User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I hate Niggers! hate niggers outrageous behavior

Unregistered

Angry2 I hate Niggers!

I just have to keep saying it. I HATE NIGGERS! There's nothing I hate more than niggers. After what has been happening in our country lately, I can't imagine that there won't be more humans coming over to "our way of thinking." What can a coddler possibly say to defend outrageous nigger behavior? It's getting worse and worse by the day. I wish to God they'd go away. I would love to experience just one day of having a country without a single nigger in it, just to see what that would feel like. No niggers on TV, no niggers in the news, no niggers anywhere. Wouldn't that be heaven? There would be such a feeling of exhilaration, utter joy! But alas, it's not meant to be, never will, just a dream. I am so worried for our country. We humans must stand up and do something about this! Thank God for Chimpmania that we at least have a place to vent our frustrations.

Super Moderator

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 42,012 Thanks in 10,941 Posts

So why haven't you joined Chimpmania yet? We are certified nigger free. This is a great place to vent and keep up with all of the monkeyshines!

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 19,263 Thanks in 4,594 Posts

I'd register! This is a great site.

"We ain't got no chips and dip"

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 7,594 Thanks in 2,092 Posts

Sign up, brother. Then you'll get to read (and contribute to) the other forums not available to the general public.

Try it. You'll like it.

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 17,208 Thanks in 4,762 Posts

Niggers are awful. I just do everything I can to follow the number one rule.

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 19,006 Thanks in 7,961 Posts

Come on join in you will love it .

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,088 Thanks in 522 Posts

Hmmm a country without Niggers......... Paradise. Well it would be a very peaceful place. Crying ,moaning , Complaining, coddling, robbery, rapes, murder & the national debt would all reach all time lows. Etc etc etc

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,488 Thanks in 1,369 Posts

Then join our fambly muddafuga! You will laugh, scratch your head at what money shines you see, and you will get pissed.

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 21,374 Thanks in 7,896 Posts

Bring on the bash!

'At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilized races of man will almost certainly exterminate, and replace, the savage races throughout the world. -- Charles Darwin

Guest Poster

Hello all! To those of you who suggested that I join Chimpmania, I actually was a member for several months and then not sure what happened, but I can't get back on as a member with my password. I think it was just an error of sorts but I definitely will sign up again. I'm so grateful for this site. There really is no other place where I can safely vent. It does make a difference for me to be able to express how I feel about niggers when I hear about more of their outrageous behavior. For example, just heard on the news today that another nigger (or niggers) killed THREE more policemen, this time in Baton Rouge. This is unbelievable! I think that violence to niggers is like an animal instinct because they can't think like humans do to solve problems, so they just naturally resort to violence. I don't care of they kill each other but what they're doing now, i.e. killing white police officers...it's getting OUT OF CONTROL! I say that niggers should not have the right to call 911 when a nigger(s) is/are killing niggers in their own neighborhoods. Fend for yourselves if that's how you feel about the police. Can't have it both ways. Or better yet...go .

Administrator
    Head Zoo Curator

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 233,549 Thanks in 61,940 Posts

What was your member name? It is possible you were pruned for inactivity. If you were not pruned I will send you a password reminder to the email address you used to register with.

"We will NOT be silenced !!!"
    "United We Stand Divided We Fall !!!"
    "If you can not be famous be infamous !!!"
    "There will be NO retreat, compromise or surrender !!!"
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me !!!"

Super Moderator/CM Radio Host

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 50,033 Thanks in 11,308 Posts

We ALL hate niggers. You're in the right place. Register, or re-up, or what have you. But, come in and have at the niggers!
    It helps to be with humans, and just bash the shit out of shitbeasts!

Reparation through repatriation, ONLY!
    All niggers must go !

Guest Poster

[QUOTE=TattooedRedHead;883539]What was your member name? It is possible you were pruned for inactivity. If you were not pruned I will send you a password reminder to the email address you used to register with.[/QUOTE]

Thank you TRH. I didn't use my real email address when I signed up back then so that wouldn't work. It states here that I don't have to use my real email address and I like the anonymity that Chimpmania allows me so I hope that's ok. I'm not sure what happened that I was not allowed to get back on this site. I guess I was "flagged" somehow. It felt like I had done something wrong but I couldn't imagine what that was. You won't find anyone who hates niggers as much as I do and I have read the rules and I'm sure that I followed them. I truly think that it was an error. Whatever happened, would it be ok if I just re-registered with new name and password? Right now I only post on "guest forum" and when I do, I always get comments from others about why don't I join. I'd love to be able to read ALL the forums and comment on any of them as well. So can I just register again?? Thanks for your reply.

Administrator
    Head Zoo Curator

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 233,549 Thanks in 61,940 Posts

You can make a new account and if your old account is still active I can merge them together making your new account the only account.

Guest Poster

Niggers are a joke. All humans hate Niggers.

Guest Poster

Niggie free in santa fee!

I nate higgers

Guest Poster

Niggers are animals

Who doesn't?

Guest Poster

Cool BTA

Let's make America a nigger free zone . If I never had to deal with one again it would be too soon .

nikka likka

TBH, I could deal with a nigger-free planet. In fact for that matter, a nigger-free universe. 99.99% of ALL crime would be gone, overnight - RIGHT NOW !!!

Non N-Person

At the very least, the air would smell much better w/o niggers knuckle-dragging around.

Guest Poster

Question Niggers are animal's

I have a question . Can you be racists against an animal ? If not then we're not racist . True .

Super Moderator/CM Radio Host

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 50,033 Thanks in 11,308 Posts

[QUOTE=Guest Poster;1192526]I have a question . Can you be racists against an animal ? If not then we're not racist . True .[/QUOTE]

No, you can not be considered "racist" against animals. Correct, we are not racist for hating niggers. We just hate niggers, as any sane person would.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What six letter word begins with N and ends with R? (Hint: not Nagger)