User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How do you DEAL with nasty niggers in your everyday life? 

Unregistered

Wink How do you DEAL with nasty niggers in your everyday life?

I came here because I am so frustrated. I have so many monkey coworkers and they all talk like idiots to each other. How do you calm down and not just rage the entire time? I have to interact with niggers and it's a wonder how they made it into the corporate world doing the bare minimum.

brickwall

Question get them out

They need their own drinking fountain and restrooms. keep them away from me.

Among Sane Chimpmaniacs

I was at ROSS the other day and saw two photo frames with two CB with their groids and one of them has mutant turdlers among other cover displays with groids everywhere on the packaging. The front of the store also plastered with groids in a group with humans looking cheeky. I didn't even bother to snap a photo to post.

Niggerynopery

I doggedly observe Rule #1 at all times, as difficult as that may be with all the preferential apefirmative nigger coddling and BLM shit humans are bombarded with in these grim times.

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 10,907 Thanks in 4,211 Posts

rule #1

also most niggers never lasted very long at any job they tend to get lazy and quit.

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 14,115 Thanks in 3,218 Posts

Thanks to coronavirus, I rarely need to leave the house. Only niggers I see are the ones we trash on CM.

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,300 Thanks in 236 Posts

Leftists have made life unbearable for so many humans with their coddling bs. The OP and other humans shouldn't have to live like this.

If you can't avoid the groid I certainly hope you're getting paid well. I'm not sure there's a big enough check to make me want to work with apes daily.

White Revere

Niggers the black cancer on the human race .

Cracker Power

Any unfortunate humans who have to work with or around niggers should be getting paid (lots of) extra danger money.

Zoo Tourist

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3 Thanks in 1 Posts

Its Hollywood movies that promote their nigger asses, every commercial must have a nigger in it, I worked in Hollywood and could not get a break in acting or even as an extra, need niggers to show that that their are not racists. Those left liberals are the cause of the rise of Planet of the Apes as I predicted USA will become if we / the whites / the people here dont do anything about it,
    ...better to avoid them at all costs

Mr. TNB

The despicable, nigger loving coddlers grand massah plan; turn your great nation into the USApe. Then the world.

Guest Poster

low IQ.

Low IQ's tell the story. Color is skin deep but stupid goes right to the bone.

The Color Purple-Drank

Segregation worked, Damn it, unlike niggers. (Although, total groid repatriation to Apefreaka would be the ideal solution)

Guest Poster

Repatriation

Forcibly repatriate the entire population of these sub-human scum! Should of been left in the colonies to pick fruit and cotton like their chimpanzee ancestors.

nikka likka

Do your absolute level best, to obey rule number one...
    at all times : "Avoid the groid !!!"

Do NOT engage niggers in conversation.

When niggers ask you for or about something, 'no' or 'I don't know' IS the appropriate response.

Do NOT shop where niggers shop. Do NOT eat where niggers eat. Do NOT drink where niggers drink. Do NOT go to theaters, clubs, recreational facilities, parks etc. where niggers frequent.

- DO NOT GO WHERE niggers GO. -

Take a few shots when you get home from work ( don't overdo it.) Throw yourself into a second full-time job of looking for another full-time job until you land another full-time job. Very carefully screen your prospective employers.

I wish you the best of luck !

Cracker Power

ALWAYS follow Rule #1. It might just save your life.

