User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My opinion on cross breeds. 

Human1980

My opinion on cross breeds.

Let me just start by saying that I am from the U.K. and our boons are not quite as savage as the ones who are running feral in America although the newer (immigrants) will be making sure that they live up to yours, especially those filthy Gambians and similar types, I work around them and you can see that they are devils, their eyes red and white and evil look they give. Vile beasts indeed!

Anyway back to my thread title, I find that the cross breeds in the U.K. always have a huge chip on their shoulders and usually more so than the pure jigaboos. They seem to look for trouble and think they are tough and cool, pseudo alpha males without a father figure full of insecurity due to the lack of father and knowing that they don't really fit in properly with humans or boons.

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 70,786 Thanks in 16,660 Posts

Join lad, you sound like you would be right at home here.

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 12,378 Thanks in 4,360 Posts

Niggers are the same no matter where they are located or how much nigger flows in their veins. They are all toxic and subhuman.

"The only thing worse than a police state is a nigger state."

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 26,236 Thanks in 9,426 Posts

My opinion on cross breeds.

They're niggers too!!!!

Join up!!!

Cage Cleaner

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 10 Thanks in 3 Posts

Same thing with these niggers that grow up in rich neighborhoods!! They're blacker than black, they're fucking superniggers!! Eating they're fried chicken and drinking they're waltermelon malt liquor with kool aid and grape soda!!

Guest Poster

I agree with the OP. I read in a very old book a while back where a man who had made a long study of them studied that the mulattoes were definitely touchier than the purebreds.

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,137 Thanks in 372 Posts

The confused,mixed up, ugly high yellow niggers. The reality for them is they are just niggers too and will act accordingly.

Guest Poster

Cross breed niggers do indeed have a greater chip on their shoulders than the purer breeds simply because they are born into social limbo and are therefore neither here nor there culturally speaking. Their very existence is a conundrum in and of itself if you will. One that always spells out “outsider” no matter how you look at it.

Let me make sense by putting it this way. Niggers are naturally extremist because they wish total control(not just tolerance and acceptance) on and over their opposites, which is why they promote pro-groid groups and causes no matter the personal picture. Cross breeds however are super-sensitive to how they are perceived by the community and racial/social/political groups on the whole that they double down and become more extreme than the extreme.

To conclude, a half nigger can often be more niggerish than a full nigger because they have more to prove at the end of the day due to their confused birth position.

Human1980

Op here.

To the previous poster. I couldn't agree more with any of that.

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,488 Thanks in 1,369 Posts

Here's A big rule in on CM The one drop rule:
    It only takes one drop of nigger DNA to pollute the gene pool and make a nigger, no matter how light-skinned it appears.

A drop of nigger DNA pollutes the gene pool in much the same way as a drop of kerosene pollutes a glass of drinking water.

Watch out for the groid that has just a stroke of the tar brush . They can chimp just as a full-blooded nigger.

Please join our community! You'll enjoy your stay.

FUCKING [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] NIGGERS

RUIN EVERTHING!!

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 25,847 Thanks in 7,063 Posts

Interesting thoughts you posted. I have never given the half breeds a moment of my time. Any time at all spent with them is kept to a minimum.

How should I complete the wall?

Guest Poster

We have a saying in Louisiana:

“Any part nigger means all nigger.”

Just look at O’bongo; he was half white but all nigger.

You can take the nigger out of the ghetto, but you can’t take the ghetto out of the nigger.

Guest Poster

It's quite legitimate to say that mulattoes are touchier than purebreds, and more dangerous owing to their higher intelligence. There's nothing amiss about that observation.

Guest Poster

Angry2 BTA .

Half breeds always go to the nigger side . Like the nigger DNA destroys the watered down white DNA. It's the way the coons are trying to take over the Whites . Ship them back to africa with the the rest of them . I love this site for blowing off steam Thanks

nikka likka

the mulatto...

a little bit smarter than the purebred nigger ( WHITE DNA - usually. I'm ALWAYS convinced a white girl got raped somewhere in that fambly line.) More dangerous than the purebred nigger. More feral and prone to a chimpout when alone or in small groups. Now, as regards their intelligence levels - they're not the ones who came up with manufacturing jenkem, they're the ones who figured out how to sell it. They're not the ones that first bought the AKs in dUh huuut, they're the ones who came up with the idea of doing the first drive-by in dUh huuut. They're not the ones who first tried getting it on with their little sheboons, they're the ones who put them out on the street corners.

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 11,052 Thanks in 2,498 Posts

You can’t polish a turd!!!! No matter what a nigger is a nigger!!!

DRIVE ON!!!!

Cracker Power

My opinion on half breeds (and niggers in general) -

Guest Poster

I get it that people like to yell "One drop!" But there really are breeds of nigger that are, on average, worse than the common NAPA. One is the half-breed, and another is the Somali. That's not too sophisticated a concept for anyone to grasp, and it's information well worth knowing.

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,058 Thanks in 898 Posts

Somalis are disgusting creatures. Vile nigger scroungers of epic proportions. Stay the fuck away from those chimps. They're the worst for nigger lotto attempts here in Britain.

WHITE MAN

it ain't like jehri curl - just a lil' drop'll do ya' !!!

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 322 Thanks in 96 Posts

"Crossbreeds" are just niggers.

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,408 Thanks in 250 Posts

Nigger=nigger. Somalicoons are particularly nasty, it’s true. Which nigger is worse is a philosophical question. i.e., What is the world’s most dangerous snake? The one that just bit you! Always follow rule #1.

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 5,057 Thanks in 1,569 Posts

We practice the "one drop" rule here. If it's any part nigger -- it's FULL nigger.

Guest Poster

[QUOTE=Honey Jigaboo Boo;1192190]We practice the "one drop" rule here. If it's any part nigger -- it's FULL nigger.[/QUOTE]

I don't think anyone has said otherwise. But deal with some half-breeds and Somalis, and you'll probably wish it was common niggers instead.

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 6,272 Thanks in 1,373 Posts

Spot on observation by original poster. Those fucking mulatto monsters creep me out.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What six letter word begins with N and ends with R? (Hint: not Nagger)