Thread: Humans vs Niggers 

Chimpologist
    Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,441 Thanks in 1,105 Posts

Humans vs Niggers

I seen a story this evening about a wife who cares for her double amputee veteran. Then I thought about the last veteran I read about.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	082913_ff_wifecarryhusband_640.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	29.0 KB 
ID:	40945 http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/29...-hopes-it-can/

Jesse Cottle was in Afghanistan in 2009 as part of an infantry squad when an IED exploded, costing him both his legs.
    When he returned home to the U.S. for rehabilitation in California, he met his future wife, Kelly Cottle, at a swim meet and they married soon after.
    She cares for him, carries him, respects him. This is how we honor those who gave us our freedom. This is how humans care and love.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1235044_415692641870858_15600369_n.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	42.4 KB 
ID:	40947Click image for larger version. 

Name:	15800.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	10.7 KB 
ID:	40948

Here we have another honored veteran, Delbert Belton who survived the Battle of Okinawa, who was beaten to death Wednesday by
    two teeniggers during an apparent robbery as he was waiting outside the Eagles Ice-A-Rena in Spokane for a friend.
    This is how niggers honor those who gave us our freedom. This is how niggers honor the lives of others.

Are you disgusted yet? Are you sick to your stomach yet?

Speak up ! Tell your friends and family, hang posters or windshield cards, stop strangers on the street, do whatever you can do to spread the knowledge that niggers are wild animals deserving of nothing but to be caged with their own kind where they can kill each other off.

RELEASE THE KRAKENS !!

Anti-Racist Is A Code Word For Anti-White

2. The Following 10 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Icehole For This Insightful Post:

Dangerous Gamer (08-30-2013),Lee (08-30-2013),Malcom Xcrement (08-31-2013),MD Geist (08-30-2013),Nada coalburner (08-30-2013),Nezumi (08-30-2013),pork (09-01-2013),Reggin (08-31-2013),Tatertot (08-30-2013),Thadius (08-30-2013)

Chimpologist
    Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 15,133 Thanks in 9,234 Posts

Re: Humans vs Niggers

I've been emailing as many sad stories as I can, to anyone on my list. I can't stand this crap another day!

When the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of a beast saying, "Come and see."
    I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat upon it was Death, and Hell followed
    with him.
    ---Revelations 6:7-8

4. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Klaatu For This Insightful Post:

Coonterminator (08-30-2013),LIVERLIPPER (08-30-2013),Nada coalburner (08-30-2013),Nezumi (08-30-2013)

Chimpologist
    Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 787 Thanks in 542 Posts

Death penalty for both niggers !

6. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked red knight For This Insightful Post:

Coonterminator (08-30-2013),Nada coalburner (08-30-2013),Nezumi (08-30-2013),pork (09-01-2013)

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 85 Thanks in 41 Posts

Originally Posted by Klaatu View Post
    I've been emailing as many sad stories as I can, to anyone on my list. I can't stand this crap another day!
    I'm with you buddy, I'm armed and ready anytime. This spearchucker violence on humans needs to stop, NOW.

You hate niggers too? Awesome!

8. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Coonterminator For This Insightful Post:

Klaatu (08-30-2013),Nada coalburner (08-30-2013),Nezumi (08-30-2013),pork (09-01-2013)

Chimpologist

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,093 Thanks in 1,313 Posts

do whatever you can do to spread the knowledge that niggers are wild animals deserving of nothing but to be caged with their own kind where they can kill each other off.
    its happening now!

Chimpologist

Status
    A small middle of the country town currently with 1 nigger!
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,678 Thanks in 1,051 Posts

Chimpologist
    Niggeroke Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,950 Thanks in 948 Posts

Fucking

Chimpologist
    Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 5,465 Thanks in 3,448 Posts

"This is how niggers honor those who gave us our freedom. "

Two things: first, niggers don't know shit, including who gave them freedom. Second, libtards and coddlers gave niggers freedom (to chimp, shit all over, fuxate, and destroy), not the army. If I'm not mistaken, during that war (WWII), niggers were still segregated from the rest of the army (to say nothing of the society at large - those were "bad old times" when niggers had to keep their stink to themselves).

