ago),Hur Grease (2 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (3 Weeks Ago),pool dog (3 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (3 Weeks Ago),Southern Accent (3 Weeks Ago),ted (3 Weeks Ago),Ulfhednar (2 Weeks Ago),web (3 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 42,203 Thanks in 10,302 Posts

Fucking worthless nigger whore!

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

24. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked OldIrishAsshole:

Bat Fairy (3 Weeks Ago),cowboy (3 Weeks Ago),down low (3 Weeks Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (3 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (3 Weeks Ago),Ulfhednar (2 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 38,915 Thanks in 10,098 Posts

I was at an section ape rental the other day, I'm have an investment property contracting company, doing some plumbing work with, unfortunately, a cleaning coontractor composed of all coons prepping the residence for the next infestation of niggers. One of them axed me what my name was and just for fun I said Massah. It was nice hearing niggers say "yes Massah " and "no Massah" all day long.

26. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Rip Tide:

Bat Fairy (3 Weeks Ago),down low (3 Weeks Ago),Hur Grease (2 Weeks Ago),Jobless Sparkling Wiggle (2 Weeks Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (3 Weeks Ago),Proud Irish White (2 Weeks Ago),ted (3 Weeks Ago),Ulfhednar (2 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 5,983 Thanks in 3,090 Posts

Police do make mistakes, but not usually concerning niggers. They seem to get that right time after time.

28. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Hoodie:

down low (3 Weeks Ago),pool dog (3 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (3 Weeks Ago),Southern Accent (3 Weeks Ago),ted (3 Weeks Ago),Ulfhednar (2 Weeks Ago)

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 260 Thanks in 56 Posts

Fuck this worthless piece of shit NIGGER!

30. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Mister White:

Rip Tide (3 Weeks Ago),ted (3 Weeks Ago),Ulfhednar (2 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 9,917 Thanks in 2,537 Posts

Originally Posted by Rip Tide View Post
    I was at an section ape rental the other day, I'm have an investment property contracting company, doing some plumbing work with, unfortunately, a cleaning coontractor composed of all coons prepping the residence for the next infestation of niggers. One of them axed me what my name was and just for fun I said Massah. It was nice hearing niggers say "yes Massah " and "no Massah" all day long.
    Good one! Massah is what they should call all humans, and we should be calling them all nigger.

Push for Welfare Reform.

32. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Bat Fairy:

Rip Tide (3 Weeks Ago),Ulfhednar (2 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 13,606 Thanks in 4,007 Posts

Yes it has! Being from SC, you're exactly right. What's even worse is all the nigger loving libtards in Charleston and Columbia.

Know niggers, no peace. No niggers, know peace.

34. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Anti-Groid:

pool dog (3 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (3 Weeks Ago),Southern Accent (3 Weeks Ago),Ulfhednar (2 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 5,920 Thanks in 1,872 Posts

Repeat a lie enough times, nlln believe it.

36. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked cowboy:

Rip Tide (2 Weeks Ago),Ulfhednar (2 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,850 Thanks in 1,103 Posts

NIGGER BITCH!!! You know damn well that aint your real hair, you know your real hair is ghetto ratchet!! Niggers are hilarious.

Dont bother arguing with me, coddler. You will lose the argument tired, and pissed off.

38. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked WHITEY EXPRESS:

Rip Tide (2 Weeks Ago),Ulfhednar (2 Weeks Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,438 Thanks in 549 Posts

Better odds the niglet will have a toe tag before it reaches 20.

If niggers are 13% of the population why are they in 99% of the movies, TV shows, and advertisements?

40. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Steppen Fetchit:

Ulfhednar (2 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 20,990 Thanks in 6,037 Posts

Originally Posted by Rip Tide View Post
    One of them axed me what my name was and just for fun I said Massah. It was nice hearing niggers say "yes Massah " and "no Massah" all day long.
    You're awesome.

It ain't easy being a rebel
    From the cradle to the grave

42. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Ulfhednar:

Rip Tide (2 Weeks Ago)

+ Reply to Thread