User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Niggers really are THAT stupid Dumb Nigger, Low IQ

Unregistered

Niggers really are THAT stupid

Niggers really are THAT stupid. When I was a younger man going to college, one of my part time jobs was as a math tutor there. I tutored everything from differential equations and/or linear algebra on down to the basic stuff. On occasion someone would need help with physics, chemistry, etc., which I was able to do as well. Math and science to niggers is like niggers trying to .

One day this stupid nigger sow E-6 that was in the U.S. Army asked me for help. I saw the sow's rank and had hoped that she was above normal nigger stupidity, which was too much to ask. The dumb sow was in some remedial math class that taught shit I learned in 3rd/4th grade. Sheboon could not grasp on her life, how to add fractions with non-common denominators. I explained six ways from Sunday on how to accomplish that. The dumb sow had no clue, after who knows how much time I spent trying to explain that most basic concept. I knew whenever somebody realized how to do whatever math concept I was explaining, because I could see it in their eyes when everything clicked and made sense. This dumb nigger sow had the most empty look in her eyes. I knew that look so well from experience. It was somewhat frustrating to the extent that it took away from my time to help real humans who could grasp simple concepts of left and right. But, I also got a joy out of it because I could show this dumb sheboon on paper, to her face, that sheboon really is THAT fucking stupid, by none other than evil YT. And there wasn't a damn thing she could do about it. "Maffs be rayciss!" Math and science can never be racist. I know the recent ooking of dumb nigger sows wanting their own math and science and I wholeheartedly welcome it. I have total faith that any endeavor in this new field of nigger maff has a very distinct probability of sending these nigger double 0 negative geniuses to the great chicken bucket in the sky or some other highly entertaining antics. In summation, niggers really are THAT stupid. I never had a smart nigger while I tutored, NEVER!!! Fuck that magic nigger Nigger degrasse Tyson chicken! He's a lone nigger comet with a brillo haid. I honestly do think these niggers realize that they are THAT fucking stupid and it angers them like the fires of hell. I could vent and rant on this topic for days.

On a side note, being a math tutor was great! I miss those days, life was good. Lesson to your children...tell them to take math, science and tech related classes if they want the best potential for no niggers.

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 10,673 Thanks in 2,685 Posts

Amusing post! I think you're right, much of their anger comes from their own realization that they are inferior to humans.

Push for Welfare Reform.

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 61,014 Thanks in 14,905 Posts

Of course niggers realize they're inferior. I believe this is why so many of the sows are now trying to find Human males that will breed with them in the hopes of improving their gene pool.

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 5,307 Thanks in 1,756 Posts

Next time you run in to the dumb nigger that wants tutoring tell them all they have to do is go home and count the number of brillo spears that are coming out of its head and then math will come to you very easily. That will keep the empty head busy for some time and out of your face.

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 52,280 Thanks in 19,591 Posts

Niggers perpetually test the limits of stupidity!

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 11,566 Thanks in 4,166 Posts

YOU need to join CM and share more of your insight. We need good people like you!

"The only thing worse than a police state is a nigger state."

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 26,138 Thanks in 9,420 Posts

Maff beeez YT majick juju dat iz used tuh make duh blag maing lookz stoopid. Maff n YT bof beez raycissss!!

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,245 Thanks in 770 Posts

I've seen that blank stare before trying to explain some job descriptions. After the second or third step the nigger becomes confused and just zones out. The nigger has a brain comparable to a 5 or 6 year old human child and that is being very generous.

The nigger race has been a pimple on the ass of the world since first discovered. Nowhere in history has any race been given so much yet achieved so little.

Guest Poster

Wonderful post! I too am educated (M.S. degree) and I just love to see more and more people on this site who are intelligent like this guest. Most people who are against this website like to think we are all a bunch of "dumb rednecks." So untrue. Oh and I'd like to add one more thing related to this topic. You can add "geography" to the list. I have seen it over and over again without exception that niggers just DO NOT GET anything related to geography, even some of the very basic concepts such as city, county, state, country and continent.

Rastus

True. Just look at Africa.

Joel Coddler Harris

Having to do "maff" is like ming to the nigger, as is just plain thinking in general. In fact, both activities usually result in a cat. 2-4 chimpout of frustration when they end in miserable failure for the typical nigger.

Guest Poster

[QUOTE=Guest Poster;1040098]Wonderful post! I too am educated (M.S. degree) and I just love to see more and more people on this site who are intelligent like this guest. Most people who are against this website like to think we are all a bunch of "dumb rednecks." So untrue. Oh and I'd like to add one more thing related to this topic. You can add "geography" to the list. I have seen it over and over again without exception that niggers just DO NOT GET anything related to geography, even some of the very basic concepts such as city, county, state, country and continent.[/QUOTE]

Reminds me of the time a nigger at work (in Tennessee) told me it was going to visit relatives in Texas. It wanted to know if it had to drive through Florida to get to Texas. At first, I was a bit shocked at such a stupid question but then realized who was asking and answered honestly. I probably could have told it, "No, you won't have to drive through Florida- just through Hawaii" and it would have believed me and gotten excited.

whY-tAy

just an experienced, observational perspective :

from what I can gather,
    niGGerRs don't hate humans because we are more intelligent (i.e: !smarter!) than niGGerRs. niGGerRs hate humans because we're NOT as stupid or more so, than are they. Hence, the reason why the on-going attackS on WHITEY seemingly, NEVER ends !!!

and

!!! NO !!!
    you do NOT want to get ANY niGGerR excited, as that only confuses them.
    The murderous/mUd-diKery/muggery which IS bound to ensue in short-order, somewhere before the day is done, whenever niGGerRs become excited is NOT a course to be taken lightly anymore, these days.

Mark Fuhrman

"science to niggers is like niggers trying to "

The not guilty verdict for OJ Chimpson in the face of all the DNA evidence a 6 year oid human could understand is proof of that statement.

Chalky White

If Japan had suffered the scourge that is niggers, then they never would have even thought of the proverb of "The Three Wise Monkeys" and kept their faces straight, that's fo' motherfuckin' sho'.

Non N-Person

"maff and science to niggers is like niggers " - Even the "great" low down demonic shit beasts have a primitive grasp of maff when its welfare gibs muh check time and science for making (very) low grade crystal meth and crack.

Chocolate Man

Funny how niggers miraculously develape accountancy skills worthy of Merrill Lynch when Wuffare Munf rolls around.

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,034 Thanks in 589 Posts

She got that E-6 probably because she was black. She prolly called her coongress person and said someone was mean and raysus- when she wanted a promotion. Once upon a time I was a 13 fox.

Chiggun Nuggus

There is simply no way non-libtard humans can over estimate the endless natural stupidity of the sub-primate nigger species.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What six letter word begins with N and ends with R? (Hint: not Nagger)