Bottom line: that niggers don't honour veterans is nothing unexpected. The problem is not this - I don't give a crap whether they do or not. The problem is they dare to unleash and and succeed in unleashing this bloody terror upon the general population. My view (I hope I'm not infringing the rules, and if I am, feel free to blow this away), my view is, something like that should immediately result in the two monkeys impaled and posted in the middle of the niggerhood (pour encourager les autres, so to say). Whatever social benefits their famblies received should be cut off immediately, and the whole monkey genus should be deported. Biblically - till the seventh generation. Let the rest learn to watch each other - or find themselves with a bare ass in Hatee.

Originally Posted by red knight View Post
    Death penalty for both niggers !
    You know it's not gonna hapen: the apes are underape.

13. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Da Great Mabumba For This Insightful Post:

Lee (08-30-2013),Malcom Xcrement (08-31-2013),Nada coalburner (08-30-2013),pork (09-01-2013),Reverend Ike (09-01-2013)

Chimpologist

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,484 Thanks in 1,829 Posts

Amen, Icehole. You hit it out of the park. Mabumba, so did you. Thanks, guys.

Chimpologist
    Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Had this old man ran across the two white folk, he would still be alive. My point to this was the stark contrast between what humans do and niggers act. You have a woman, that falls in love with a man, who is missing parts of his body, who is somewhat vulnerable, and she sees only the man and his enduring spirit.

The Niggers see a man, vulnerable, and instead of helping him with a door or just passing and saying hello, terrorize and murder. Had this been 45 years ago, the two niggers would have vanished into thin air.

It's becoming harder and harder to find human stories like that. This country has become a greedy selfish self absorbed look at me I wanna be famous fucked up version of a bad novel and can be very difficult to hold hope for something to change and become that Shining City on the hill again.

Chimpologist
    Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 17,927 Thanks in 9,643 Posts

Nigger don't even respect their own elders, much less human ones.

Should death come, we shall welcome it without blinking, we shall go in a brisk step and in a saddened smile of past memories that emerge in our fleeting moments

Chimpologist
    Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,856 Thanks in 2,468 Posts

Originally Posted by Klaatu View Post
    I did the same days ago. I sent the news story about Delbert Belton to folks I know in the Marine Corps League. They have many veterans there who are well over 60. I want them to be aware about this violence that is happening. And I want our older vets to be looked after and not walking anywhere by themselves. I notice that the men are the first to have a fit if I'm somewhere by myself, because I'm female. They tend to forget about the older men - because they are men. But what they don't realize that nigger thugs are mostly targeting and attacking elderly people (regardless of gender) .

I had a good conversation about this subject, on the way to an event last weekend with one of the guys in the league. He knew about this incident. We were saying "nigger this and nigger that" . Oh you should have heard us venting and a bitching. LOL! He's originally from Atlanta. He hates niggers too.

No, I don't need Diversity Awareness Training. You need NIGGER Awareness Training!

Chimpologist
    Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 8,170 Thanks in 5,745 Posts

Originally Posted by PCT View Post
    Nigger don't even respect their own elders, much less human ones.
    Niggers don't respect anything and they always ook how much they "demand respect".

Chimpologist
    Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 19,767 Thanks in 13,242 Posts

I am doing my best to spread the truth about niggers in France.

Chimpologist
    Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 13,768 Thanks in 7,247 Posts

Niggers are completely devoid of honor or any form of civility. They are not amoral they are immoral; the antithesis of all that is good, productive, holy or pure. The motherfuckers do not warrant existence.

