Thread: Why Do Niggers Smell Like Shit? 

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 391 Thanks in 182 Posts

Why Do Niggers Smell Like Shit?

[SIZE=4][B]Why Do Niggers Smell Like Shit?[/B][/SIZE]

1. Melanin stinks to people that are not niggers.
    This has been borne out time and time again by science. Melanin has a foul odor and niggers have far more than any other race.

2. It's all the hair care products. It requires them to brutalize their nappy hair and not wash it for weeks at a time. Have you ever seen the funky crust that is in a sheboon's so-called hair? Imagine how terrible you'd smell if you didn't wash your hair, or even put water on it, for 2 or 3 weeks. Some go months at a time and get loads of funk-crust. Think that smells good?

3. Bromhidrosis is the term for hyperactive glands that produce body odor.
    Niggers evolved to do well in hot environments. Part of that evolution is keeping urine and feces for a long amount of time to keep water so they stay hydrated. The body has to remove this waste eventually, so the niggers sweat urine and feces. They literally do it. They also have more sweat and body odor creating things called apocrine glands and eccrine glands. Everybody has them but niggers have a lot more. All the hygiene in the world won't overcome that fact. Niggers sweat more and stink more when they do it, its simple science.
    Every play sports with a nigger? Ever have to smell a sweaty nigger at the gym? You know it is true! Its one of those racist "hate facts." SCIENCE BEEZ RACISS.

4. Its part of their "rich culture" to not spend 50 dollars a year on shampoo, deodorant, anti-perspirant and tooth paste but to spend 2 grand on horrendous perfume and cologne. A nigger might not shower but it will bathe in cheap perfume and cologne. The end effect is that the causes of the funk, poor hygiene and simple biology (melanin and more body odor and sweat glands) are never dealt with and the groid winds up smelling like a crusty, sweaty asshole on a prom date. Stuff like Axe and Old Spice body spray has completely replaced anything remotely approaching basic hygiene in a nigger, but especially the bucks. That isn't a replacement for brushing your teeth, wiping your ass, showering with shampoo and soap or using deodorant and anti-perspirant. Fuckin' Aqua-Velva and a half bottle's worth of Chocolate Fuck Lightning or Kiwi-Strawberry Passion-Cunt doesn't cut it.

2. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Reformed For This Insightful Post:

birdman (07-31-2012),Charles Bronson (07-31-2012),Klaatu (07-31-2012),sendthemback (09-14-2012),Skim (07-31-2012),Vine Swinger (07-31-2012),watson503 (08-01-2012)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 17,696 Thanks in 8,847 Posts

They are called shit-skins for good reason

Niggers are the fart on which the debauchery of liberalism wafts

Twice, in the history of humans there was a want for the nigger; once we wanted them as slaves, now we want them gone.

Never in recorded history, un-recorded history or in rumors of history has the introduction of the nigger resulted in a positive outcome.

4. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked LIVERLIPPER For This Insightful Post:

PCT (07-31-2012)

Administrator
    Head Zoo Curator

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 60,150 Thanks in 22,767 Posts

Originally Posted by Reformed View Post
    It's all the hair care products. It requires them to brutalize their nappy hair and not wash it for weeks at a time. Have you ever seen the funky crust that is in a sheboon's so-called hair? Imagine how terrible you'd smell if you didn't wash your hair, or even put water on it, for 2 or 3 weeks. Some go months at a time and get loads of funk-crust. Think that smells good?
    Shebeasts perform a ritual they call a "co-wash". Once or twice a week they wet their fur, apply a smelly "conditioner" or oil to their fur and rinse it out. They use anything from mayonnaise, cocoa butter, olive oil, etc. and even bull semen.

Some of the "crust" you refer to is glue used to attach their extensions to them. When it gets wet it turns white and crusty. This happens to the shezillas to that are too cheap to spend our tax dollars having the extensions woven in.

