User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sick of niggers shoved down my throat 

Unregistered

Sick of niggers shoved down my throat

Everywhere I go its niggers niggers niggers!

I saw a preview for a new Nigger movie called The Greatest Showman and it features an oil driller getting horny over a chimp. Chimp actress Zendaya granted she's a light nigger due to generations of oil drillers but it's still a NIGGER!

And that's not all. Sick of niggers nigging into our movies and air waves. Ever hear Taylor Swifts nigger pandering song Shake it off? She sings in nigger style. And all these nigger guest artists in songs?

Nigger nigger nigger! SO TIRED OF NIGGERS! And all these niggers are getting on my nerves and I'm tired of seeing them.

Guest Poster

I love your title "Sick of niggers shoved down my throat" or another way of saying "Nigger Fatigued!" Because you are a guest (so am I), I really think that there are SO many humans out there who are dying to vent about niggers being shoved down our throats but they don't feel comfortable saying this out loud to others when they don't know how these others feel. So they come here to vent. The only safe place they know to be able to scream WE'RE SICK OF NIGGERS! Doesn't it feel so good to be able to say that? Don't you wish we could just say it out loud to others besides just on this site? Some day I think I will explode and do this. When I'm home alone, I shout it out. I did this once when the window was open thinking I don't even care if someone outside heard me. I'm THAT sick of them.
    I would love to open my door and shout I HATE NIGGERS! AND I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK OF ME. I HATE THEM AND I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW THAT I'M SICK OF THEM! Maybe we'll start a revolution. The more of us who are courageous enough to shout it to the world, the more who will join in and rebel against the nigger beast and all that it has done to ruin our country. Remember that movie long ago about some guy who was in a skyscraper in NYC and he was sick of something, can't recall what...and he opened the window and shouted something like he was not going to take it anymore! That's how I feel. So I do understand how YOU feel!!

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 62,044 Thanks in 15,108 Posts

You are suffering from a condition known as "Nigger Fatigue Syndrome". It can be treated by joining this site and bashing niggers on a daily basis.

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

Guest Poster

Yes OIA, I am suffering terribly from Nigger Fatigue Syndrome. You can read the frustration in my words. It does help a lot to come to this site and bash the niggers. It's the only avenue I have to vent my frustration but I feel it's not enough now. Part of my problem is that I watch too much TV (retired and recently widowed). I just got Roku and that helps. When I watch regular cable tv, I use to be able to just change the channel to get away from a program or commercial with niggers but now that they are so over-represented, it's nearly impossible to avoid the groid on tv, esp with commercials. It's almost laughable. Change channel, nigger in commercial, change channel, nigger in commercial, change channel, nigger on a tv program, change channel, nigger in commercial. Just for fun, I started to write down any sponsors that did NOT have a nigger in their commercial to see if they did this consistently. I didn't find one! I think I'm starting to lose it. I don't know why they get to me like this but all of you here understand. It's their tendencies toward criminality and violence that I hate the most about them and in the past I had a personal experience that affected me. Nothing like being assaulted, thank God, but affected just the same. Where I live now, very few niggers, so I'm thankful for that. Once again, it helps me to vent here. Thanks Chimpmania!

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 5,358 Thanks in 1,768 Posts

That's why it's so much better here. You know you are with friends who just love bashing the niggers. Letting them have it is the best part of the day. It's like a special medicine we humans need. Enjoy.

That's why I like watching COPS on TV. Just seeing the niggers taken down is great. I have even made a game of it. Whenever I see a nigger being patted down I take a guess and look at the TV and say 'RUN nigger RUN' just to see how many times I'm right. And when they do run after seeing the COPs tackle the nigger I look and say 'first down'. It's great for letting it out. That's what makes CM so great.

NiggersAreParasites

I'm so sick of niggers and especially nigger coddlers and nigger lovers that I sometimes can't control myself or my reactions and I really don't care! I was driving down one street several streets away from my home in the summer and saw a coal burner laying outside her house in the front yard with her pet nigger on lawn chairs. She obviously wanted everyone to see her and her pet nigger and had a smug look on her face. The nigger was just laying back in his lawn chair looking so utterly pleased with himself and all the "looksatme" that he was getting.
    My window was down as I drove by and I slowed down and yelled, "Disgusting coal burner!" I don't know if they understood the term but it wiped those smug, pleased with themselves looks right off their faces.
    I've also been in stores when some stupid coal burner is pushing around her half-breed niglet in a stroller or carrying it like a pet monkey. Sometimes, there will be one or both of the parent's of the coalburner with her. On two occasions, I couldn't help myself and just stood there looking directly at them and looking them up and down to show how disgusting the sight was. They didn't get mad- they (especially the unfortunate parents) just got red in the face and had an ashamed look on their faces and ducked their heads to avoid my contemptuous gaze.
    In another incident not related to coal burners, I was in a store with a friend when some sheboon approached me. She'd been looking at items hung up on a rack on the wall of the store and said to me, "Can you help me? I cain't reach dat. Could you gets dat fo' me?" As I was dressed in my motorcycle vest and gear with all the patches etc, there's no way she could have mistaken me for an employee. I just looked dead at her and said, "NO, I CAN'T" in a stern voice and turned away and walked off. My friend said that she just stood there staring at me in shock with her mouth hanging open. Too bad, nigger! My philosophy is "Never Help A Nigger" and I'm sticking to it!
    Another incident was when some church types were asking for donations and asked me for one outside of a store. I asked them bluntly who the donations would be going to help and what their congregation was like. They were puzzled but told me the donations were to help the poorer members of their congregation and the community. I then asked if their congregation was whites and if they were talking about a white neighborhood. They said yes. I said, "Good because I'm not giving any donations to help blacks. They get enough free stuff anyway!" I didn't use the term niggers with the church people because I didn't want to shock them too much.
    Peak Negro Fatigue? I passed that stage ages ago.

