User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sick of niggers shoved down my throat 

Unregistered

Sick of niggers shoved down my throat

Everywhere I go its niggers niggers niggers!

I saw a preview for a new Nigger movie called The Greatest Showman and it features an oil driller getting horny over a chimp. Chimp actress Zendaya granted she's a light nigger due to generations of oil drillers but it's still a NIGGER!

And that's not all. Sick of niggers nigging into our movies and air waves. Ever hear Taylor Swifts nigger pandering song Shake it off? She sings in nigger style. And all these nigger guest artists in songs?

Nigger nigger nigger! SO TIRED OF NIGGERS! And all these niggers are getting on my nerves and I'm tired of seeing them.

Among Sane Chimpmaniacs

You are 100% correct about anything that's government approved.

I saw a giant billboard a few days ago near the highway entrance; An ad showing a senior veteran with two niggers smiling. Not sure if the two niggers are his relatives or fambly primates from CB or OD or they just randomly placed them together for the ad.

It's so amusing to watch all these pretentious assholes being forced to coddle and act nice towards niggers. I do feel sorry for those with jobs that requires expected lip service and assigned actions. You can see through it sometimes how irritated some of them are as they are forced to walk on eggshell around these apes. Must become a real mind fuckery to some of these SOBs to have to constantly spew out a bunch of PC BS while knowing the opposite is true on the inside. Only in make-believe libtard land.

My message to all niggers and nigger lovin' libtards lurkin' in out there: People are entitled to their own beliefs and opinions, you cannot force anyone whom refuses to "love" niggers as much as you do nor has any rights to stalk and harass anyone that does not share your wack ideologies and agenda.

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 10,255 Thanks in 4,098 Posts

every frame on the TV now contains one. Not sure why this is.

Guest Poster

[QUOTE=Mr. TNB;1164709]It's all about virtue signalling for these degenerates. Coal Burning doesn't bear thinking about for most sane humans, let alone second generation CBing or *shudder* beyond [/QUOTE]

I think these girls at least see the Kardashians and how they all burn coal and have half breed kids and are millionaires. I blame that a lot. These white girls that burn coal don't seem that bright to begin with.

Cage Cleaner

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 15 Thanks in 3 Posts

I had the misfortune to have a coal burner as my supervisor. Stupid bitch had no idea how much I hated her or how I undermined her 'authority' at every opportunity. The race traitor bitch had the nerve to expect sympathy when the shitskin started to get violent with her. No amount of make up could hide those bruises. She got what was always coming to her

Among Sane Chimpmaniacs

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1026919]Everywhere I go its niggers niggers niggers!

I saw a preview for a new Nigger movie called The Greatest Showman and it features an oil driller getting horny over a chimp. Chimp actress Zendaya granted she's a light nigger due to generations of oil drillers but it's still a NIGGER!

And that's not all. Sick of niggers nigging into our movies and air waves. Ever hear Taylor Swifts nigger pandering song Shake it off? She sings in nigger style. And all these nigger guest artists in songs?

Nigger nigger nigger! SO TIRED OF NIGGERS! And all these niggers are getting on my nerves and I'm tired of seeing them.[/QUOTE]

I just wanted to add to your input with some musing on the potency of the negroid genes and the one drop rule. I have come across photos of what appears to be full black niggers and niglets with different shades of light colored eyes like blue and green but with very typical nigger facial features that people considered "black."
    When a "mulatto" is referring to his/herself as being half black and half white or non-black. When in actuality that are not genetically half black but less than that if not significantly as Oversea niggers generally have admixtures already. Even back in the muddaland there has been mixing for centuries where Europeans and other ethnicity have been there even prior.
    The potency of the nigger genes; A nigger can have very little of actual negroid genes like 10-15% and still look and be considered black due to the one drop rule. The sub-Saharan negroid features are still visible after several generations; All the while inheriting all the positive human traits such as intelligence & attractiveness. Details like these are typically overlooked by the average person but most especially by mentally impaired oil drillers and coal burners. These simpletons attribute these positive traits to the nigger rather than to the majority human genetics these niggers inherited. The one drop rule has greatly benefited niggers as high yellow coons historically been credited for whatever lame inventions or music compositions being regarded as "black" accomplishment and contribution.

