PDA

View Full Version : HIV Positive Buck Recorded Itself Having Sex With 31 "People"

thegreatcoonholio
01-20-2014, 02:50 AM
http://newsone.com/2842532/michael-johnson-hiv-positive-man-sex-videos/

At least they all would've been other niggers and mudsharks.

Hatethemudshark
01-20-2014, 03:04 AM
“I think it’s really scary ...,” student Jenny Counts told News 4.

Yeah, it's scary that humans spend their hard earned money sending their kids to college, only to have them exposed to this diseased buck. I guess that's to be expected when you go to college near St. Louis.

Ghetto_scum
01-20-2014, 03:09 AM
The crime was that he recorded it, now that's enough to make you vomit3

Buckshot
01-20-2014, 05:11 AM
Geez, who would have thought that niggers would be so good at spreading HIV?!

white devil
01-20-2014, 05:34 AM
:tnb:

Oh Nigger Please!
01-20-2014, 06:36 AM
That Mandingo buck would have made a damn fine field had if you could have kept him under control.

creamofmuhdik
01-20-2014, 07:25 PM
Nigger banging by white she twats happens EVERYWHERE , and in every major city , if theres even 1 butt ugly nigger around even if hes as ugly as obambas babboon faced muhdik father . when i was in skool an shit even the lily white irish straight out of Ireland would come by the nigger dorms to offer their she stink to the monkey niggers, no date , no money need be spent on them, they just came to the nigger with some free delivery. Its scarred into my memory so bad i actually remember the nigger slang names of the apetards who did the muh dikking.

creamofmuhdik
01-20-2014, 07:27 PM
Is this fine buckskin any relation to Majic Johnson!

creamofmuhdik
01-20-2014, 07:30 PM
LindenWood? University? Is that the same LindenWood that's near Muh Dikk U?

creamofmuhdik
01-20-2014, 07:32 PM
And to think this was supposed to be OBAMBA'S GOOD SON!!!! :curse:

creamofmuhdik
01-20-2014, 07:34 PM
Hahahah! There asking for mud sharks who had sex with this aids infested nigger to admit having sex with this bamboon!!! And to come foward for help!! There's gonna be ALOTTA proud libtard white parents soon!!! THANK YOU JESUS!!!!

Fed Up
01-20-2014, 09:56 PM
An HIV-positive Missouri man is accused of having sex more than 30 unsuspecting individuals, potentially exposing them to the disease.

Unsuspecting? you lay down with the beast expect to come away with some kind of disease.

Da Great Mabumba
01-20-2014, 10:44 PM
That's how Nature works. Make an error, your fired. Can't argue with the theory of evolution: anything that's weak-minded enough to bed a nigger will gradually disappear due to goodification by its beau or more slowly from the "gift" of AIDS it gave so lovingly, like in this case here.

Klaatu
01-23-2014, 03:35 PM
Bed the beast...you deserve what you get.

ChimpOut
01-24-2014, 01:48 PM
http://jablogz.com/2014/01/hiv-positive-man-has-unprotected-sex-with-over-30-individuals/
Now I know this may sound infuriating but stop for a second and think. His victims were probably black so I reality he is doing us a favor by infecting 30 niggers. In 10 years we will have 30 less problems.

Vine Swinger
01-24-2014, 02:29 PM
Anyone who would willingly get muhdiked by this AIDS monkey gets what they deserve.

RexHymens
01-24-2014, 03:59 PM
Do niggers EVER have protected sex? Why would they?

Maker
01-24-2014, 10:11 PM
If a nigger doe got the HIV, fine. "Lindenhurst Cooniversity encourages any doe niggers and mudsharks to come forward..." This is just so sickening about mudsharks. And imagine some human father and human mother who raised a Libtard daughter to not avoid nigger N. American ground apes. I'd say it's sad a Libtard mudshark studying Nigger Studies at this dogshit U. would reveal to her parents she is HIV+, but then again the mudshark would deserve it by having dumb animal beastiality.

It's not like the mudshark "victims" did something forgivable like suck a German shepherd's dick and have the smart German shepherd bang her. That is something that could be forgiven. But having dumb animal beastiality with a dumb nigger N. American ground ape...the only tragedy here is our tax dollars paying for all the HIV treatment, that is the only sadness. If a mudshark allows some big Mandingo buck nigger yard ape to flare its Clydesdalenostrils on top of her, giving her HIV so be it.

Unsuspecting? you lay down with the beast expect to come away with some kind of disease.

jclark
01-24-2014, 10:40 PM
Anyone who would willingly get muhdiked by this AIDS monkey gets what they deserve.

Here is a photo with the nigger Michael Johnson and his victims:

Spreading AIDS to coalburners and mudsharks is the nigger way of saying thank you.

Check out the nigger's facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/MichaelJohnsonTiger

jclark
01-24-2014, 11:46 PM
Just found another article regarding this nigger buck that the US libtard media does not want people to hear because they want women to be muhdiked by nigger apes. So much for sending women to be educated and they get muhdiked with the nigger's AIDS stick.

30 of the victims test positive for HIV.

HIV-positive student Michael Johnson aka Tiger Mandingo 'filmed sex victims' at Lindenwood University
http://www.news.com.au/world/hiv-positive-student-michael-johnson-aka-tiger-mandingo-filmed-sex-victims-at-lindenwood-university/story-fndir2ev-1226806327742

This nigger buck is going from Lindenwood University to NU. Too bad this libtard coddlers couldn't tame him.

TattooedRedHead
07-12-2014, 02:11 AM
Bossip.com found this thread and mentioned CM on the nigger blog.

http://chimpmania.com/forum/showthread.php/53413-Bossip-com-quot-Overtly-racist-blogs-like-Chimpmania-com-quot?p=506509&viewfull=1#post506509

Woden
07-12-2014, 02:39 AM
31 tales of goodness. Ahhhh

NiggerHater
07-12-2014, 03:25 AM
That Mandingo buck would have made a damn fine field had if you could have kept him under control.

The funny thing is that the nigger met its prey through some sex phone/computer application and it went under the name, 'TIGER MANDINGO'.

Here's a quote from the article:

...they had an*l sex without a condom. “I let him[sic] c*me in me,” the student said. He[sic] wanted bareback sex, he[sic] said, because Johnson was “huge,” “only my third black guy,” and — as he said Johnson told him yet again — “clean."

That is just stomach churning. Everyone who slept with that nigger deserves whatever they got from it.

http://bossip.com/994721/race-matters-college-wrestling-star-becomes-hiv-criminal-in-wake-of-possibly-infecting-white-students-with-disease/

AIDS HIV Nigger Tiger Mandingo AKA Michael Johnson

Da Great Mabumba
07-13-2014, 04:15 PM
AIDS HIV Nigger Tiger Mandingo AKA Michael Johnson

And who's the toy boy?

NiggerHater
07-13-2014, 06:09 PM
And who's the toy boy?

A willing recipient of AIDS, whose days will, forever, entail taking incredible amounts of highly toxic pills because of his actions. He'll probably go around spreading the disease, before he is through.

Nezumi
07-13-2014, 06:11 PM
Racial segregation is a must, and a first step. Then kick them all back to beautiful Africa !

Maker
07-15-2014, 12:05 AM
This was as Lipandwood University, all the nigger lip and wood you can handle.

LindenWood? University? Is that the same LindenWood that's near Muh Dikk U?