+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Coal-Shoveling Grandma Upset Over 'Racial Slurs' 

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 244 Thanks in 151 Posts

Coal-Shoveling Grandma Upset Over 'Racial Slurs'

**A Mississippi grand [coal shoveling] mother is worried for her life after a number of racist threats (natural, logical responces by white folk concerned with maintaining their race and culture) against her [coalburning] family.

Sylvia ''Coal Shoveler'' Tice and her [coalburning] family just moved to Ashland, Mississippi six months ago, but they're already looking to move after someone vandalized their home with racial slurs twice in the past week.

"She (the coalburning mudwhore) says mom (the coal shoveler) you need to come here and look and when she opens the door I could see something was written on the door," Tice said.

Tice opened the door to find "N-word lover" (that's NIGGER LOVER) written in what appeared to be lipstick on her front door.**

http://www.wmctv.com/story/17289873/...how-up-on-door

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zz17289873_BG1.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	38.4 KB 
ID:	7394 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zzimagesCAW1RTTS.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	12.3 KB 
ID:	7395

Notice how the coal lump on the shovel resembles the grand-ape turdler's head.

2. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked H_Rap_Black For This Insightful Post:

Charles Bronson (07-21-2012),pork (06-09-2012),Taste The Rainbow (06-09-2012)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,975 Thanks in 2,746 Posts

Vomit-Puke

I bet her mouth has tasted about every germ known to man.

4. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked pork For This Insightful Post:

Dave (06-09-2012),H_Rap_Black (06-09-2012),joealarmdude (06-09-2012),Maveth (06-09-2012),My Voice (06-10-2012),Nezumi (06-09-2012),Taste The Rainbow (06-09-2012)

Nazi Princess

This small MS. town seems to be a community that has morals and family values.... the niggerloving grandmammy and her burner daughter should move into an all nigger neighborhood since they love niggers so much.... why didn't they do that to begin with?

6. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Nazi Princess For This Insightful Post:

Nezumi (06-09-2012),Taste The Rainbow (06-09-2012)

Nazi Princess

[QUOTE=pork;70724]I bet her mouth has tasted about every germ known to man.vomit
    Bet her pussy and asshole have too.....

8. The Following 9 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Nazi Princess For This Insightful Post:

Charles Bronson (07-21-2012),H_Rap_Black (06-09-2012),joealarmdude (06-09-2012),MajiksVirus (06-09-2012),My Voice (06-10-2012),Nezumi (06-09-2012),pork (06-09-2012),Taste The Rainbow (06-09-2012)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 21,019 Thanks in 13,823 Posts

If this small town population want no nigger-lovers, these free people are right to indicate they don"t want the moth*r-f*uckers with them. The old cow must be full of germs and diseases, and the rest of her shitty herd as well.

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 983 Thanks in 660 Posts

Originally Posted by H_Rap_Black View Post
    **A Mississippi grand [coal shoveling] mother is worried for her life after a number of racist threats (natural, logical responces by white folk concerned with maintaining their race and culture) against her [coalburning] family.

Sylvia ''Coal Shoveler'' Tice and her [coalburning] family just moved to Ashland, Mississippi six months ago, but they're already looking to move after someone vandalized their home with racial slurs twice in the past week.

"She (the coalburning mudwhore) says mom (the coal shoveler) you need to come here and look and when she opens the door I could see something was written on the door," Tice said.

Tice opened the door to find "N-word lover" (that's NIGGER LOVER) written in what appeared to be lipstick on her front door.**

http://www.wmctv.com/story/17289873/...how-up-on-door

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zz17289873_BG1.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	38.4 KB 
ID:	7394 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zzimagesCAW1RTTS.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	12.3 KB 
ID:	7395

Notice how the coal lump on the shovel resembles the grand-ape turdler's head.
    Good news that there are still such wardens and defenders of their own race and culture.
    Can't let MS fall into groid control, there already are too many of them in that state.

11. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Taste The Rainbow For This Insightful Post:

H_Rap_Black (06-09-2012)

FourWinds

What the fuck made her and her nigger clan want to infiltrate a small southern town to begin with? News flash sicko, just because cities like Atlanta and Birmingham tolerate your beast fucking doesn't mean every southern town will.

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Originally Posted by FourWinds View Post
    What the fuck made her and her nigger clan want to infiltrate a small southern town to begin with? News flash sicko, just because cities like Atlanta and Birmingham tolerate your beast fucking doesn't mean every southern town will.
    It's MS. That state is really fuxxated.

