User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why do niggers walk out in front of cars when crossing a street without looking first? Nigger,car,truck,african,idiot,moron,hit,accident,street,black,teenager

CM Radio Contributor

Status
    I live in a white neighborhood free of negroes.
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 741 Thanks in 289 Posts

Why do niggers walk out in front of cars when crossing a street without looking first?

I know I can't be alone in this because whenever I have to go through shine town for work I notice they just step right off the curb and don't look. It's like they want to get hit to sue or just mess up the traffic flow. The bucks are the worst but sows seem to be doing it more and more too. I think besides the fact they are soooo stupid is because they want to hit the nigger lottery. I'd love to read what my fellow Chimpmaniacs think.

Bowling Ball Nostrils

2. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Bowling Ball Nostrils For This Insightful Post:

joealarmdude (09-04-2013),Klaatu (09-03-2013),Nada coalburner (09-03-2013),pork (09-03-2013)

CM Radio Contributor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Re: Why do niggers walk out in front of cars when crossing a street without looking first?

Originally Posted by white devil View Post
    Yeah I see that all the time. They're stupid and yes they do want to get hit. Also, in my area two niggers in separate cars will just stop in the middle of the road and catch up on da nigga news while they block both sides of traffic.
    I have seen this also, two niggers from the same chimp clan parked side by side blocking the road. This is due to the important conversations they must have about TNB and whose old lady they are gonna muh dick later.

4. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Bowling Ball Nostrils For This Insightful Post:

white devil (09-04-2013)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 5,153 Thanks in 1,958 Posts

Re: Why do niggers walk out in front of cars when crossing a street without looking first?

The sole instinctual purpose of any nigger is to inconvenience and harm Whitey.

Jerome's
    Chicken, ribs, lottery, beer, and off track gambling establishment
    187 Martin Luther King Bvd. (next to da whorehouse)
    Simian Springs, Alabama
    *Deez reebz beez Ebola free! Obama sez so!

6. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked birdman For This Insightful Post:

Bowling Ball Nostrils (09-06-2013)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 20,227 Thanks in 10,572 Posts

Nigger Lotto that's the only reason. These apoid monkey pieces of shit also have a serious tendency to shuffle along slower too when illegally crossing and J-Knuckledragging.

Should death come, we shall welcome it without blinking, we shall go in a brisk step and in a saddened smile of past memories that emerge in our fleeting moments

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,346 Thanks in 1,334 Posts

I don't know, but I'd like to see them do it more often.

CM Radio Contributor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Originally Posted by birdman View Post
    The sole instinctual purpose of any nigger is to inconvenience and harm Whitey.
    Birdman you are full of wisdom. You call it like it is and that's that.

10. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Bowling Ball Nostrils For This Insightful Post:

birdman (09-06-2013)

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 5,153 Thanks in 1,958 Posts

Originally Posted by Bowling Ball Nostrils View Post
    Birdman you are full of wisdom. You call it like it is and that's that.
    Funny thing BBN, is that I reply to 99% of posts like this, and many imagine me saying it in my famous monotone voice. I guess I'm the Ben Stein of nigger bashing without the millions. If I couldn't apply an aridly dry sense of humor, a zombie-like morbid funny bone, and endless sarcasm, I would cry everyday about our "former" Western culture. CM provides a place for me to be myself without worrying about those who complain about brutality in humor, without getting warnings, forum wars, flame out wastes of time, suspensions, bans, etc....

12. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked birdman For This Insightful Post:

Bowling Ball Nostrils (09-06-2013)

CM Radio Contributor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Because they are animals, that's the short answer. The real one is above this post

