User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do you DEAL with nasty niggers in your everyday life? 

Unregistered

Wink How do you DEAL with nasty niggers in your everyday life?

I came here because I am so frustrated. I have so many monkey coworkers and they all talk like idiots to each other. How do you calm down and not just rage the entire time? I have to interact with niggers and it's a wonder how they made it into the corporate world doing the bare minimum.

brickwall

Question get them out

They need their own drinking fountain and restrooms. keep them away from me.

Among Sane Chimpmaniacs

I was at ROSS the other day and saw two photo frames with two CB with their groids and one of them has mutant turdlers among other cover displays with groids everywhere on the packaging. The front of the store also plastered with groids in a group with humans looking cheeky. I didn't even bother to snap a photo to post.

Niggerynopery

I doggedly observe Rule #1 at all times, as difficult as that may be with all the preferential apefirmative nigger coddling and BLM shit humans are bombarded with in these grim times.

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 10,335 Thanks in 4,111 Posts

rule #1

also most niggers never lasted very long at any job they tend to get lazy and quit.

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 14,076 Thanks in 3,217 Posts

Thanks to coronavirus, I rarely need to leave the house. Only niggers I see are the ones we trash on CM.

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 587 Thanks in 119 Posts

Leftists have made life unbearable for so many humans with their coddling bs. The OP and other humans shouldn't have to live like this.

If you can't avoid the groid I certainly hope you're getting paid well. I'm not sure there's a big enough check to make me want to work with apes daily.

White Revere

Niggers the black cancer on the human race .

Cracker Power

Any unfortunate humans who have to work with or around niggers should be getting paid (lots of) extra danger money.

Zoo Tourist

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3 Thanks in 1 Posts

Its Hollywood movies that promote their nigger asses, every commercial must have a nigger in it, I worked in Hollywood and could not get a break in acting or even as an extra, need niggers to show that that their are not racists. Those left liberals are the cause of the rise of Planet of the Apes as I predicted USA will become if we / the whites / the people here dont do anything about it,
    ...better to avoid them at all costs

Mr. TNB

The despicable, nigger loving coddlers grand massah plan; turn your great nation into the USApe. Then the world.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What six letter word begins with N and ends with R? (Hint: not Nagger)