User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Guest television thread 

Unregistered

Guest television thread

I was watching TV earlier and switching channels between reruns of Cops and "judge" shows, like Judge Judy and People's Court. Now I don't mind watching Cops so much even though it's all about niggers, because at least it shows these beasts in a true light being the criminals that they are. But still you can only take so much of it, so I changed the channel to watch Judy for a while. And what's the first face I see? Yes, a nigger. But ANY "factual" reality show that has anything to do with criminality will naturally have a large proportion of niggers on it. However, I didn't mind too much because again, it showed them in a true light and Judy really gave it to them. I love when she implies how stupid they are, too. The cases involving chimps almost always had to do with them being thieves or trying to get free money they did NOT deserve. So what drove me mad as well as nigger fatigued was this: the COMMERCIALS!!! It's getting so bad now. Several commercials were of couples, one a nigger, the other human. Sometimes the man was the nigger, sometimes the woman but there were an incredible number of commercials like this. And some showed the mixed niglets. It use to be a rare thing to see this on TV. Now it's commonplace and it makes me sick. There are so many things I detest about niggers but the two at the top are their violence against humans and niggers "mixing" sexually with humans!! Can't recall the terminology. Mud sharks? Ugh, makes me physically ill that a human female would lay down with the niggerbeast. Whatever it's called, I can't stand it and now it's in my face, constantly, if I watch any TV.
    Feels good to get this off my chest. Thank you Chimpmania. I love this site. Thank God there is somewhere to go where others understand how I feel!

Guest Poster

I just remembered a quote from The Fairly OddParents: In the future, there will be 500 channels, and nothing to watch.

Guest Poster

What's funny is that despite all this brainwashing, niggers are more unpopular now than they've ever been.

Guest Poster

With each passing year, not only do NLs promote niggers more insistently, but they become more hysterical about any perceived slight toward them. In 1973, the song Basketball Jones was considered very funny. Now it would cause riots.

Now why is that? What has changed? If niggers are just like us, and sooner or later they'll catch up with us, then why are NLs becoming increasingly overwrought and fanatical about them? The obvious answer is that they by now know the truth, and they also know that they can't suppress it forever.

It was assumed in 1973, when Basketball Jones got played on AM radio stations, that very soon, the ghetto culture that the song satirized would be just a memory. Hey, niggers were moving on up, right?

Only they weren't. In 2018, they're still stuck where they were in 1973. NLs have finally noticed this, despite their attempts to ignore it and to distract attention from it. And it's driving them crazy. So they're doubling down on their fanatical behavior.

Guest Poster

The angrier that a nigger lover gets at you, the more truth you've spoken to him. The truth to a nigger lover is like a crucifix to a vampire.

Guest Poster

Many old Western shows and movies are available to watch on cable and online, and they're virtually nigger-free.

coon tunes

Parking Wars and Bait Cars on TV

If you really want to see niggers in action, watch the TV shows "Parking Wars" and "Bait cars".... Should change the name of these shows to "Dumb Niggers"...
    Funny thing on Parking Wars, is the "City Ape Employees" are almost as stupid as the people they boot and tow...

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 48,307 Thanks in 11,994 Posts

I don't watch TV at all anymore. The old lady watches Nascar on Sundays and I only use it for YouTube vids and watching niggerfree movies on Amazon.

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

Guest Poster

Wow, terrific post! Well said, so true about "Basketball Jones" and how niggers are still stuck in 1973, have not made any growth at all and the NL's KNOW THIS! The only changes that I see, though certainly not positive, are that niggers are much more violent now and the criminal element has increased.

