User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I am happy I wasn't born a nigger. 

Unregistered

I am happy I wasn't born a nigger.

I am happy I wasn't born a nigger.

Can you imagine something worse than being born a nigger ?!?!?

Niggers are ugly and have low to non existent IQ and behave like animals.
    Sorry they ARE animals.

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 63,811 Thanks in 15,437 Posts

We're happy you weren't born a nigger too.

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,944 Thanks in 895 Posts

I agree, I often think to myself that I'm so glad I wasn't born a nigger, it's been a reoccurring thought since I was a child.

When they breed we bleed, when we build they destroy, when they do wrong we pay the price, when we stand up for ourselves we're wrong.

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 52,295 Thanks in 19,597 Posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKtjBqJ4NxA

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,515 Thanks in 407 Posts

Imagine being born a nigger in Africa if you really want to be happy about being born human and wherever you are from.

Super Moderator/CM Radio Host

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 45,222 Thanks in 10,234 Posts

There could be nothing worse. I would rather be a dung beetle, which also lives in, and eats shit, but at least it's not a nigger.
    In fact, I would tend to bet that mantra is essential to the dung beetle's survival, "I'm not a nigger. I'm not a nigger..."

Reparation through repatriation, ONLY!
    All niggers must go !

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 24,889 Thanks in 6,277 Posts

Jesus cries every time another nigger is hatched.

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 21,362 Thanks in 7,894 Posts

Niggers are so stupid, they don't even realize how horrible they beez.

'At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilized races of man will almost certainly exterminate, and replace, the savage races throughout the world. -- Charles Darwin

Guest Poster

Cool why niggers hate mirrors

you have stumbled onto the secret as to why niggers are such hateful beasts they have mirrors in dey nests. Now I lay me down to sleep hope when I wake I'll be all white instead of dark as the fucking night! nigger keedz prayer .

Guest Poster

Much like the moth to the flame niggers are creatures of the dark that stalk the light out of sheer memorization, drawn in by its striking image and willingness to shine bright by itself and for itself contrary to their own dull, uninspiring and self-loathing selves.

However, unlike our far more likable and attractive lepidopterist friends niggers blame the light for them being burnt even though it was their own actions that led them to where they are now and it was their own self-loathing that drove them away from the darkness to begin with.

Niggers sure are an interesting bunch then, they demand that we take them for human even though they adopt the behavior of the inhuman.

Personally, I am a drunk and a depressive. I therefore resent much of society in the sense that it manipulates and/or consumes at any given time in order to facilitate growth wherein the gains go upwards, never downwards.

Still, even with all my drunken woes, I still thank the good lord that I was not born with big blubber lips, shit colored skin and bloodshot eyes.

Niggers are the worst. No doubt about that.

“Muh dik”.

CM Radio Contributor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 43,671 Thanks in 17,121 Posts

Hell, I am happy you weren't born a nigger too, one less nigger is always a good thing.

Niggers are the fart on which the debauchery of liberalism wafts

Twice, in the history of humans there was a want for the nigger; once we wanted them as slaves, now we want them gone.

Never in recorded history, un-recorded history or in rumors of history has the introduction of the nigger resulted in a positive outcome.

The Nigger Curse

Over 50% of nigger "women" have herpes!

Let's get real here. To most races black is not beautiful. In fact they are the least desired out of all other races of women. That is reality. This BEING the case, they are easy, they sleep around trying to catch a man. That's how they become infected. How many black women out there have multiples of kids by several different father's? Thank you case closed. The saying once you go black you can never come back is reality. Who wants incurable diseases? Who are the only ones with sickle cell? Why do all the killer diseases come from Africa??? Dirty diseased cursed niggers....

Keep getting human jizz donors at an attempt to erase your nigger genes. Let these children you're raising remind you of your self loathing self and that you're a ugly piece of shit nigger.

The nigger bloodline is a witch brew of degeneracy, bestiality, deviancy, perversion, immorality, but most importantly...recklessness!

Joel Coddler Harris

Being a tapeworm would be several steps above beez-ing a nigger.

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,400 Thanks in 448 Posts

I’m extremely grateful for this as well. Can you imagine being an ignorant and filthy animal that is a perpetual failure? Niggers have a miserable existence and live for nothing but to make everything they come in contact with suffer. It’s clear that this is their mentality because as we have all seen, even rich or well off niggers don’t do anything with their success but gloat and taunt, and any nigger with even the slightest amount of power uses it solely to abuse others. It’s no surprise why suicide is so high among apefrican niggers that aren’t coddled by nigger worshiping liberal pigs. Stop enabling these evil apes and let them die out already!

Chalky White

The raison d' etre of niggers is to make even the humblest of humans appreciate their blessings that at least they are not niggers.

Cracker Power

"Sorry they (niggers) ARE animals."

Such a coonparison is degrading and an untake-backable insult to the lowest of animals.

The One Drop Rule

From my own experience and observation, nigger will gladly claim anything mixed with black even if just a minuscule amount of nigger blood.
    They will even make assumption if someone if "black" or has black blood in them (wishful thinking). They will even be in denial that some niggers has white or other non-white human admixture. They don't want to admit nor cannot accept what dey nigger selves really look (pure negroid) without being mixed with human blood.
    There's a youtube nigger vlogger/activist that claimed that nigger diana ross isn't bi-racial even though she look like it. I looked the nigger fambly and relative and obviously the nigger does have white admixtures. Her son who is half norwegian married ashley simpson had a light brown baby that will likely darken as it grow older. A great example of nigger delusions and how dominant nigger genes really is. The average American nigger have a varying amount of white and native blood in them.
    I used to know a pacific islander girl that was a quarter german and this arrogant obnoxious nigger with a chip on his shoulder that for the longest time, assumed that she was nigger like his dark ashy ass. This implied that nigger are deluded self hating apes that will accept anything mixed with their blood. While the other races/ethnicities practice the one drop rule and traditionally excludes or label anything mixed with black as such.

Niggerynopery

The rule in its' entirety should be: One drop, one one-way boat ride to Da Muddaland.

Among Sane Chimpmaniacs

I remembered reading/watching somewhere a very long time ago: The root origin 'music' genre of rap. It's believed to have stemmed from a profane form of verbal joust. Practically two opponents hurl improvised poetic insults at one another back and forth. I think it's originally from the U.K

The Jigs also claimed they invented jazz which actually evolved from Irish folk music.

Mr. TNB

All nigger "music" is a load of cRap.

Among Sane Chimpmaniacs

The existence of the one drop rule in itself, just proves how undesirable and gross niggers truly are. I don't think there was ever such a stringent standard created for any other race/ethnicity/species/breed on this planet that brands something as being only of that one thing regardless how little of a percentage of it they might actually have.

I wonders if niggers and their coddlers might just stop and think for a minute why there are so many negative caricature of niggers from the 1800s and through the vintage decades? There must be at least one good reason why so many anti-nigger memorabilia existed. I seen niggers on YouTube comments with the typical nigger babbling bullshit nonsense "they hate us because they ain't black like us" & "black is the most beautiful thing in the universe"

#blackispurepower

#blackmidustouch.

Niggers are repulsive and delusional.

I remembered a member stating on a thread about DNA testing kits that if he were to find out that he has any insignificant percentage of nigger genes, he would have the decency to delete his account and stop posting. I find people with these traits very noble and admirable.

Chalky White

Niggers ooking that they have Irish, Scottish or any other human European apecestry tops it all for the funniest, preposterous shit niggers sayz.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What six letter word begins with N and ends with R? (Hint: not Nagger)