CM Radio Contributor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Bowling Ball Nostrils;343255]
    Funny thing BBN, is that I reply to 99% of posts like this, and many imagine me saying it in my famous monotone voice. I guess I'm the Ben Stein of nigger bashing without the millions. If I couldn't apply an aridly dry sense of humor, a zombie-like morbid funny bone, and endless sarcasm, I would cry everyday about our "former" Western culture. CM provides a place for me to be myself without worrying about those who complain about brutality in humor, without getting warnings, forum wars, flame out wastes of time, suspensions, bans, etc....[/QUOTE--]
    You keep telling the truth the way you present it which is in a funny,dry and factual way. I enjoy all your broadcasts and comments. You have a great courage like the other chimpmania radio hosts. The truth no matter how disturbing must be told in order for any change to come about. You are the Ben stein of the group my friend and if things keep degenerating in this country you and the chimpmania radio crew might just get the recognition you all deserve and a nice paycheck. As do All the chimp radio hosts, you are true patriots. Remember our founding fathers worked hard spreading the truth and the USA did pretty damn good back then. I have listened to a few other radio shows that are similar, not one combines facts and laughs in a truly entertaining fashion. I try to get a few people a week to listen to the show and at first they are shocked at how little the MSM talks about black on white crime. Keep up the good work and know I will convert some more folks to our side. Thank you all for the truth and the laughs so we don't cry.ps if whoever needs to send me a private message about making a monthly donation to help with the cost of the show feel free. I would love to help ease the chimpmania radio cost burden anyway I can. Nigger clause, JeannieD,birdman,missing link and all the rest of you are awesome.

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 203 Thanks in 67 Posts

Because they think they are entitled.

I couldn't tell you how many times I have driven down Cicero, Pulaski, Madison, or any other nigger-infested roadway and saw some dumb she-boon run out. As soon as it sees I'm white, she slows down as if it WANTS to get hit or cause an accident. Like I have to hold up traffic so it waddle across the street looking at her 6 inch nails and talking on a stolen sail foam. These kind of situations are particularly irritating because if you hit the nigger, who's got your back? Nobody. There are probably niggers in the car in the front and back, and they will act like they saw the whole thing and YT was in the wrong. Right when they are ready to get they nigger lottos, a street camera catches the whole thing and the dream of a nigger lotto is no more than a jigaboo fart wafting in the wind.

Another thing you have to worry about is IF you hit them on accident due to their illicit nigger jigwalking, they will exaggerate their injuries even if they weren't even hurt. A simple 3 mph knockdown is now inducing seizures and look out! Nigger paralyzed now, homie. If there are other knuckle draggers present on the street, they may chimp out and try and drag you out of the car. That is why you keep your door locked and keep the window rolled up with only an inch of space to listen to the rabid nigger ooking. At this point, I hope someone in your car is filming this, because niggers are likely to start kicking your car and trying to muh dik any female passenger. Just wait quietly and don't get out until the police come to file an accident report. If they try and open your car or damage it, then you are justified in getting out to crack some nigger skulls.

And this has happened before in 2002:

Chicago police are seeking charges against seven suspects in the beating deaths of two men pulled from a van that struck pedestrians on Tuesday.

Detective Phil Cline says police are asking prosecutors to charge seven gang members with first-degree murder in the killings of 49-year-old Anthony Stuckey and 62-year-old Jack Moore. The two were beaten to death by a mob after their van jumped a curb and struck pedestrians.

Cline says witness accounts and fingerprints linked the men, who range in age from 16 to 57. Police will not release their names until they are formally charged, and may seek charges against more.

Cline says all seven suspects have criminal histories, and four of them have been arrested ten or more times each. Two were brothers who were uncles to one of three women injured when the van crashed into a porch.

Kindest Regards,

Ray Ciss

Fellow Nigger Hater and Chimp Feeder
    Winner, 2013 Savongelo Dinkins Award for Laughing at Dead Niggers
    Dead Nigger Storage, Inc.

CM Radio Contributor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Originally Posted by Trayvon Rots View Post
    Because they think they are entitled.

I couldn't tell you how many times I have driven down Cicero, Pulaski, Madison, or any other nigger-infested roadway and saw some dumb she-boon run out. As soon as it sees I'm white, she slows down as if it WANTS to get hit or cause an accident. Like I have to hold up traffic so it waddle across the street looking at her 6 inch nails and talking on a stolen sail foam. These kind of situations are particularly irritating because if you hit the nigger, who's got your back? Nobody. There are probably niggers in the car in the front and back, and they will act like they saw the whole thing and YT was in the wrong. Right when they are ready to get they nigger lottos, a street camera catches the whole thing and the dream of a nigger lotto is no more than a jigaboo fart wafting in the wind.