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,234 Thanks in 384 Posts

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1054378]This is the only place where I feel I can gripe about this. There is a nig contestant on American Idol named Ron originally from Apefrica and his voice is not any where near as good as the other contestants who moved on to Hollywood but they keep moving him forward instead of booting him out because...his poor sad story about how he "ekscaped" from Apefrica. He cries and goes on about how glad he is to be in America and how his father abused him, blah blah blah. So the judges "feel" for his story instead of judging him on his mediocre singing. They think he has something to "give" even though they admitted at his first audition that he needed to improve A LOT. Oh and yes, as far as his looks, he is the typical very unattractive nig. Just Google it and you'll see what I mean. He is NOT someone you'd enjoy watching while he sings compared to the other contestants who have varied degrees of attractiveness. I want to look away from him and NOT have to look at that mug. At his second audition, he wore a stupid baseball cap backwards. Isn't that a gang look to wear a hat that way? I cringed when I saw that. But mainly his singing is just mediocre so once again Hollywood approves another nig just because he IS a nig, in my opinion. And by the way, he also has a baby with a human which is very irritating. He made sure the judges knew about how he wanted to do this for his "fambly." Thank you Chimpmania for this site so I can say how I really feel.[/QUOTE]

Reminds me of something that happened here in .S.A. about 5 odd years ago, a nigger got voted out of our idols show, and quicker than you can snap your fingers, suddenly for about a month our media was flooded with how all the show's viewers were racist. PErsonally, I couldn't care less for these "fame in a can" shows, and I'm happier for it.

Guest Poster

I feel the same about "Fresh off the boat", Blackish, and "this is us".... I never see high rating for these shows but I think they are afraid to take em off because "thass racissss".... Plenty more NIGGER shows coming on... From what I can see "the neighborhood " is going to be a reverse raciss show like you cant believe.... The ads show "Cedric the nigger" telling YT this is a "black" neighborhood and is offended YT moved there... Can you imagine telling the nigger that its a "white" neighborhood and no niggers are wanted????

Guest Poster

What shows? Can someone please help? My tv is full off NIGGERS! Every channel! I'm never stopping at niggmart again!... My business gets free magazines, 9 or 10 a month,. dirty shitskins on 6 out of 10 covers. Had no idea? NIGGERS hunt and fish? Half of em go in the trash! God! I hate Niggers!

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,951 Thanks in 1,301 Posts

[QUOTE=Guest Poster;1090665]What shows? Can someone please help? My tv is full off NIGGERS! Every channel! I'm never stopping at niggmart again!... My business gets free magazines, 9 or 10 a month,. dirty shitskins on 6 out of 10 covers. Had no idea? NIGGERS hunt and fish? Half of em go in the trash! God! I hate Niggers![/QUOTE]

Guest, there is a long television thread on here! Just JOIN the site already!

Guest Poster

A Way To Avoid MSM Brainwashing

I use a video editing program to fit together an evening's TV from our DVD collection (mostly old program, so no niggers) - and my wife and I enjoy what is, in a sense, our own TV channel. I stick the memory stick into the TV, and we've even got a little station logo that appears for ten seconds between each item.

Result? No niggers, and evenings full of good TV. I recommend it to anyone. That's our way of telling modern nigger-loving TV stations to piss off.