Nigger Lotto

I spent the first few years of my life mississippi. I remember asking my dad not to long ago how it was that we lived in the south but I didn't recall seeing any niggers the whole time we lived in that small town. He said that the niggers were not allowed on our side of town and were kept away. We both agreed that things were most likely not that way in Mississippi anymore. It looks like we may have been wrong. Good for them.

FourWinds

Reminds me of a town called Jay, FL I had stopped through once. Not a nigger to be seen. Later on toward the afternoon I saw a nigger breeze through driving an 18 wheeler. It sure brought a smile to my face when I saw whites start launching bottles and rocks at the niggers cab.

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,132 Thanks in 1,913 Posts

Originally Posted by Nazi Princess View Post
    the niggerloving grandmammy and her burner daughter should move into an all nigger neighborhood since they love niggers so much.... why didn't they do that to begin with?
    One wonders, don't they?

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,132 Thanks in 1,913 Posts

Reminds me of a town called Jay, FL I had stopped through once. Not a nigger to be seen. Later on toward the afternoon I saw a nigger breeze through driving an 18 wheeler. It sure brought a smile to my face when I saw whites start launching bottles and rocks at the niggers cab.
    There's a road in N. Idaho that has a sign that reads: If you're black, don't be here after dark.

18. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Maveth For This Insightful Post:

watson503 (07-22-2012)

FourWinds

I'll tell you why they didn't move into a nigger neighborhood. Its called "opening the floodgates" niggers or nigger loving families penetrate a human neighborhood, other apes notice that not a damn thing is happening to them, they percieve it as a sign of weakness and then the horde moves right on in to wreck the place.

20. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked FourWinds For This Insightful Post:

Dave (07-22-2012)

Nigger Lotto

My aunt married a good ole boy from Mississippi. When I was a kid I can remember him telling me a story about some niggers in a Cadillac from New York who drove through his town. He said the niggers stopped in a gas station and told the attendant to clean off the windshield and fill the car up. The attendant walked directly into the gas station and came back out with a brick and threw it through their windshield.

22. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Nigger Lotto For This Insightful Post:

H_Rap_Black (06-10-2012),My Voice (06-10-2012),Taste The Rainbow (06-09-2012),watson503 (07-22-2012)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Originally Posted by Nigger Lotto View Post
    My aunt married a good ole boy from Mississippi. When I was a kid I can remember him telling me a story about some niggers in a Cadillac from New York who drove through his town. He said the niggers stopped in a gas station and told the attendant to clean off the windshield and fill the car up. The attendant walked directly into the gas station and came back out with a brick and threw it through their windshield.
    i love such happy endings! imagine an even better sight: the attendant comes out with a brick and rope and klan clothing

Nazi Princess

Originally Posted by Nigger Lotto View Post
    I live to hear stories like this from old timers!

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,199 Thanks in 573 Posts

It's at least even money that this is a hoax.

26. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Dave For This Insightful Post:

watson503 (07-22-2012)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 20,228 Thanks in 10,572 Posts

Too bad the nigglet wasn't found shoveled deep within the coal.

Niggeroke Recording Artist & Radio Host

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,881 Thanks in 1,200 Posts

I have been to Jay Fl.on occasion, This town is so small, the main landmark is the one stoplight. And trust me..Niggers don't dare to dawdle there after dark.

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,393 Thanks in 2,748 Posts

I sure am glad I was raised around old school southern men. They knew their niggers and kept them in their place.
    I will try hard to pass this knowledge down to my kids and other kids I know.

NIGGERS MAKE ME SICK!

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Occupied Territory Formerly Known As Houston, TX
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,015 Thanks in 1,384 Posts

Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    It's at least even money that this is a hoax.
    That is what I was going to say- I'd bet anything the "mother" or coal-burning whore wrote it on the door. As a side note, there is nothing more I hate to hear than when someone says "...the "N"-word..." IT IS "NIGGER" you damn fool! The word is "NIGGER" and it is liberating to say it and makes one feel good, to hell if it offends anyone or especially a god-damned NIGGER!

The Honk MahFah your mammy warned you about
    Niggers are by far the most evil,disgusting,and truly worthless creatures on this earth who quite simply serve no purpose or benefit to this planet. I challenge anyone to disprove this statement... 110 and NEVER again!!!

+ Reply to Thread