“When she opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” And out came another horse, bright red. Its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people should slay one another, and she was given a great sword.” Revelation 6:3-4

"We will NOT be silenced !!!"
    "If you can not be famous be infamous !!!"
    "There will be NO retreat, compromise or surrender !!!"
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me !!!"

6. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked TattooedRedHead For This Insightful Post:

Klaatu (07-31-2012)

Magilla Gorilla

Niggers stink so that blind people can hate them, too.

8. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Magilla Gorilla For This Insightful Post:

Klaatu (07-31-2012),MajiksVirus (07-31-2012),Uncle Toms Crackhouse (12-14-2012)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 5,153 Thanks in 1,958 Posts

[QUOTE=Reformed;94562]

4. Its part of their "rich culture" to not spend 50 dollars a year on shampoo, deodorant, anti-perspirant and tooth paste but to spend 2 grand on horrendous perfume and cologne. A nigger might not shower but it will bathe in cheap perfume and cologne. The end effect is that the causes of the funk, poor hygiene and simple biology (melanin and more body odor and sweat glands) are never dealt with and the groid winds up smelling like a crusty, sweaty asshole on a prom date. Stuff like Axe and Old Spice body spray has completely replaced anything remotely approaching basic hygiene in a nigger, but especially the bucks. That isn't a replacement for brushing your teeth, wiping your ass, showering with shampoo and soap or using deodorant and anti-perspirant. Fuckin' Aqua-Velva and a half bottle's worth of Chocolate Fuck Lightning or Kiwi-Strawberry Passion-Cunt doesn't cut it.[/QUOTE]

#4 is especially important. I suppose if Jerome would take a daily shower, he wouldn't smell like the inside of a barn, covered up with old spice, but he has more important things to do. If Sha-Nay-Nay would douche in between mating sessions, instead of rolling around in a tub of Coconut scented lard, maybe even she wouldn't be so offensive to the nose.

Jerome's
    Chicken, ribs, lottery, beer, and off track gambling establishment
    187 Martin Luther King Bvd. (next to da whorehouse)
    Simian Springs, Alabama
    *Deez reebz beez Ebola free! Obama sez so!

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 175 Thanks in 52 Posts

Originally Posted by Magilla Gorilla View Post
    Niggers stink so that blind people can hate them, too.

11. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Charlie Chitlin For This Insightful Post:

I H8 Vicious Blackamoors (12-14-2012),Missing Link (12-14-2012)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 6,196 Thanks in 3,303 Posts

I just assumed that since they look like walking piles of shit, and smell like walking piles of shit, they probably are.

13. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Vine Swinger For This Insightful Post:

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 897 Thanks in 448 Posts

2. It's all the hair care products. It requires them to brutalize their nappy hair and not wash it for weeks at a time. Have you ever seen the funky crust that is in a sheboon's so-called hair? Imagine how terrible you'd smell if you didn't wash your hair, or even put water on it, for 2 or 3 weeks. Some go months at a time and get loads of funk-crust. Think that smells good?

3. Bromhidrosis is the term for hyperactive glands that produce body odor.
    Niggers evolved to do well in hot environments. Part of that evolution is keeping urine and feces for a long amount of time to keep water so they stay hydrated. The body has to remove this waste eventually, so the niggers sweat urine and feces. They literally do it. They also have more sweat and body odor creating things called apocrine glands and eccrine glands. Everybody has them but niggers have a lot more. All the hygiene in the world won't overcome that fact. Niggers sweat more and stink more when they do it, its simple science.
    Every play sports with a nigger? Ever have to smell a sweaty nigger at the gym? You know it is true! Its one of those racist "hate facts." SCIENCE BEEZ RACISS.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1808181xvfslc8spe.gif 
Views:	96 
Size:	378.6 KB 
ID:	10751

Thanks! I was eating!

the groid winds up smelling like a crusty, sweaty asshole on a prom date.
    An oil driller once described to me the nigger smell as being identical to the smell between your asshole and your balls after a few days of hiking without showering.

