User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How do you DEAL with nasty niggers in your everyday life? 

Unregistered

Wink How do you DEAL with nasty niggers in your everyday life?

I came here because I am so frustrated. I have so many monkey coworkers and they all talk like idiots to each other. How do you calm down and not just rage the entire time? I have to interact with niggers and it's a wonder how they made it into the corporate world doing the bare minimum.

Super Moderator

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 33,296 Thanks in 8,390 Posts

Rule #1-Avoid the groid. I recommend you seek a less nigger infested occupation. Your life may depend on it. Good luck.

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 50,789 Thanks in 12,826 Posts

You treat niggers the same way you treat a strangers indignant/misbehaving child. Just smile and move on.

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,006 Thanks in 776 Posts

yes just like whip cracker says.. avoid the niggers (groid) at all costs... you should join us here... we are all like minded and on one accord here and no niggers are allowed. You will find the truth here about these parasites and here you can vent and say whatever you want about those nasty black shit beasts as long as it isn't violent or threatening to them..

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 13,447 Thanks in 2,843 Posts

It's hard to avoid them at work a few will come up to me and say hi and as to not to cause any shit at work I will nod or say hows it going and keep it moving and if the occasion comes up a manager asks me to do something and says he will send someone to help me I will always bring up the name of ax human co worker. Outside of work I avoid them at all costs

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 21,336 Thanks in 7,887 Posts

I avoid them at all cost.

'At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilized races of man will almost certainly exterminate, and replace, the savage races throughout the world. -- Charles Darwin

Guest Poster

Avoiding them is not a feasible option for everyone. As Albert Schweitzer recommended, you have to treat them as a kid brother or sister, because if you treat them as peers, bad results will surely follow.

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 57,507 Thanks in 14,134 Posts

Avoid niggers whenever possible. If it's not possible, be sure to put them in their place. Just be safe and tactful about it so you don't get yourself in trouble. Also, coming to Chimpmania everyday can be extremely helpful for relieving nigger induced stress.

Super Moderator/CM Radio Host

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 41,862 Thanks in 9,438 Posts

[QUOTE=Whip_Cracker;936444]Rule #1-Avoid the groid. I recommend you seek a less nigger infested occupation. Your life may depend on it. Good luck.[/QUOTE]

THIS!!

You can't "deal" with niggers, friend. They outlawed that shit back in the 1860s, that was the only way to deal with niggers. If the government won't support segregation, you have to do it yourself. If your job is fuxated, you need to find a new one. Any skilled labor job will, at least, cut down on the number of niggers (there are NO skilled niggers).
    Whatever you are doing now sounds like it's not worth the money.

Reparation through repatriation, ONLY!
    All niggers must go !

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 6,339 Thanks in 2,007 Posts

boon-avoider:
    As proof of your "no skilled niggers" statement at post #9, just look to the delusional unskilled nigger piece of crap in the white hut that has done nothing since Trump won .... except to try and re-write its failed history.

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 6,969 Thanks in 1,993 Posts

"...it's a wonder how they made it into the corporate world...."

It's not really a wonder. This is a result of shameless pandering on the part of coddlers, nigger lovers, and white angst progressives.

Consider becoming a registered member and join in the discussion...you'll like it here.

Zoo Tourist

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1 Thanks in 1 Posts

Yeah I just ignore them too. I mean really what can you do, there protected like some endangered species. I'm just smile and mumble nigger.

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,944 Thanks in 895 Posts

I may have a smile but inside is a torrent of rage ready to start ripping fucking faces off lol.

When they breed we bleed, when we build they destroy, when they do wrong we pay the price, when we stand up for ourselves we're wrong.

Brown

NiggerLotto2 Nigger customers

Dealing with nigger customers is a pretty painful. Always ready to chimp out at me for no good reason and I'm just trying to be nice till they go away. This is mostly true for baboon/nigger women than men. Gives me a bunch of anxiety. I'm scared to even put them in their place since I'm alone and they might attack.

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,123 Thanks in 523 Posts

[QUOTE=Brown;1146785]Dealing with nigger customers is a pretty painful.[/QUOTE]

Painful is an understatement. For me personally, there's no amount of monetary reward that'll ever be worth the risk. I'd go hungry first before I'd ever work any job which required waiting on any niggers. It never was nor will never be in any of my job descriptions.

Non N-person

"...it's a wonder how they (niggers) made it into the corporate world..." - It's a wonder how niggers remember to even breathe. Unfortunately for humans, they still manage it somehow.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What six letter word begins with N and ends with R? (Hint: not Nagger)