User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hatian She-nurse wins the nigger lottery for 28 million! Gessy Toussaint, nigger lottery, nurse

Cage Cleaner

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 27 Thanks in 7 Posts

NiggerLotto2 Hatian She-nurse wins the nigger lottery for 28 million!

A Haitian nigger she-nurse Gessy Toussaint won the nigger lottery for 28 million, for a retaliation lawsuit, because it reported "abuse" of another nigger she-nurse! The hospital allegedly treated it bad afterwards. Boo-hoo.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2018/05/2...rded-millions/

I couldn't locate photos of the she-beast, but other 'diversity' websites are mentioning it is the type of beast we all despise so much.

2. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked WhiteyIsPissed:

Ghetto_scum (05-29-2018),Mistuh Bo-Bo (05-27-2018),OldIrishAsshole (05-27-2018),Ulfhednar (05-28-2018)

Administrator
    Head Zoo Curator

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 217,581 Thanks in 58,208 Posts

Originally Posted by WhiteyIsPissed View Post
    I couldn't locate photos of the she-beast
    https://www.facebook.com/nirva.berthold (the other shezilla playing the nigger lotto)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	379268_114920475349918_684553126_n.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	48.0 KB 
ID:	193433Name:  298970_108083219366977_822624630_n.jpg
Views: 330
Size:  8.9 KBName:  Capture.JPG
Views: 302
Size:  17.6 KB

"We will NOT be silenced !!!"
    "United We Stand Divided We Fall !!!"
    "If you can not be famous be infamous !!!"
    "There will be NO retreat, compromise or surrender !!!"
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me !!!"

4. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked TattooedRedHead:

Ghetto_scum (05-29-2018),OldIrishAsshole (05-27-2018),Ulfhednar (05-28-2018)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 16,633 Thanks in 4,222 Posts

nigger-lottos making jigaboos all jingley-jangley with nigger rich coin
    always backfires on 'em like a monkey's-paw curse.

6. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Mistuh Bo-Bo:

OldIrishAsshole (05-27-2018),Ulfhednar (05-28-2018)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 42,076 Thanks in 10,272 Posts

Haitians are the second dumbest population on Earth. Apeploy them at your own risk coon coddlers.

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

8. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked OldIrishAsshole:

Ghetto_scum (05-29-2018),Mistuh Bo-Bo (05-28-2018),Ulfhednar (05-28-2018),Woden (05-28-2018)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,432 Thanks in 547 Posts

Let's assume it actually gets the money, what's the over/under on how many years it will be before it blows it all on assorted feral bucks, drugs, fancy hoopties and all the other crap that makes up nigger paradise?

If niggers are 13% of the population why are they in 99% of the movies, TV shows, and advertisements?

10. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Steppen Fetchit:

Mistuh Bo-Bo (05-28-2018)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 20,942 Thanks in 6,024 Posts

It did not get a promotion because it was stealing drugs and abusing patients I would think.

It ain't easy being a rebel
    From the cradle to the grave

12. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Ulfhednar:

Mistuh Bo-Bo (05-28-2018)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 17,897 Thanks in 5,832 Posts

Toussaint also had accused the hospital of racial discrimination, but the jury didn’t find proof of that claim.
    Well at least that went our way.

Toussaint also had accused the hospital of racial discrimination, but the jury didn’t find proof of that claim.
    Tough titty.
    I've spent my whole career being discriminated against. A local university declined to add me to their engineering team and instead hired a staff nigger from Nigeria. What an epic fuckup that turned out to be. He designed a bridge and failed to engineer to the controlling factor. The mistake wasn't found until after construction had begun. It took months to rectify. We even had to meet that turd in the field and show him with a surveyor's level and a 50 foot chain why his design was a failure and it still did not comprehend.
    Meanwhile, the union crew got paid to sit around and wait for the plan sheet to be reworked. The superintendents were pissed. I later heard through the management grapevine that they wholeheartedly regretted their hiring decision.
    How that nigger got here wasn't my biggest gripe because I still had a killer job. My gripe was that we couldn't send it back! My boss, who was a crusty old sot, agreed with me and many times had to cool me down as I lambasted the shitskin.
    This was back in my early nigger bashing days. I discovered the sport while researching a project in the desert; an awkwardly named thing that took me to a glorious site of truth. I created my account within the day, and that's where I "met" the Redhead and many of the rest of you fine folks.

Personal responsibility is required to enjoy freedom. This is why niggers routinely feel oppressed.

14. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked ted:

Mistuh Bo-Bo (05-28-2018),Woden (05-28-2018)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,432 Thanks in 547 Posts

Originally Posted by ted View Post
    Well at least that went our way.

Tough titty.
    I've spent my whole career being discriminated against. A local university declined to add me to their engineering team and instead hired a staff nigger from Nigeria. What an epic fuckup that turned out to be. He designed a bridge and failed to engineer to the controlling factor. The mistake wasn't found until after construction had begun. It took months to rectify. We even had to meet that turd in the field and show him with a surveyor's level and a 50 foot chain why his design was a failure and it still did not comprehend.
    Meanwhile, the union crew got paid to sit around and wait for the plan sheet to be reworked. The superintendents were pissed. I later heard through the management grapevine that they wholeheartedly regretted their hiring decision.
    How that nigger got here wasn't my biggest gripe because I still had a killer job. My gripe was that we couldn't send it back! My boss, who was a crusty old sot, agreed with me and many times had to cool me down as I lambasted the shitskin.
    This was back in my early nigger bashing days. I discovered the sport while researching a project in the desert; an awkwardly named thing that took me to a glorious site of truth. I created my account within the day, and that's where I "met" the Redhead and many of the rest of you fine folks.

Why would anyone from a race that never even discovered the wheel think they could build a modern bridge?

16. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Steppen Fetchit:

Ghetto_scum (05-29-2018),ted (05-29-2018)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 6,308 Thanks in 1,491 Posts

The voodoo niggers get wind of the nigglotto payout the negress will be in DNS !

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 18,812 Thanks in 7,049 Posts

Originally Posted by Steppen Fetchit View Post
    Why would anyone from a race that never even discovered the wheel think they could build a modern bridge?
    These niggers haven't even inbented fire yet!

I H8 NIGGERS!

+ Reply to Thread