Thread: NIGGERS Invade Frat House, Gang Rape Woman, Wreak Havoc And Commit TNB 

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Occupied Territory Formerly Known As Houston, TX
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,015 Thanks in 1,384 Posts

NIGGERS Invade Frat House, Gang Rape Woman, Wreak Havoc And Commit TNB

I'm surprised this slipped by us- I did a search and did not find anything so forgive me if this has already been posted- but of course it was also ignored by the MSM. A pack of feral niggers looking to payback YT invaded a frat house, tied-up the residents, robbed, and gang raped a woman...

The break-in and sexual assault happened in the 600 block of Veto Street NW, just blocks away from the Grand Valley State University Pew Campus.

The four college students living in the house moved in only a few weeks ago. Sunday night, the students living in the house held a party to kick off the summer. The party cleared out sometime before 4 a.m. and those that remained in the house went to sleep.

Police responded around 5:30 a.m. to the residence after receiving a call that a sexual assault had occurred.
    http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local...ect-surrenders

I stumbled-upon this on a non-nigger bashing forum and the only link that was posted was to a youtube video covering the story. Of course that video had been removed by youtube so I had to do some searching for a link to the story. Well, it took me about 20 minutes as there was no MSM coverage and only after evising my search did I find the link to the local news station and then subsequent youtube videos which shows there is an agenda from showing these damned niggers true behavior. Stories such as this should never be swept under the rug yet we all know this happens daily. No wonder there is such a nigger-problem in the US and around the world as the media is not only not covering these stories, they are promoting niggers and niggerness and therefore the destruction of life as we know it.

The Honk MahFah your mammy warned you about
    Niggers are by far the most evil,disgusting,and truly worthless creatures on this earth who quite simply serve no purpose or benefit to this planet. I challenge anyone to disprove this statement... 110 and NEVER again!!!

2. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked watson503 For This Insightful Post:

antiape (07-17-2012),Da Great Mabumba (07-18-2012),DragonInSnow (07-18-2012),Nezumi (07-17-2012),sendthemback (07-19-2012)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,802 Thanks in 978 Posts

Good work on digging this up, thanks. No doubt the MSM is in on covering up the TNB, makes one wonder just exactly how many more are out there, more than likely too damn many.

We taught you how to use tools and even allowed you to learn mathematics and a written language but you remain 1/4 as intelligent and just incapable of building or maintaining a civilization beyond a smattering of mud huts as your ancestors were. You are pets, and without a human master to feed and shelter you, your race will perish within a single generation. Humans create or destroy at will by virtue of scientific superiority. You are insects, and you will lose. - Unknown

4. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked antiape For This Insightful Post:

Da Great Mabumba (07-18-2012),watson503 (07-18-2012)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 21,041 Thanks in 13,836 Posts

Originally Posted by antiape View Post
    Good work on digging this up, thanks. No doubt the MSM is in on covering up the TNB, makes one wonder just exactly how many more are out there, more than likely too damn many.
    I think the same thing !

6. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Nezumi For This Insightful Post:

Da Great Mabumba (07-18-2012),watson503 (07-18-2012)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 9,975 Thanks in 5,572 Posts

Me too. Always grab the video if you bump into something like this.

8. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Da Great Mabumba For This Insightful Post:

watson503 (07-18-2012)

+ Reply to Thread