User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Judge Judy comes down on nigger welfare cheat- threatens to tell congress Judge Judy, Nigger, Welfare Fraud, Congress

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,613 Thanks in 945 Posts

Judge Judy comes down on nigger welfare cheat- threatens to tell congress

Nigger tries to defend hisself on Judge Judy, but he gets money for rent from taxpayers and lives rent-free. She keeps trying to 'splain it to him, but he's too stupid or too immoral, or both.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/judg...-tape-congress

2. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked ReverendBacon For This Insightful Post:

Klaatu (02-07-2014)

CM Radio Personality

Status
    The warehouse next to Cousin LeRoy's Dumpster
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 10,815 Thanks in 4,884 Posts

Re: Judge Judy comes down on nigger welfare cheat- threatens to tell congress

And yet another Obama voter is showcased...

-Reverend Father Uncle Ruckus
    ...whereas my father did lade you with a heavy yoke, I will add to your yoke: my father hath chastised you with whips, but I will chastise you with scorpions.
    (
    1 Kings 12:11, King James Version)

4. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked I H8 Vicious Blackamoors For This Insightful Post:

Klaatu (02-07-2014),Mo Gibs (02-06-2014),ReverendBacon (02-07-2014)

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 7,013 Thanks in 2,760 Posts

I am convinced that niggers lack the understanding that they do not "earn" the welfare funds they receive. Niggers are recipients, and they seem to see that as their "jobs". Niggers have no souls, or morals, or even concept of right and wrong. In short, niggers are unfit for modern society.

One doesn't need interpersonal skills when dealing with niggers - animal husbandry skills are needed.

The entropy of any social system will increase by the square of the number of niggers introduced.

6. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Frenchy For This Insightful Post:

FooSkramps (02-07-2014),Klaatu (02-07-2014),ReverendBacon (02-07-2014),Robert E. Lee (02-12-2014),theyregeneticdeadends (02-07-2014)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,056 Thanks in 536 Posts

Gnomesayin gnomesayin gnomesayin. Yeah I know. Someone please show this to all the niggerloving libtards. $100k w.asted. Even the nigger knows its a waste.

8. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked EBTfunder For This Insightful Post:

Klaatu (02-07-2014)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,572 Thanks in 883 Posts

Jesus H.

10. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Woden For This Insightful Post:

Klaatu (02-07-2014)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 5,152 Thanks in 1,958 Posts

This incredibly stupid nigger really believes that he is so wonderful and talented, that he recieves this money just for being himself. He is such a pleasure to be around, that all hard working ppl be damned so that he gets his gibs muh. This is what happens when you combine nigger coddling with an education sytem that teaches self esteem trumps all.
    This filthy knuckledragging nigger sonofabitch is also persuing a degree in "music" which has enough power to get him a mopping job a burger king, if he even works at all.

Jerome's
    Chicken, ribs, lottery, beer, and off track gambling establishment
    187 Martin Luther King Bvd. (next to da whorehouse)
    Simian Springs, Alabama
    *Deez reebz beez Ebola free! Obama sez so!

12. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked birdman For This Insightful Post:

Klaatu (02-07-2014)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 547 Thanks in 312 Posts

Judge Judy is one of those libtards that thinks you can reason with a nigger and it will understand that it is immoral for living off the gibs. Libtards need to stop fooling themselves that niggers are human.

Every time a gun rings, a nigger gets its bat wings!

14. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked jclark For This Insightful Post:

Klaatu (02-07-2014),Obongo (02-06-2014),RexHymens (02-08-2014)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,078 Thanks in 2,452 Posts

Vomit-Puke Re: Judge Judy comes down on nigger welfare cheat- threatens to tell congress

You can see the stupidity and slant-eyes niggerstanding on that niggers's ugly sub-ape face! This is yet another reason why I hate niggers and am a Chimpmaniac!

16. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Obongo For This Insightful Post:

Klaatu (02-07-2014)

Video Moderator

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,029 Thanks in 1,699 Posts

Originally Posted by jclark View Post
    Judge Judy is one of those libtards that thinks you can reason with a nigger and it will understand that it is immoral for living off the gibs. Libtards need to stop fooling themselves that niggers are human.
    I would not call judge judy a libtard.