Guest Poster

Hello fellow Chimpmaniacs! I haven't shared in a while and it's way overdue. I am the guest who originally started this thread and I needed to share/vent again on this topic. It's the same old aggravation about niggers and commercials and fiction tv shows/movies but have a few new things to add. The commercial situation keeps getting worse and worse. I normally change the channel, leave the room or at least mute the tv (it's not enough to just mute though) when the commercials come on but decided to check something out. This one particular station had nine, yes NINE commercials, one after the other (though some were short, only 20 secs or so) and I wanted to see how many had niggers. Out of the 9, seven had niggers in them and one that did not was a cartoon of the blue bears/Charmin and the only other one that had humans only was one of those "check your credit scores." All the others were either some niggers, niggers with human partners or only niggers, you know, the ones that show these perfect families, dressed nice, nice clean homes, talking with standard English, ad nauseum! I'm curious to find out if there are ANY products or services that try to avoid using niggers in their ads or don't use at all, though I doubt the latter. Do you think any exist at all now? Oh then I went back to watching the show which was reruns of COPS. I find I enjoy or even NEED to watch these kind of shows with real niggers in real situations after all of those disgusting commercials filled with lies about them. And...yes almost all of the ones I saw on that episode were niggers breaking the law, acting stupid and talking like niggers do. The other thing I wanted to add was this: If you watch reruns of any shows, movies, back in the 50's and 60's, niggers were still typically depicted as they are..i.e. no doctors or lawyers but cleaning houses and acting/talking stupid. (no true life nigger violence yet) Then I think some time after the "snivel" rights of the 60's was when Hollywood started showing niggers in an untrue light...they showed niggers to be so good and kind and decent and showed many humans to be such evil racists...but still not a lot of nigger intelligent professionals. Maybe in the late 80's, 90's, some of that started (for ex. nigger lawyers on Law and Order) and of course the ridiculous Cosby show. UGH. Nigger pervert makes himself a GYN doctor! And his wife a lawyer! What a joke! But here's the final thing I wanted to say: I truly believe that the time when TV got VERY VERY bad regarding niggers...i.e. niggers are all good and smart and nonviolent with professional jobs, speak intelligently, etc. and more and more humans are shown as the "bad" ones...was after our country elected Obama. Ugh again. Hollywood decided that if we elected a nigger to be our president, then ALL niggers must be acceptable to ALL humans. And this is also when the tirade of nigger commercials came on and when we saw the first niggers with human partners and niglets in commercials...which now is commonplace. IF our country had not elected him, I don't believe it would be as bad as it is now, with such severe nigger fatigue. Does anyone else agree with me? We'll never know but if so, the damage is done and it's so upsetting to me how it's ruined television (thank God for Roku and streaming now, it does help). I also think that during his "reign" as president, nigger behavior in our country got worse, too. This is when the "knock out" game started, groups of nigs attacking innocent humans on the street for no reason and police were being murdered this way, as well. For no reason except just to be violent to humans and cops. Violence comes so natural for them. Typical of nigger behavior...you get your president and what do you do? You become even MORE violent. Niggers are disgusting and all I have to do to remind myself of this is to read some of the recent threads on Chimpmania. The violence is out of control and the only answer is to avoid the groid. Thanks again folks, for a place for me to vent!

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,951 Thanks in 1,301 Posts

Dude,

We know you mean well, but please use paragraphs - break your posts up a bit. Very difficult to read, and hey, while you're at it, JOIN! This kinda shit is talked about all the time!

Guest Poster

The Clue is in the advert

I'm the video editing enthusiast (a couple of posts up), and I read your post with great interest.

Well, you know why they only have humans on the "check your credit score" ads? Who in their right mind would give credit to a nigger? When money's involved, the truth about niggers shines through, doesn't it? They might cry "Equality" - but don't put them in our ads, we don't lend them cash!

I'm sure we're all tired of these niggers whinging and whining about their lot. If they're so "held back by evil Whitey", then how come one of them got to the top of the political tree? (Christ knows how!!!)
    Oprah Winfrey drones on about equality for niggers - so how come she's a multi-millionaire if the society is so biased against niggers?

The white people have been more than generous for decades to niggers, but the truth is they're uncivilized, and they always will be!

Just make sure you don't vote for any nigger-coddling politicians.

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,234 Thanks in 384 Posts

[QUOTE=down low;1113164]and hey, while you're at it, JOIN! This kinda shit is talked about all the time!

[/QUOTE]

Seconded. To both the origional poster and the video editing enthusiast, you both sound like you would make great members, and would enjoy the full CM experience.

That post about niggers and credit scores, it reminds me of something that was tried here. Virgin corp. tried to launch the Virgin money (credit) service in S.A. aimed at niggers, where they showed niggers living the high life in a fictitious country called "Blingola" with big houses, flashy cars, human wimmenz in bikinis, and just general nigger rich stupidity. The cards had things like "Bling" or "Just use me" written on them. Needless to say, said credit service lasted at most 6 months.

EDIT: Here is a link to the ad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBeq9agwBJE

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 382 Thanks in 126 Posts

I would say the reason they use humans in the credit score ads is because it is taboo to imply anything negative about the feces species, such as having bad credit. It is like how they cast YT men as the burglars in the ads for home security alarms. It's a complete inversion of reality.

You're absolutely correct in that the turds are never content with anything they're given. I liken them to a bottomless pit that can never be filled and you'll wear yourself out first trying to do so.

I would suggest not watching any TV anymore, that's what I did.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What six letter word begins with N and ends with R? (Hint: not Nagger)