Guest Poster

Don’t worry about it, every single one of them are so stupid, arrogant, angry, violent, and disruptive, they’ll get themselves fired just by acting like they always do, with aggression, and not one ounce of intelligence, logic, nor any of the social graces that we possess, that they are completely incapable of showing. That, and the fact that they are so stupid, they can’t even comprehend the English language, so instead, made up a series of grunts and groans, so that no one can interact with them. I’ve already got several of them fired, it’s so easy to do, just tell them that you can’t understand a word they are saying, and out comes the threats of physical violence, and cries of racism (like I care), because that’s the only thing they know how to do! They’re nothing but a bunch of worthless cowards, who use guns to get their point across because they’re too stupid to actually speak! This is the very polite version, it’s my first time here, so I’m not sure what are you guys consider normal, or what is inappropriate..... all I know is I am getting sick and tired of these evil SOB’s that are practically taking over my city, with their gangs, guns, drugs, prostitution, and every other illegal activity that is a part of every single one of their every day lives! i’m in Toronto, yeah, the most multicultural city in the world, every day is a challenge as I become the minority, because our bleeding heart politicians are so spineless, they’re terrified of being called racist, not me! I’ll be the first one to step up to the plate and tell you that I’m fed up with these evil, violent animals we call niggers! A few days ago, a gang of these apes started shooting into a crowd of innocent people, because they can’t aim their guns, and killed a 12-year-old innocent white boy, but nobody says a damn thing, can you imagine if it was the other way around? Guys, we’ve let this go way too far, and it’s time we took back our streets, our cities, and our countries. I’m assuming most people here are American, but Toronto isn’t what you think, the niggers left the suburbs and started taking over areas of the downtown core, and suddenly there are multiple shootings every single day on the news, and unfortunately, half the time it’s just innocent people who happen to be at the wrong place in the wrong time, that are killed by these animals they belong in a zoo behind locked cages! Because of everything I just said, I absolutely refuse to work with them, they’re animals, and should be treated as such. It’s not racism, it’s reality, if they can’t accept the fact that they are judged on the way that they present themselves, then that’s just too damn bad for them, if they would stop acting like a bunch of thugs, dressing like they just crawled out of a gutter, maybe people would stop getting angry, but no, everyone of these idiots have to run around with the worst possible attitudes you can imagine, shooting people at random, thinking they’re so big and powerful, when they’re nothing but a bunch of subhuman animals that have no place in civilized society! The only good thing they do, is kill each other in gang wars, but it’s not enough, they breed like rabbits, how many sheboons do you know, that don’t have multiple kids from multiple fathers, that are living in welfare buildings? I rest my case! Ship them back to the jungles from where they came!

Joel Coddler Harris

Well said above! Not that it will make a blind bit of difference to the libtard coddler wanker politicians and the meedja, who are not only utterly impervious to the horrific reality of niggers, but actively seek to enable these dangerous, moronic, parasitical sub-apes to the misery of all decent humans.

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 10,907 Thanks in 4,211 Posts

Dealing with niggers on the phone or in person is always bad. Sorry to hear they are stinking up your work. Right now is as bad as it's ever been the coddling is at the all time high. Welcome.

Guest Poster

Wake up

Well all I can say is WOW! I blame you. I grew up in Alaska and never meet a nigger until I went into the ARMY. What a education. Never have I experienced a race of people ( Are they actually Human) so lazy and disrespectful as the negro. They destroy everything they touch. I now do not live around any niggers in the Pacific Northwest. Evidently niggers do not like snow, it requires work to move the snow, and they are not into work. If you live and work around niggers, Wake the Fuck up! You will never have a good life being around these animals. And make no mistake, they are animals. So the solutions is, Wait for it, have a plan and MOVE! Do you want a good life? Move the away from anywhere niggers live. It is really that simple. Get on with your life and move. Don't want to take this advise?, well you are a moron and deserve everything you get.

Cage Cleaner

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 43 Thanks in 11 Posts

Niggers are like cockroaches, once you see 1 its to late because you’ll be infested with them before you know it. The nigger lovers move them in and cuddle them so they can’t be fired for doing a shitty job.

Cracker Power

I'll bet you a gibs muh a dollar that said nigger lovers live a long way away from their feral "pets".

nikka likka

that's one of them there 'just keepnit 'reeeeell" niggeRated, niggeRfied, niggeRtarded, niggeRy bets that I ALREADY KNOW I would lose..!

( let's face it, ANY & ALL bets, wagers, speculations, etc. regarding anything whatsoever at all to do with niggeRs, in any way shape or form always qualify as the aforementioned, above...please, see: 'pro' sports and the criminiggeR courts and don't forget, teebeez primeAPEtime and the open cages at niggeR U. and the local coonmunity colleges, too)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 9,277 Thanks in 1,875 Posts

No niggers at my job. They would actually have to work. The owner of the company I work for refuses to hire niggers.

My family and I recently moved from a fuxated area to a nigger free zone. I spot a few jigs occasionally when traveling and avoid them like the plague. My life is relatively nigger free and I could not be happier!

Niggers should not be free, humans should be free of niggers.

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 320 Thanks in 96 Posts

Avoid them as much as possible. Be firm and look them in the eye if confronted. They tend to back away from direct confrontation if you hold your ground and aren't overwhelmingly outnumbered. Be prepared to (lawfully) defend yourself if necessary. But mostly avoid them as much as possible.

The Color Purple-Drank

A really funny joke? The expectation of quality work from an Apefirmative Action nigger!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What six letter word begins with N and ends with R? (Hint: not Nagger)