Are Brazillians human?

Administrator
    Head Zoo Curator

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 230,644 Thanks in 61,279 Posts

The "one drop rule" ALWAYS applies.

According to the National Research by Household Sample (PNAD) of 2008, 48.43% of the population (about 92 million) described themselves as White; 43.80% (about 83 million) as Pardo (brown), 6.84% (about 13 million) as Black; 0.58% (about 1.1 million) as Asian; and 0.28% (about 536 thousand) as Amerindian (officially called indígena, Indigenous), while 0.07% (about 130 thousand) did not declare their race.

Since the arrival of the Portuguese in 1500, considerable miscegenation between Amerindians, Europeans, and Africans has taken place in all regions of the country (with European ancestry being dominant nationwide according to the vast majority of all autosomal studies undertaken covering the entire population, accounting for between 65% to 77%).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazil

In the Northeast, which received large masses of African slaves to work in sugarcane, tobacco and cotton plantations, people of African and mixed-race descent predominate, mostly on the coast, whereas in the semi-arid country land (usually called sertão) there is a predominance of white and Amerindian-European mixed people. Most of the black or mulatto people in the sertão are descended from freed African slaves or mulattos who fled inland from the coast and worked as cowboys for semi-feudal lords.

According to the 2010 census, there are 14,517,961 Afro Brazilians, which make up 7.61% of Brazil's population, although a larger number of Brazilians have some degree of African ancestry.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Brazil#Racial_composition

"We will NOT be silenced !!!"
    "United We Stand Divided We Fall !!!"
    "If you can not be famous be infamous !!!"
    "There will be NO retreat, compromise or surrender !!!"
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me !!!"

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,173 Thanks in 999 Posts

[QUOTE=TattooedRedHead;963820]The "one drop rule" ALWAYS applies.

[/QUOTE]

Very informative indeed.
    Knowledge abounds so LEGALLY arm yourselves.

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 21,300 Thanks in 7,882 Posts

True dat. One drop is all it takes.

'At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilized races of man will almost certainly exterminate, and replace, the savage races throughout the world. -- Charles Darwin

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,158 Thanks in 941 Posts

[QUOTE=spadeshoveler;964163]True dat. One drop is all it takes.[/QUOTE]

That's why I refuse to have my DNA checked. My cheese would completely slide off my cracker if I found out I had any nigger blood running through my veins.

Nothing good ever has or ever will come from niggers.

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,173 Thanks in 999 Posts

[QUOTE=PumpkinJunk;964255]That's why I refuse to have my DNA checked. My cheese would completely slide off my cracker if I found out I had any nigger blood running through my veins.[/QUOTE]

I don't i have traced the bloodline.In the process i found out my ancestors owned slaves.There are niggers out there with my last name and that sucks.

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,158 Thanks in 941 Posts

[QUOTE=Chicken Mcnigget;964256]I don't i have traced the bloodline.In the process i found out my ancestors owned slaves.There are niggers out there with my last name and that sucks.[/QUOTE]

That does suck indeed.

Guest Poster

Good news

I am 101% not nigger so thats good, only bad thing is that I am not white

Super Moderator

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 51,268 Thanks in 19,292 Posts

[QUOTE=Guest Poster;964264]I am 101% not nigger so thats good, only bad thing is that I am not white[/QUOTE]

Welcome! Humans are all races on the planet that are NOT nigger!

#It'sOkToBeHuman #It'sOkToHateDemoncraps

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,156 Thanks in 322 Posts

Same here, I have blue green eyes, dark brown (before it went grey so,it's now dark blonde) hair and the fairest skin ever, and thin lips, and of course 'flat buns' we are Irish from my dads side and Scandinavian on my mums, I feel blessed. Thank you Lord

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 103,334 Thanks in 30,472 Posts

If you don't have any nigger blood, you are human. Unless you rut with niggers, then your humanity is permanently revoked.

Niggers are parasites. They can only take or steal. Without a host, they perish.

On its knees is a nigger's proper place.

Christina Eilman.
    Colton Gleason. Emma Beth Warmberodt. Anthony Reyes Figueroa.
    Delbert "Shorty" Belton. Connor Verkerke. Savannah Walker.

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 15,397 Thanks in 4,411 Posts

[QUOTE=PumpkinJunk;964255]That's why I refuse to have my DNA checked. My cheese would completely slide off my cracker if I found out I had any nigger blood running through my veins.[/QUOTE]

Not only did I but when I did I promised my wife I would admit it, fess up, announce it to everyone here and ban myself from CM for breaking one of the most sacred rules. And I was serious. Not that I had any doubt but the suspense and thought of it was nightmare fuel. The results came in and thank heavens I haven't even so much as a trace of ancestry anywhere near niggerland. I think it was worth the investment just to know I don't have any shitskin DNA, and the wife does not either.

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 103,334 Thanks in 30,472 Posts

[QUOTE=The Whip;964351]Not only did I but when I did I promised my wife I would admit it, fess up, announce it to everyone here and ban myself from CM for breaking one of the most sacred rules. And I was serious. The suspense and thought of it was nightmare fuel. The results came in and thank heavens I haven't even so much as a trace of ancestry anywhere near niggerland. I think it was worth the investment just to know I don't have any shitskin DNA, and the wife does not either.[/QUOTE]

It's good to know that the ones who do the lab work aren't forced by libtards to slip a little nigger DNA into everybody's sample so that the libtards can perpetuate their lie that we are all related to niggers.

Super Moderator/CM Radio Host

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 39,104 Thanks in 8,804 Posts

[QUOTE=The Whip;964351]Not only did I but when I did I promised my wife I would admit it, fess up, announce it to everyone here and ban myself from CM for breaking one of the most sacred rules. And I was serious. Not that I had any doubt but the suspense and thought of it was nightmare fuel. The results came in and thank heavens I haven't even so much as a trace of ancestry anywhere near niggerland. I think it was worth the investment just to know I don't have any shitskin DNA, and the wife does not either.[/QUOTE]

That's pretty funny! My wife got me a Ancestry DNA test for Christmas and I had a very similar conversation with her. The wait was about 2 months because of volume at Christmas, I suppose, and it was, to say the least, maddening. I didn't have any thoughts about having nigger blood before that test, then got to thinking, who knows who did what, way back when. As much as I love it here, I also would have announced it and banned myself out of respect for everyone here.

PISS ON ALL NIGGERS!!

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 15,397 Thanks in 4,411 Posts

[QUOTE=boon-avoider;964365]As much as I love it here, I also would have announced it and banned myself out of respect for everyone here.[/QUOTE]

Deep respect for that.

Super Moderator/CM Radio Host

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 39,104 Thanks in 8,804 Posts

[QUOTE=The Whip;964457]Deep respect for that.[/QUOTE]

Thank you, likewise!

Niggersgohome

You have to understand Brazil is a very Multicultural Society just like the United States so they have different racial groups in that country such as whites mestizos Zambos which is a mix between niggers and mestizos as well as native Indian groups and other racial group of minorities such as Chinese or Hindu so the real answer to question is yes if they are niggers if they are humans they don't have any nigger ancestry then they are okay in my book so nationality really shouldn't be an issue it's a matter if they are of the human species or if they are Nigger descended or not

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 8,699 Thanks in 2,127 Posts

Brazil is quite violent. It could probably be considered the land of the one dropper.

All niggers are created equally worthless.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What six letter word begins with N and ends with R? (Hint: not Nagger)