Niggers are a failed attempt of satan to imitate gods great work

18. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Mo Gibs For This Insightful Post:

Klaatu (02-07-2014)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,658 Thanks in 1,242 Posts

We The People are spending $22,000 a year to send that nigger to college. He's been in college for 3 years. He can't even speak english. He doesn't know how to dress in a courtroom. He doesn't know not to wipe his gigantic beastly nostrils every 2 seconds. And of course, he feels entitled to nearly $500 every month for his rent.

What job are we expecting this nigger to get after he finishes school? Who would hire him, besides Uncle Sam?

The reason he doesn't mind admitting to welfare fraud is because be honestly feels entitled to that money. He honestly thinks it's HIS money to spend as he sees fit.

Not long ago this dumb nigger wouldn't have been able to graduate from Jr High School, and here he is in COLLEGE. I refuse to believe that a white man with his same intellect would receive free college. This is affirmative action BULLSHIT.

20. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked RexHymens For This Insightful Post:

johnny johnny (02-06-2014),Mo Gibs (02-06-2014)

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,955 Thanks in 1,770 Posts

niggers have a very acute sense of undeserved entitlement. time to cut the gibbs

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,485 Thanks in 539 Posts

Another aspiring crapper.

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 18,027 Thanks in 10,583 Posts

Originally Posted by Mo Gibs View Post
    I would not call judge judy a libtard.
    She walks a fine line. She gets the word out, without being reviled as a racist. Showing that nigger repeatedly smearing snot like a 3-year-old is the kind of public service you can't buy airtime for.

When the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of a beast saying, "Come and see."
    I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat upon it was Death, and Hell followed
    with him.
    ---Revelations 6:7-8

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 923 Thanks in 377 Posts

I hope that buck and sow both get hit by a fucking bus outside the courthouse.

Nigger free since '73!

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,613 Thanks in 945 Posts

Originally Posted by jclark View Post
    I admit that I've never watched her, but from this and maybe one or two other examples, I have a different impression. To me, it seems that she has no delusions about the niggers, and she is making her arguments for the cameras. The arguments she makes are intended to be reasonable, so that when actual libtards watch her, even they realize that the niggers are completely wrong. And maybe, just maybe, she can convert a few libtards.

Do you think that this might be the case? As I said, I've not really watched her. She of course has to pretend to be a libtard, or she wouldn't get to keep her job.

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,003 Thanks in 1,358 Posts

Originally Posted by EBTfunder View Post
    Gnomesayin gnomesayin gnomesayin. Yeah I know. Someone please show this to all the niggerloving libtards. $100k w.asted. Even the nigger knows its a waste.
    And further proof that you can send a nigger to a place of higher education for free, and it is a waste of time and effort as they cannot and will not even learn to speak proper English.

"After paying to house you, feed you, clothe you, get your hur an nails did, bling out your hooptie, pay off your drug connect, and pay for your medical care and your useless niglets, I can no longer afford to give a fuck about you or your failed species"

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,056 Thanks in 536 Posts

Originally Posted by ReverendBacon View Post
    I admit that I've never watched her, but from this and maybe one or two other examples, I have a different impression. To me, it seems that she has no delusions about the niggers, and she is making her arguments for the cameras. The arguments she makes are intended to be reasonable, so that when actual libtards watch her, even they realize that the niggers are completely wrong. And maybe, just maybe, she can convert a few libtards.

Do you think that this might be the case? As I said, I've not really watched her. She of course has to pretend to be a libtard, or she wouldn't get to keep her job.

I used to really enjoy Judge Judy in the early years of the show. She had interesting cases that required some thought and knowledge of contract laws. Unfortunately now it is marketed to the "we juss watch TV all day crowd" and now it's full of INCREDIBLY stupid people to whom responsibility and agreements mean jack shit. "I'm not paying it because I don't feel like it and don't think I should have to." LOTS of NIGGERS now too fighting over an unpaid rent bill

28. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked EBTfunder For This Insightful Post:

ReverendBacon (02-10-2014)

+ Reply to Thread