In places in Africa like Ethiopia, you have coal black tribal niggers and those that are mixed with Arab, Bebers and later Europeans. Hence you see niggers in varying shades and different face structures. I seen niggers on YouTube repeating the same BS over again how they so "beautiful" coming in all different shades, textures and culcha. Sorry to burst your bubble niggers but it's actuality because anything mixed with nigger get toss over on the black side whether they're accepted or not!

I saw a post recently by a nigger being backed up brainwashed Asians stating Asian don't have much to be proud of and that they're racist towards niggers and don't coddle them enough. In your dreams deluded nigger!

Among Sane Chimpmaniacs

I apologizes for the typos and bad grammars. I often post on a whim without thoroughly revising what I wrote nor using program for grammars and writing.I am not a native English speaker either.

Guest Poster

Thank you

Thank God I found this site. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Vet

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 40,222 Thanks in 9,397 Posts

[QUOTE=Guest Poster;1171409]Thank God I found this site. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!![/QUOTE]

Consider joining up and you will find much more content. All we ask is that you read the rules and abide by them.

Cracker Power

Just round 'em up and ship 'em all back to Apefreaka. Think of all those ships in mothball that could be put back to good use again, a much more beneficial purpose even than what they used to do, transporting the nigger blight away from human civilization, to a place they'll be far happier.

Guest white lightPoster

deys is really getting out of control, never in a million years would I think that I would hear defund de poolice

Chalky White

Defund the Section Ape and Apefirmative Action programs and spend it on shipping niggers back to Da Muddaland instead.

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,175 Thanks in 241 Posts

[QUOTE=Guest white lightPoster;1177657]deys is really getting out of control, never in a million years would I think that I would hear defund de poolice[/QUOTE]

Hello there! I and everyone here agrees with you! The niggers and the nigger lovers are out of control these days.
    You’ve come to the right place to talk to other like minded humans. The coddling needs to stop!

Mollycoddled Nig Nog

This is why I prefer music, movies, TV, books, etc. from the good old days long before this "woke" bullshit took over our once beautiful realm of the arts... thorough research must be done if I want to include something more up-to-date in this very small list of mine.

Less nigs I have to see, hear, and read about/from, the better.

Joel Coddler Harris

Trump should implement one o' dem "No Niggers Left Behind" program, left behind in America after mass jig repatriation to Zulu Land, that is.

Among Sane Chimpmaniacs

Nigger coddlers and enablers are just scared cowards and nothing more. Only a minority are genuinely brainwashed to worship niggers. The majority of coddlers are just doing as they're expected or become suspook of raycism. Even people in high ranking top level positions are afraid of offending niggers. Political correctness is always depicted as the opposite of reality. Besides that the it's a individualistic evolved society where most people in the west could give a shit about people like them as long as they can benefits from it.

Guest Poster

Nigger images are very alarming and stressful to the human brain on the subconscious level n sheet. So try to avoid as much as possible especialy big screen teebee which brings images of nigger to your livingroom.

The Color Purple-Drank

Political Correctness can go to the same Hell niggers came from when it comes to the coddling of those vile bastards.

Liberia Express

Wish the only time I had to see jigs is in my children's biology textbook entitled "Extinct Species of the World."

Anyone who lived through that mess would have a bout of PTSD remembering the time that they used to run wild among us.

Can only dream of it.

Lord Jim

Niggers not allow to act the same in Malaysia and Singapore

I've retired in Malaysia to live in peace without the racist nigger and their crime. Niggers, BLM not welcome here and drug dealers are hung by the neck until dead. 2012 going through Singapore customs witness a stupid nigger with his pants down to knees showing bright colored underwear was told not allowed to enter Singapore. Being the stupid nigger thinking he was in USA ask the custom office "What the Fuck's his Problem" and calling him a "Racist Motherfucker". Within matter of seconds the Singapore Police come out of the wood works and took him down with extreme prejudice and straight to prison. Malaysia and Singapore are not a nigger friendly country.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What six letter word begins with N and ends with R? (Hint: not Nagger)