+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A hypothesis on part of the reason niggers are so hideous 

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 298 Thanks in 65 Posts

A hypothesis on part of the reason niggers are so hideous

Anyone with a brain will immediately agree that niggers are one of the ugliest things on the planet. Quite frankly, hard to look at. I don't know what a CB or OD would see in them. My best guess is that anyone willing to forsake their humanity just to copulate with niggers must have severe brain damage.

However, I was thinking - aside from their natural hideous appearance, perhaps it might be a side effect of uncanny valley.

In essence, it states that the closer something appears to human, the more familiar it will feel until it reaches very close to human, but obviously not human. Part of the reason zombie movies are able to creep people out so easily. I fully believe that niggers may very well be in the deepest curve of uncanny valley. They do their best to appear human, but no matter what, it is simply impossible for something so vile to come close enough to being called human that they would not induce a feeling of unease looking at them. Could very well be a self-defense mechanism evolution has gifted us that just innately lets us know how dangerous those animals truly are.

2. The Following 13 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Evil Niggers:

cowboy (07-06-2017),Coyote Carl (07-06-2017),Felonious P Jenkem (07-06-2017),igor (07-09-2017),johnny johnny (07-06-2017),Mistuh Bo-Bo (07-06-2017),Nigger Chow (07-06-2017),OldIrishAsshole (07-06-2017),Rip Tide (07-06-2017),spadeshoveler (07-07-2017),The Whip (07-23-2017),Top water JIG (07-14-2017),Ulfhednar (07-06-2017)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 23,482 Thanks in 6,583 Posts

I don't know. I'm cool with copulating with zombies for now.

It ain't easy being a rebel
    From the cradle to the grave

4. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Ulfhednar:

Evil Niggers (07-06-2017),OldIrishAsshole (07-06-2017),Rip Tide (07-06-2017)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,176 Thanks in 999 Posts

Nah it's nothing complex when it comes to coal burners.
    Most of them have zero self-esteem and have been rejected by countless human males.The nigger feeds their ego to bed them and then puts them on display for other niggers to ook & eek at.Any attention at all makes the burner "feel loved".

6. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Chicken Mcnigget:

GrapeApe (07-06-2017),OldIrishAsshole (07-06-2017),Rip Tide (07-06-2017),The Whip (07-23-2017)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 59,070 Thanks in 14,485 Posts

Niggers are hideous because they are demons forged into somewhat Human form.

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

8. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked OldIrishAsshole:

Anti-Groid (07-23-2017),cowboy (07-06-2017),Felonious P Jenkem (07-06-2017),GrapeApe (07-06-2017),nixnigs (07-07-2017),Rip Tide (07-06-2017),The Whip (07-23-2017),tymmchn (08-05-2017)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 51,987 Thanks in 13,070 Posts

These theories have strong merit but I also , especially these days, think there is a strong element of virtue signaling involved particularly with coal burners.

10. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Rip Tide:

Chombo (07-18-2017),The Whip (07-23-2017)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 6,434 Thanks in 1,513 Posts

As far as coal burners, 5letters sum it up DRUGS. I would wager 90% are addicts before they allow a smelly nigger animal mount them. The lengths humans will go to feed their addiction is sad. The other 10% use drugs to cope with the fact they lost their humanity voluntarily.

12. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Felonious P Jenkem:

Chombo (07-18-2017),GrapeApe (07-06-2017),tymmchn (08-05-2017)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 103,386 Thanks in 30,475 Posts

I agree that why niggers are hideous to us is partly due to uncanny valley (I wasn't even aware that there was a term for this concept, thanks!). I also think that we perceive niggers as hideous because we associate niggers with their deplorable actions, and it is likely we evolved to avoid them because of it.

Niggers are parasites. They can only take or steal. Without a host, they perish.

On its knees is a nigger's proper place.

Christina Eilman.
    Colton Gleason. Emma Beth Warmberodt. Anthony Reyes Figueroa.
    Delbert "Shorty" Belton. Connor Verkerke. Savannah Walker.

14. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Nigger Chow:

The Whip (07-23-2017)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,806 Thanks in 1,168 Posts

Originally Posted by Felonious P Jenkem View Post
    As far as coal burners, 5letters sum it up DRUGS. I would wager 90% are addicts before they allow a smelly nigger animal mount them. The lengths humans will go to feed their addiction is sad. The other 10% use drugs to cope with the fact they lost their humanity voluntarily.
    Absolutely. These are women that have thrown away their soul like trash. Drugs let them put their humanity in the bin, and when they lay down with a nigger they've taken the bin to the curb and waved goodbye as the garbageman drives away. All hope of redemption is lost.

I'd agree that the creep factor with negros, even ignoring their repellent behavior, is that their humanoid features are just close enough to be truly unsettling.

16. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked GrapeApe:

tymmchn (08-05-2017)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 21,340 Thanks in 7,887 Posts

For me, niggers don't even come close to looking human.

'At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilized races of man will almost certainly exterminate, and replace, the savage races throughout the world. -- Charles Darwin

18. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked spadeshoveler:

Flat buns (07-07-2017)

CM Radio Contributor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 43,644 Thanks in 17,119 Posts

Good point, I Think that burners and drillers see that niggers are inhuman animals (though I doubt many would admit as much) and seeing or sensing that they are, they, burners and drillers, seek out a pet they think they can train to be that companion that they cannot get in the form of a real human .

Niggers are the fart on which the debauchery of liberalism wafts

Twice, in the history of humans there was a want for the nigger; once we wanted them as slaves, now we want them gone.

Never in recorded history, un-recorded history or in rumors of history has the introduction of the nigger resulted in a positive outcome.

20. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked LIVERLIPPER:

Scoff At The Monkeys (07-07-2017),tymmchn (08-05-2017)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 5,133 Thanks in 1,719 Posts

Originally Posted by spadeshoveler View Post
    For me, niggers don't even come close to looking human.
    I have to disagree, and it's part of the problem we have with convincing people that they're not. Pick the scariest avatar or other picture you see on the forum, the one that you would show a NL relative you're trying to save, and unless the nigger is maimed, that NL is still going to figure it's got 2 eyes, 2 ears, a nose, a mouth, a chin - "They're just like us!"

Unless you look at the evidence, you don't see that their IQ is a full standard deviation lower on the bell curve than a human; you can't figure out they lack impulse control unless you're willing to see it; unless you look it up, you don't know there are areas of their brains that are substantially different that account for their inability to plan for the future or think in the abstract and you might then attribute their inability to speak properly or reason to a lack of education or culture and you might excuse them for having the empathy of a sociopath.

I have a sister who's a guilty white liberal, farther left than the average American liberal. The rioters were burning Ferguson or Baltimore or some other town Obunghole made the locals let the niggers burn. I commented how Koko the gorilla's IQ was higher than the average rioter (I meant nigger but I said rioter, and it's a fact; Koko's IQ is estimated a few points higher than the average American nigger). She angrily demanded the subject be changed.

All she sees is that niggers have 2 of what humans have 2 of and 1 of what humans have 1 of. Now, so does Koko, of course, but in profile, a nigger resembles a human a little more.

Is Koko on welfare? I guess you could say he is, but not by choice. I don't know how he came to be where he is but if he were a wild gorilla, he'dcertainly be self-sufficient, something most niggers can't say, even the ones who appear to be.

Has Koko ever raped or robbed? I doubt it. Again, unlike what seems to be the natural state of the American nigger.

So do they look like us? Superficially, though there's the disgusting lips, ridiculously wide and flat noses and sometimes prognathic jaws, hideous hair, the baboon asses - and those things could certainly be what you're talking about - but like an iceberg, the two-arm-two-leg-thing conceals the enormity under the surface that differentiates their species from ours - our brains.

If rats and maggots could use computers, they would join Chimpmania and bash niggers. They look down on niggers, too.
    May 2018 be the year America finally has had enough of niggers and sends them where their species belongs.

22. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Scoff At The Monkeys:

Evil Niggers (07-08-2017),Flat buns (07-07-2017),palehorserider (07-23-2017),spadeshoveler (07-10-2017),The Whip (07-23-2017)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,149 Thanks in 951 Posts

The goal of diversification is to teach people how to be blind, but all it takes is for one to simply open their eyes and see what's in front of them. The hideous nature of the nigger beast, is by design. If there is a God, I'm sure it wasn't his plan to create something so foul-smelling and hideous to one's sight that would make anyone's eye sockets turn into stone and nostrils clogged up. Just one whiff or look at these savage beasts and not only will it cause immediate terror, but also screams the word "DANGER". Taking your movie industry example about zombies, the idea is to take something non-human or something we don't see everyday to generate interest for horror movie enthusiasts. The cheaper and more scarier option would be to simply replace the zombies with niggers and show the viewers exactly how niggers truly behave.

Cage Cleaner

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 20 Thanks in 5 Posts

I agree with your words. The fact that you mentioned how the nigger is a full standard deviation lower that an average human in IQ NEEDS to become a well known fact. So many negative socioeconomic repercussions due to the filthy nigger.

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 16,334 Thanks in 4,586 Posts

Originally Posted by sxng9 View Post
    If there is a God, I'm sure it wasn't his plan to create something so foul-smelling and hideous to one's sight that would make anyone's eye sockets turn into stone and nostrils clogged up.
    No, not his plan. Niggers are probably Satan's folly, a distasteful joke gone wrong. Mockery of creation.

+ Reply to Thread