Another thing you have to worry about is IF you hit them on accident due to their illicit nigger jigwalking, they will exaggerate their injuries even if they weren't even hurt. A simple 3 mph knockdown is now inducing seizures and look out! Nigger paralyzed now, homie. If there are other knuckle draggers present on the street, they may chimp out and try and drag you out of the car. That is why you keep your door locked and keep the window rolled up with only an inch of space to listen to the rabid nigger ooking. At this point, I hope someone in your car is filming this, because niggers are likely to start kicking your car and trying to muh dik any female passenger. Just wait quietly and don't get out until the police come to file an accident report. If they try and open your car or damage it, then you are justified in getting out to crack some nigger skulls.

And this has happened before in 2002:

Chicago police are seeking charges against seven suspects in the beating deaths of two men pulled from a van that struck pedestrians on Tuesday.

Detective Phil Cline says police are asking prosecutors to charge seven gang members with first-degree murder in the killings of 49-year-old Anthony Stuckey and 62-year-old Jack Moore. The two were beaten to death by a mob after their van jumped a curb and struck pedestrians.

Cline says witness accounts and fingerprints linked the men, who range in age from 16 to 57. Police will not release their names until they are formally charged, and may seek charges against more.

Cline says all seven suspects have criminal histories, and four of them have been arrested ten or more times each. Two were brothers who were uncles to one of three women injured when the van crashed into a porch.

You are right the nigger lotto is a big factor and they are getting more violent. Thanks for sharing your story. The nigger ruins everything it touches. They are like adult toddlers with a bad attitude. Adjustments will be coming if they keep up this violent shit.

17. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Bowling Ball Nostrils For This Insightful Post:

CM Radio Contributor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Funny thing BBN, is that I reply to 99% of posts like this, and many imagine me saying it in my famous monotone voice. I guess I'm the Ben Stein of nigger bashing without the millions. If I couldn't apply an aridly dry sense of humor, a zombie-like morbid funny bone, and endless sarcasm, I would cry everyday about our "former" Western culture. CM provides a place for me to be myself without worrying about those who complain about brutality in humor, without getting warnings, forum wars, flame out wastes of time, suspensions, bans, etc....
    Birdman you are truly a genius in the ways of the nigger, keep up telling the truth. I have read many of your posts and heard every episode of the radio show that you hosted or were a guest on. The problem with what you say is that it is the truth. The truth is a hard pill for many people to swallow unfortunately. Eventually they will see your knowledge of the beasts is amazing and that you are right. Keep on keeping on brother, you haven't lied or embellished the truth from what I have read and heard even one time. That deserves a great deal of respect from people. I have no problem with any other group of people but these niggers are a true cancer not just on the USA but the world. Thank you putting yourself out there and having the balls to stand up for that truth. Thank you for getting me to start openly talking about TNB. I have found out we are the silent majority.

19. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Bowling Ball Nostrils For This Insightful Post:

birdman (09-14-2013)

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 203 Thanks in 67 Posts

Originally Posted by Bowling Ball Nostrils View Post
    You are right the nigger lotto is a big factor and they are getting more violent. Thanks for sharing your story. The nigger ruins everything it touches. They are like adult toddlers with a bad attitude. Adjustments will be coming if they keep up this violent shit.
    NP, Adjustments have BEEN in order but that would break down society.

As for Mr. Jack Moore and Anthony Stuckey, they were 2 broke-down niggers driving around drunk and high in a hot-plate van in the Ookland neighborhood. Once the pride of Chicago, Oookland is what it's name entails: Niggers.

2 drunk and high niggers in a van? Recipe for goodification! Well, they hit 3 women on the sidewalk when running into a building. A groidal of feral gang bucks descended on them and beat them until they were made good. The driver of the van also made good a sow on the sidewalk after introducing her into the brickwork of an old building via a van front end.

Moral of the story: There is none. Niggers die.

That is all.

21. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Trayvon Rots For This Insightful Post:

Bowling Ball Nostrils (09-14-2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12