Niggers are the fart on which the debauchery of liberalism wafts

Twice, in the history of humans there was a want for the nigger; once we wanted them as slaves, now we want them gone.

Never in recorded history, un-recorded history or in rumors of history has the introduction of the nigger resulted in a positive outcome.

21. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked LIVERLIPPER For This Insightful Post:

Malcom Xcrement (08-31-2013)

Chimpologist
    Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 15,133 Thanks in 9,234 Posts

Originally Posted by Tatertot View Post
    I did the same days ago. I sent the news story about Delbert Belton to folks I know in the Marine Corps League. They have many veterans there who are well over 60. I want them to be aware about this violence that is happening. And I want our older vets to be looked after and not walking anywhere by themselves. I notice that the men are the first to have a fit if I'm somewhere by myself, because I'm female. They tend to forget about the older men - because they are men. But what they don't realize that nigger thugs are mostly targeting and attacking elderly people (regardless of gender) .

I had a good conversation about this subject, on the way to an event last weekend with one of the guys in the league. He knew about this incident. We were saying "nigger this and nigger that" . Oh you should have heard us venting and a bitching. LOL! He's originally from Atlanta. He hates niggers too.
    Keep up the good work T.

23. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Klaatu For This Insightful Post:

Tatertot (08-30-2013)

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 289 Thanks in 123 Posts

Being a vet myself , it absolutely infuriates me to hear of fellow vets being preyed on. Being a vet should mean something to people, and especially niggers. This country is what it is because of our vets. But I don't have to tell any of you that. If the nigs keep this up I'm telling y'all right now this pot will boil over. And when it does, Niggers better start praying.

The Sheep pretend the Wolf will never come, but the Sheep dog lives for that day.

The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of tyrants.

25. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Lee For This Insightful Post:

Tatertot (08-30-2013)

Chimpologist
    Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,959 Thanks in 2,226 Posts

D'aaaw that first story was sweet. Wish it would happen for me. (not getting my legs blown off obviously)

Chimpologist
    Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Being a vet myself , it absolutely infuriates me to hear of fellow vets being preyed on. Being a vet should mean something to people, and especially niggers. This country is what it is because of our vets. But I don't have to tell any of you that. If the nigs keep this up I'm telling y'all right now this pot will boil over. And when it does, Niggers better start praying.
    Been a veteran for a few years now, ( 2nd Marines 2nd Recon - Retired/Inactive ) and the preying on the older vets by these worthless niggers is going to ramp up. Why do I think this? It gets more news coverage! Personally I think that a lot of the terrible shit niggers are doing today is to gain their 15 minutes of fame. Since most of the shit skins cannot get famous from hard work and climbing up the ladder, the next best thing is to destroy.

Now, I know a few vets in their 60's and up, who " I " wouldn't fuck with ! One was a life long DI and can scare a freight train off its tracks. But he is one of the exceptions. A local American Legion now has a rather large Guardsman out in the parking lot after dark. The nigger population here is spotty, but they are Detroit transplants.

But it's humans like the two in that story, who don't see the vulnerability of a wounded man, but the fighting spirit. Shines some hope down on the rest I think.

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 31 Thanks in 14 Posts

5 or 6 years ago nine ape lovin' miscreants in black robes decreed that minors can't receive the death penalty. Uptick in bubblegum baboon violence.

If this be a call to arms, beware! Jurisprudence favoring niggers. & with that good news, I need a stiff drink..

Chimpologist

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,276 Thanks in 1,311 Posts

Many good men were killed during WW2, a war that if lost the nigger-apes would still be in cages where they belong, and the libtards would be where they belong.

30. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked The Ghetto Sweep For This Insightful Post:

Chimpologist
    Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,662 Thanks in 921 Posts

niggers are to the vulnerable and weak as flies are to shit. Liver lipper is right, they don't warrant an existance.

32. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Malcom Xcrement For This Insightful Post:

R&B81 (09-01-2013)

+ Reply to Thread