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 18,056 Thanks in 10,599 Posts

An oil driller once described to me the nigger smell as being identical with the smell between your asshole and your balls after a few days of hiking without showering.
    Did you ask the driller how he knew what it smelled like?

When the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of a beast saying, "Come and see."
    I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat upon it was Death, and Hell followed
    with him.
    ---Revelations 6:7-8

16. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Klaatu For This Insightful Post:

Charles Bronson (07-31-2012)

Ian Smith

Genetically determined:
    Apocrine Bromhidrosis.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_odor
    The medical term for stink glands, they have lots more of them and even showering more often doesn't make much difference.

Chief Zoo Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 15,151 Thanks in 4,239 Posts

Owner Post Founder Of Chimpmania Owner Response

The nigger smell is hard to define. Shit is certainly a component and so is skunk, dead rat, urine, rotting garbage and unwashed primate but the full effect is somehow worse than the combination of all these. The extreme offensiveness of nigger odor to human noses is nature's way of telling you to steer clear. One of the things that baffles me about coalburners and oil drillers is how they overcome their natural aversion to the nauseating miasma that surrounds the nigger.

19. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Chimpmaster For This Insightful Post:

I H8 Vicious Blackamoors (12-14-2012)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 21,039 Thanks in 13,835 Posts

All the posts above deserve the "POST OF THE DAY" mention.

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 20,245 Thanks in 10,578 Posts

Because they're bipedal fecal monsters.

22. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked PCT For This Insightful Post:

Reformed (08-01-2012)

Johnny

Re: Why Do Niggers Smell Like Shit?

The free nigger lifestyle has a lot to do with it.
    fried chicken, pork guts every day.... with malt lickor and koolaid and your nigger will smell bad. ... just like if your pet dog gets into the trash... he wont smell good for days. coco butter and no baths is just nasty,

instead feed your niggers Watermellons, grits, apples, peanuts and pork skins for good behavior. This diet is cheap fuel and cuts the smell in half. hydrate em with plenty of clean creek or pond water this also reduces smells.

I used to like to make my niggers cool off in the creek near my cotton field, but some good ole humans got sick downstream .. called the health department on me so now i wash em in my far pond.

it all boils down to improper upkeep. I blame the owners if a nigger smells bad like shit... they should clean his cage more often.

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 8,612 Thanks in 5,926 Posts

Originally Posted by TattooedRedHead View Post
    Shebeasts perform a ritual they call a "co-wash". Once or twice a week they wet their fur, apply a smelly "conditioner" or oil to their fur and rinse it out. They use anything from mayonnaise, cocoa butter, olive oil, etc. and even bull semen.

Some of the "crust" you refer to is glue used to attach their extensions to them. When it gets wet it turns white and crusty. This happens to the shezillas to that are too cheap to spend our tax dollars having the extensions woven in.
    I never knew this.

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 426 Thanks in 210 Posts

Why Do Niggers Smell Like Shit?

2. It's all the hair care products.
    It goes beyond not hair washing to not washing at all - at least with the sheboons. I worked with a magical engineer nigress that stunk like shit. People had to hold down vomit when they rode in the car with it. After enough complaints, her boss finally had to say something to it and it admitted that it was so expensive to buy and attach non-groid hair that there was no way it was going to risk getting it wet. So rather than possibly ruin its extensions (or whatever the hell they use), it simply stopped bathing instead.

Of course, this assumes it bathed before the extensions, which is probably incorrect.

Super Moderator

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 31,242 Thanks in 12,807 Posts

That is just nasty.

Super Moderator

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 26,183 Thanks in 12,357 Posts

Originally Posted by Over Fork Over View Post
    That is just nasty.
    Agreed

28. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Missing Link For This Insightful Post:

Nigger Chow (12-14-2012)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,814 Thanks in 945 Posts

They were crapped out like shit thus they smell like shit.

+ Reply to Thread