Guest Poster

As a lifelong video gamer I have noticed a trend over the last decade to thrust more and more "diversity" into games. Coons as heroic, leading, or at least heavy supporting, characters that draw the flirtatious attention from at least one white female support character. Other than in titular or direct leading roles they are placed as the wise, cool, unshakeable brother-in-arms, mentor or rival role. And let us not even get into the worship of nogs in sports games...good lord.

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,487 Thanks in 1,369 Posts

Just join guy, it'll add years to your life!

FUCKING [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] NIGGERS

RUIN EVERTHING!!

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 17,085 Thanks in 4,740 Posts

I call my TV the electric niggerlover. Goes for theaters and radios as well. Because that's what it is. Well you're among friends who understand here.

HellCat

THANK GOD this exists! reading these brings me a small spark of faith in humanity. I have a boyfriend who works for some call center that deals with gas power for natures failed abortions. Everyday he tells me how these niggers talk down to him, screaming and chimping out over their FREE energy they get without having to pay for YEARS with a 10,000$ debt and all the groids he works with screwing up everything leaving him more to deal with. MEANWHILE you get one or two humans, a few days behind and WHAM, their gas is canceled and they have to pay a shit ton of late fees if they want it back. It kills me he endures this for his family, a brilliant man who dedicated his life to studying science and wowing his peers reduced to this. I can't STAND brown nosers calling ME racist for noticing how FUCKED UP America is now or so much as complain about how shitty our situation is, I'm horrified of what the future will bring and desperately want to find a nice human neighborhood for my family... WITH NO RAP LOVING WIGGERS.

Non N-Person

6! 7! 8! 9! A world without niggers would be mighty fine!

Guest Poster

I agree. The commercials now have interracial couples, the blacks are the smart ones and the whites are dumb. The whites are the criminals while the poor blacks are the victims. I live in Atlanta and these niggers are destroying everything. Carjackings, robberies, rapes, home invasions, shootings. It's a damn nightmare and all you hear is about how racist whites are. . Whites don't like niggers for a reason. Their actions. They are violent, and don't care about any life--human or animal. So many white people being killed in this city by nigger teens and in this country by niggers. It's an epidemic in this country and it is not being dealt with. Also,they have the same jobs as a white man but without all the qualifications. They are still crying about slavery. Not one of them alive today was a slave. I need to get the f*ck out of here, but I don't know where in this country I can go that isn't nigger infested. I DON'T want to be around them. Anyone have any suggestions??

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,527 Thanks in 1,907 Posts

[QUOTE=The Whip;1027921]I call my TV the electric niggerlover. Goes for theaters and radios as well. Because that's what it is. Well you're among friends who understand here.[/QUOTE]

Whip, it's been over a year since I unplugged my electric niggerlover. I don't miss it at all. I haven't been to a movie in years and use online radio services to pick and choose what I want to hear. We really have no need for the MSM anymore with everything else that is out there.

Joel Coddler Harris

The only electric nigger-related device I have any use for is the good old Ray Charles Easy Shine electric shoe polisher.

Realistic rina

[QUOTE=Guest Poster;1159579]I agree. The commercials now have interracial couples, the blacks are the smart ones and the whites are dumb. The whites are the criminals while the poor blacks are the victims. I live in Atlanta and these niggers are destroying everything. Carjackings, robberies, rapes, home invasions, shootings. It's a damn nightmare and all you hear is about how racist whites are. . Whites don't like niggers for a reason. Their actions. They are violent, and don't care about any life--human or animal. So many white people being killed in this city by nigger teens and in this country by niggers. It's an epidemic in this country and it is not being dealt with. Also,they have the same jobs as a white man but without all the qualifications. They are still crying about slavery. Not one of them alive today was a slave. I need to get the f*ck out of here, but I don't know where in this country I can go that isn't nigger infested. I DON'T want to be around them. Anyone have any suggestions??[/QUOTE]

Everything is just a big ass scam, people should be concerned over anything gubberment approved. Any movies, shows, ads, billboards. Anything you see that hasn't been torn down and destroyed should automatically be a red flag. The public education system is my biggest concern. Ever notice how down graded and stupid everything is now? ANY chimp can get a license, even if they are illiterate (which most of them are). The groids are NOT getting smarter... they are dumbing our kids down to make the monkeys seem average in intelligence, they are mudding up history and mocking any historical figures that deserve recognition for actually contributing to society. No matter where you go it will be polluted with bass blaring mud golems that will shoot you soon as you step out of your house. Our only hope is quite literally to all ban together and make our own and protect it, all of us need to move to the same town and state and bring guns and start building our numbers asap. Home school our young too. I'll keep looking for someplace, preferably some place cold.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What six letter word begins with N and ends with R? (Hint: not Nagger)